The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #561
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Well, they cut a part where "Weapon was being inserted into a private area":

Quote:
Okay guys, I have some news for you regarding what was edited from the AU release. I just gave Take2 a call (a friggin expensive 1902 number!) and this is exactly what I was told:

"Well in regards to what Rockstar have removed for the Australian release, as far as we're aware there was only one s3xually violent cut-scene which Rockstar felt would cause the game to be Refused Classification. Unfortunately we're not able to go into specifics until after the game has been released but I can tell you that the scene involves a weapon being inserted into an enemies private area during a mission where Niko is taking revenge after one of his close friends was forced into s3xual intercourse during his stay in prison."

Seriously I thought he was joking ....I was like LOL you're joking right? He says "No. This is what Rockstar felt needed to be removed from the game for it's Australian release. We were recently given permission to release this information because as we understand, Rockstar originally made a press release stating that the game would be released uncut world wide. We felt it would be misleading not to release the information".
Source:

This deserves one big LOL.
 04-16-2008, 11:40 AM         #562
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^australian Version Only............
 04-16-2008, 11:40 AM         #563
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so that scene will be in the us version right......lol im battling with my morals and playin this game even tho i preordered it already....lol
 10 years ago '04        #564
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Yeah the US is getting the UNCUT version...everywhere BUT Australia and New Zealand are getting the uncut version...
 04-16-2008, 11:42 AM         #565
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 idol said:
Man I talked to Blockbuster and they said they won't be getting their shipment until around noon on the 29th...what kinda sh*t is that...I'm pissed. So who all ordered the special edition? I first pre-ordered the regular, then said fu*k it and went back and pre-ordered the special edition...couldn't help myself lol...
Shipment IS 29th, stores will literally get that sh*t early in the morning and begin selling that sh*t, that same day. As you seen they seem to have 12am launch sales and sh*t for the crack fiends.....

btw Oh GS would love your 89+ dollars, noticed their GTAIV AD is all about 89+ dollars version "pre order the special edition NOW!":thumbsdow

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-16-2008 at 11:45 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #566
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
check my gamercard for the latest game played @ 12:15 am on April 29th
 04-16-2008, 11:57 AM         #567
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at your list of friends, "GTAIV" ALL OVER THE PLACE
 10 years ago '04        #568
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
VIDEO: Gametrailers.com - Bonus Round Part 4 GTA

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 04-16-2008 at 12:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #569
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
VIDEO: SWAG Show #7 - Grand Theft Auto 4 Promotional Materials

10 years ago '04        #570
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
that special edition needs to give you something else extra like a discount card for prostitutes
 04-16-2008, 12:36 PM         #571
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"who wouldn't want to wear this shirt"

uh ME......I ain't promoting this game for free, now if R* sends me some money I would rock that shirt all day in the hood.
 10 years ago '06        #572
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
yo gta 4 with mavado is gonna be crack

aaannnnyyywwwwaaaaayyyy........ gggaaannnnngggsssttaaaa 444 lliiifeeeee
 04-16-2008, 12:38 PM         #573
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that, I want to see the entire soundtrack, I am sure they got better sh*t then Movado.....
 04-16-2008, 12:39 PM         #574
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey yo, I was thinking HOW MUCH COPIES ARE T2 SHIPPING IN THE FIRST WEEK?, is it some crazy number like 8 Million or a normal 2 to 4 Million? with the goal being to ship over 10 Million by Years end?.

edit- sh*t I forgot EA will probaby own T2/GTA before it even drops, TOMORROW IS THE ANNUAL MEETING aka Possible confirmation of a deal being made, I can't wait to see what happens there, I believe you can hear it LIVE here tomorrow

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-16-2008 at 12:47 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #575
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
boy you guys are fu*king crazy reading reviews...1st 30 minutes of the game i aint trying to see that sh*t
 04-16-2008, 01:45 PM         #576
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I ain't reading sh*t either, just posting for whoever wants to read that sh*t, I am just seeing the pics
 04-16-2008, 02:01 PM         #577
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1UPs GTA IV 360 Pre-Review

Quote:
By Andrew Pfister 04/15/2008

* You'll likely notice the same graphical "quirks" that the series has dealt with since the jump to 3D. The same filmlike, grainy framerate exists and usually holds steady, but it can momentarily dip when things get frantic. There's some long-distance graphical fade-in as well as some street-level hazards that appear only after you hit them. Traffic will be nonexistent one second, then three cars deep when you rotate the camera back around, and then completely disappear when your wanted level gets to two or three stars (which is oh-so-fun when you desperately need a getaway vehicle). But even these problems have been "upgraded" in a sense for GTA4: An artistic application of filters hides some of the uglier character models, there's more types of cars to choose from, and overall, the feel of the city trumps any of the shortcomings we're familiar with by now. But you'll be able to see that in the screenshots and eventual videos.

* And, oh yes, the shooting. Pulling the left trigger halfway on the 360 controller lets you aim a weapon freely, while a full pull locks on to the closest enemy or nonplayable character in your camera's view. It's still not perfect since there doesn't seem to be much of a priority system in place that determines what enemy poses the more imminent threat, but the bonus is the new cover system, which gives you enough time to settle down your shot and lock on to your intended target.

UPDATE-( some PS3 info )

- the rockstar guys told us they think that The PS3 looks slightly better .

-optional sixaxis controls for bike, chopper and boat. chopper takes a little practice, but it's pretty good.

-5 minute mandatory install.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-16-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #578
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
VIDEO: GTA IV Xbox 360 Ad - Full Version Available

The full version of the TV ad we posted yesterday is now available on the Xbox website. This version contains a number of new scenes which yesterday's version didn't, so be sure to check it out.

YOUTUBE:

gta4.net

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 04-16-2008 at 03:46 PM..
 04-16-2008, 03:45 PM         #579
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Contains graphical flaws also.......,

you noticed all them fu*king jaggies and bland textures?:sick:

here is the full AD direct, no asx sh*t...

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-16-2008 at 03:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #580
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
this ad is way better than the sht yesterday...i think i seen a church this time, a bowling alley as well

gassed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy