The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-14-2008, 08:45 AM         #461
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
EA could easily delay the sh*t a few more weeks, if I were them I would do that

I would want this IP rocking MY LOGO on it and in the commercials, if anything the box logo sh*t won't go down but the TV ADs being all "EA" oriented could go down

lets hope they don't delay, but like it has been said before it is a good for EA to delay this game if they finish the deal this week. Anybody who will get GTAIV will get it even if they delay this sh*t all the way to 2009, all of you will get it.
Rockstar Games won't delay it, even if EA takes it over,
i mean they had the fans waiting for too long, damn riots will break out.

That EA logo in TV ADs & BoxArt won't happen either,
because EA didn't have no say during the making of GTA IV.

Not saying nothing could happen,
but sh*t...It's ONLY 2 Weeks away from the Release Date.
 10 years ago '04        #462
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
then u n*ggas better try your best to ignore this thread cause this is the first of many reviews that will pop up in here for the next two weeks
 04-14-2008, 09:32 AM         #463
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
EA could easily delay the sh*t a few more weeks, if I were them I would do that

I would want this IP rocking MY LOGO on it and in the commercials, if anything the box logo sh*t won't go down but the TV ADs being all "EA" oriented could go down

lets hope they don't delay, but like it has been said before it is a good for EA to delay this game if they finish the deal this week. Anybody who will get GTAIV will get it even if they delay this sh*t all the way to 2009, all of you will get it.
its not gettin delayed...EA hasnt even bought it..and i dont think T2 will sell out either..
 10 years ago '05        #464
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i aint even reading any reviews for this but im glad that one had a pic of the new cover system
 10 years ago '06        #465
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 DA DOPEMAN said:
wtf you really counting days and sh*t?:sick:

just stop thinking about it and it will come faster

I am going on a media/review blackout, I don't need to know anything about the game that is said in reviews, I want to experience that first hand like the reviewers did.
That's what I did when it was delayed the first time and it actually worked. I forgot all about GTA IV, that is, until last week. I'm hyped now, man the week of April27th is gonna be great: Backlash, GTA IV, Cloverfield.:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #466
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
Aight, I know half of this thread has been about the PS3/Xbox 360 discussion

I'm joining it

I don't have a PS3, nor do I have an Xbox 360. I'm buying a console + GTA IV.

I've never had an Xbox, always PlayStation.. I only play sports games (NBA 2k, Madden, etc.), with the exception of GTA of course.. but I don't play other shooters such as COD or some sh*t like that

What console should I get along with GTA IV?? I'm leaning towards PS3 because of a secure feeling, I've always had PS and I'm not familiar with Xbox.

What are the exact pro's and cons? Not tyring to be an idiot here, just asking for some advice because I can't fu*king choose. Thanks
 04-14-2008, 06:10 PM         #467
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:

I'm joining it

I've never had an Xbox, always PlayStation.. I only play sports games (NBA 2k, Madden, etc.), with the exception of GTA of course.. but I don't play other shooters such as COD or some sh*t like that

What console should I get along with GTA IV?? I'm leaning towards PS3 because of a secure feeling, I've always had PS and I'm not familiar with Xbox.

What are the exact pro's and cons? Not tyring to be an idiot here, just asking for some advice because I can't fu*king choose. Thanks
im in the same position..lets see what answers we get..
 10 years ago '04        #468
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
 master467 said:
im in the same position..lets see what answers we get..
lol.....me 3....I dont own a system yet, I got the money and all I need is NBA 2k8 and GTA 4 and im good.....im leaning towards the PS3 becasue it has the free online play and built in Wi Fi and Blu Ray player. Im already familar with the PS3 controls......I think ill be making my PS3 purchase within the next 2 weeks
 10 years ago '05        #469
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
360 comes with Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Fable, Ninja Gaiden II, GTA exclusive downloadable content (minimum 10 hours each) and RROD

PS3 comes with MGS4, Resistence 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank, k!llzone 2, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

up until recently... 360 outperformed PS3 when it came to multiplatform games... now they're about even... so if you have to choose 1 console... go for the one that has the exclusives that you are more interested in.

of course i'm talking strictly gaming and not tech specs (except my lil RROD jab)

Last edited by P-Hill; 04-14-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #470
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 D-Clutch said:

I'm joining it

It's hard to answer this for another person...it all depends on which controller you feel more comfortable with...I have both systems but I chose to get the game on the 360 because of the DLC and the achievements and XBL...

as far as which systems to get...

well the pro's of 360 are GREAT games already established, Best online service (costs $48 a year but its worth the money), I personally think the 360 controller is the best gaming controller out...backwards compatible with most of the Original Xbox games...

the Cons of 360 are RROD, stupid People on the other end of XBL using racial slurs and just being little stupid children is annoying as hell... has ALOT and I mean ALOT of FPS games...but if you like them then it's all good...not wireless out the box have to buy an adapter for it to be wireless...is NOT region free meaning you can't buy a game or system from europe or asia and play it on your american system or buy an american game and play it on your european or asian system...

Pro's of PS3 is Wireless internet out the box, ability to upgrade HDD to whatever size you want, Blu Ray player, well put together machine...is region free meaning you can buy a game or system from europe or asia and play it on your american system or buy an american game and play it on your european or asian system...

Cons of PS3 are (depending on personal preference) right now not that many good games on it...but they are coming this year and next so good to have it...Depending on which version you get 80 60 40 or 20 gb might not be backwards compatible (20 and 40 are not) (80 and 60 are) which is only a big deal if you own PS2 games that you still wanna play...
 10 years ago '05        #471
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
I thought the 40 was the ONLY PS3 system that had 0 backwards compatibility?
 10 years ago '06        #472
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
I think I've decided to get GTA IV on the 360 as it just makes more sense to do so w/ achievements and now that I've heard the DLC is gonna be 10 hours long. Now I'm only worried about RROD but I should be good cause I copped one of the recent joints w/ HDMI built in and I heard the failure rate for those is somewhere around 16%.
 10 years ago '06        #473
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 P-Hill said:
I thought the 40 was the ONLY PS3 system that had 0 backwards compatibility?
You are correct sir. 20 and 60 gig have "full" BC and 80 gig has "semi" BC.
 04-14-2008, 07:25 PM         #474
SLick360 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^
video

We're not going to tell someone who went through the trouble of (potentially) uploading the intro from Grand Theft Auto IV into the internet's loving embrace how to do a better job the next time they get their hands on a "leaked" copy of a highly anticipated game, but ... here's a couple pointers just in case. If you're going to show yourself taking the disc out of the case and dropping it into the machine to prove its authenticity, it usually helps not to follow that with an edit dissolving any credibility you may have gained with the whole disc thing.

Also – as much as we love seeing the title credits and watching the loading screen as it inches forward ever. so. slowly. – if you're going upload video from your leaked copy of the game, would it really be such a bother to show off some gameplay footage? Seriously, anything?
 10 years ago '04        #475
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
There's already a GTA thread sucka
 10 years ago '05        #476
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
and this is in it cause i posted it...
 10 years ago '05        #477
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 WhoSentU said:
You are correct sir. 20 and 60 gig have "full" BC and 80 gig has "semi" BC.
40 gig is semi BC as well, I'm playing through MGS1 now.

but no PS2 BC, so I still have my ps2 slim (playing DMC1 on there)
 10 years ago '04        #478
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
The Rockstar Games Social Club website has just been updated to reveal pre-registration for an account will begin this Thursday the 17th, rather than tomorrow.

04-14-2008, 10:16 PM         #479
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #480
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
New Song "I'm So Fly" feat. Akon, Fabolous, and Fat Joe to be on GTA IV Soundtrack.

Check it out at gtagaming.com

Some of these joints they're puttin out for the soundtrack makin that CD that comes w/ the CE look like it's gonna get some plays in the whip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy