The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #441
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
The apparent intro to GTA 4 by a leaker in the U.K

Discuss...

A couple things I think I should have said earlier:

A) That is not me in the video I will be getting this game on April 29th like everyone else

B) If you actually want to ask the guy in the vid questions here is the link to his youtube account

C) Said leaker has not uploaded any gameplay...again ask him

D) I love GTA I am not trying to diss it by uploading this vid, so please everyone try to calm down and discuss this calmly

Thanx for reading my rant

1st off...the xbox 360 discs dont look like that so...
 10 years ago '06        #442
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
rofl. that's a pretty good fake. if it does happen to be real though i think we'll all enjoy the taste of our own feet. but as of right now, fu*k everyone that may happen to have it already.

10 years ago '04        #443
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990

SC TO-T/A 1 dsctota.htm AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO SCHEDULE TO
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Washington, D.C. 20549

Amendment No. 2

to

Schedule TO

TENDER OFFER STATEMENT UNDER SECTION 14(D)(1)

OR 13(E)(1) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.

(Name of Subject Company—(Issuer))

EA08 Acquisition Corp.

Electronic Arts Inc.

(Names of Filing Persons—(Offeror))

Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share

(Title of Class of Securities)

(CUSIP Number of Class of Securities)

Stephen G. Bené

Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary

Electronic Arts Inc.

209 Redwood Shores Parkway

Redwood City, California 94065

Telephone: (650) 628-1500

(Name, address and telephone number of person authorized to

receive notices and communications on behalf of filing persons)

Copy to:

Richard Capelouto, Esq.

Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP

2550 Hanover Street

Palo Alto, California 94304

Telephone: (650) 251-5000

CALCULATION OF FILING FEE

Transaction Valuation* Amount of Filing Fee**

$2,152,261,826 $84,583.89

* Calculated solely for purposes of determining the filing fee. Calculated by multiplying $26.00, the per share tender offer price, by 82,779,301, which represents (i) 76,865,236 outstanding shares of common stock as of March 6, 2008 (according to the Subject Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended January 31, 2008), minus (ii) 10 shares of common stock beneficially owned by the filing persons as of the date hereof, and plus (iii) 5,914,075 shares of common stock subject to outstanding options as of October 31, 2007 (3,905,000 shares according to the Subject Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended October 31, 2007 plus 2,009,075 shares subject to options granted by the Subject Company to ZelnickMedia Corporation).

** Calculated as 0.00393% of the transaction value. The amount of filing fee was calculated in accordance with Section 14(g)(3) of and Rule 0-11(d) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.

x Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Rule 0-11(a)(2) and identify the filing with which the offsetting fee was previously paid. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or Schedule and the date of its filing.

Amount Previously Paid: $84,583.89 Filing Parties: EA08 Acquisition Corp.
Electronic Arts Inc.

Form or Registration No.: SC TO Date Filed: March 13, 2008

¨ Check the box if the filing relates solely to preliminary communications made before the commencement of a tender offer.

Check the appropriate boxes below to designate any transactions to which the statement relates:

x third-party tender offer subject to Rule 14d-1.
¨ issuer tender offer subject to Rule 13e-4.
¨ going-private transaction subject to Rule 13e-3.
¨ amendment to Schedule 13D under Rule 13d-2.

Check the following box if the filing is a final amendment reporting the results of the tender offer. ¨

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Amendment No. 2 to Schedule TO amends and supplements the Tender Offer Statement on Schedule TO filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 13, 2008, as amended (the “Schedule TO”), by Electronic Arts Inc. (“Parent”) and EA08 Acquisition Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parent (“Purchaser”), relating to the offer by Purchaser to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $.01 per share, and the a.ssociated preferred stock purchase rights (together, the “Shares”), of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“Take-Two” or the “Company”) at a purchase price of $26.00 net per Share in cash (subject to applicable withholding taxes), without interest, upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase dated March 13, 2008 (the “Offer to Purchase”) and in the related Letter of Transmittal, as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time.

Except as specifically set forth herein, this Amendment No. 2 does not modify any of the information previously reported on the Schedule TO. All capitalized terms used in this Amendment No. 2 and not otherwise defined have the respective meanings ascribed to them in the Offer to Purchase.

As permitted by General Instruction F to Schedule TO, the information set forth in the Schedule TO, as amended by this Amendment No. 2, including all appendices, schedules, exhibits and annexes hereto and thereto, is hereby expressly incorporated by reference herein in response to Items 1 through 12 of the Schedule TO. You should read this Amendment No. 2 to Schedule TO together with the Schedule TO.

Items 1 through 9.

THE OFFER TO PURCHASE ATTACHED AS EXHIBIT (A)(1)(A) TO THE SCHEDULE TO IS AMENDED AS FOLLOWS:

GENERAL AMENDMENTS

All references to Take-Two’s “2008 annual meeting of stockholders to be held on April 10, 2008” and “2008 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled to be held on April 10, 2008” in the Offer to Purchase are amended to be references to Take-Two’s “2008 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled to be held on April 17, 2008”.

All references to “12:00 midnight, New York City time, on Friday, April 11, 2008” in the Offer to Purchase are amended to be references to “11:59 p.m., New York City time, on Friday, April 18, 2008”.

COVER PAGE

The cover page of the Offer to Purchase is amended and restated as follows:

Offer to Purchase for Cash

All Outstanding Shares of Common Stock

(Including the a.ssociated Preferred Stock Purchase Rights)

of

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.

at

$26.00 Net Per Share

by

EA08 Acquisition Corp.

a wholly-owned subsidiary of

Electronic Arts Inc.

THE OFFER AND WITHDRAWAL RIGHTS EXPIRE AT 11:59 P.M.,

NEW YORK CITY TIME, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 18, 2008,

UNLESS THE OFFER IS EXTENDED.

THE OFFER IS CONDITIONED UPON, AMONG OTHER THINGS, (I) THERE HAVING BEEN VALIDLY TENDERED AND NOT WITHDRAWN BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE OFFER AT LEAST THE
 10 years ago '07        #444
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 10 years ago '04        #445
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
thats just the offer submitted to the SEC, it's not saying that T2 accepted the offer.
 10 years ago '05        #446
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
look at the side of the case and the guide n see if it looks real to you on the vid
 04-13-2008, 11:43 PM         #447
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they dont accept that offer lol
 10 years ago '04        #448
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Date Filed: March 13, 2008

That offer was already rejected.
 04-14-2008, 12:07 AM         #449
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya sh*ts old, why D posted that old sh*t?, the new deal is going up THIS WEEK

IMO The new deal will be like 5 Billion dollars deal, that would be the ultimate deal maker right there for the share holders. EA KNOWS GTA4 HAS NOT OFFICIALLY GONE GOLD YET, so it is time to get this sh*t done already, so GTAIV's Box will have an EA logo on it.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-14-2008 at 12:16 AM..
 04-14-2008, 12:11 AM         #450
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-14-2008 at 12:15 AM..
 04-14-2008, 01:58 AM         #451
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
IMO The new deal will be like 5 Billion dollars deal, that would be the ultimate deal maker right there for the share holders. EA KNOWS GTA4 HAS NOT OFFICIALLY GONE GOLD YET, so it is time to get this sh*t done already, so GTA V's Box will have an EA logo on it.
Fixed it 4 ya.

Nah,
but on the real that sh*t won't happen everybody will get GTA IV on April 29.
 04-14-2008, 06:05 AM         #452
A.L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
Should I Upload This

[pic - click to view]

The theme cycles through the outdoor series wallpapers that are on the gta iv website
post that theme son its sick
 10 years ago '04        #453
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 A.L said:
post that theme son its sick
 10 years ago '04        #455
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
thanx hydro...first official review of gta is out hydro just posted it^^^^^^^^
 10 years ago '04        #456
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
NICE....I should be getting my OXM any day now... damn man 14 days and 16 hours left...
 04-14-2008, 08:23 AM         #457
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GR2004 said:
Fixed it 4 ya.

Nah,
but on the real that sh*t won't happen everybody will get GTA IV on April 29.
EA could easily delay the sh*t a few more weeks, if I were them I would do that

I would want this IP rocking MY LOGO on it and in the commercials, if anything the box logo sh*t won't go down but the TV ADs being all "EA" oriented could go down

lets hope they don't delay, but like it has been said before it is a good for EA to delay this game if they finish the deal this week. Anybody who will get GTAIV will get it even if they delay this sh*t all the way to 2009, all of you will get it.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-14-2008 at 08:27 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #458
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
some details from the review scans above:

* Skipping a trip in a taxi costs more than simply sitting back and enjoying the view of the driver's head
* The Statue of Happiness is clutching a coffee cup rather than the torch her real life counterpart has
* Some celebrity voice actors play themselves in the game.
* Like Crackdown's Orbs, the collectable (hidden packages?) in GTA IV make a soft sound as you get close to them, aiding you in finding them all
* Your in-game email account will get the odd piece of spam
* Driving through flames will set a car's tires on fire, causing them to burst after a while
* One mission involves traveling across town with two bodies in the trunk - if you hit a bump and it opens, you'll have to scramble to close it again before any passers-by notice
* The mobile phone you receive at the start of the game is an old, second hand model capable only of calling and texting. You'll need to wait for an upgrade later in the story to unlock the full functionality that people get from more modern models.

check out the hud in those pictures as well

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 04-14-2008 at 08:28 AM..
 04-14-2008, 08:29 AM         #459
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
NICE....I should be getting my OXM any day now... damn man 14 days and 16 hours left...
wtf you really counting days and sh*t?:sick:

just stop thinking about it and it will come faster

I am going on a media/review blackout, I don't need to know anything about the game that is said in reviews, I want to experience that first hand like the reviewers did.
 04-14-2008, 08:40 AM         #460
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i concur with joe k!lla
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago