The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #361
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
^^^ you're a.ssuming the deal will even close in time for EA to get thier hands on GTA IV..and you're also a.ssuming it's a done deal...it's got 5 days then EA will probably either offer more...or go cry in the corner like the big bully it is
 10 years ago '04        #362
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11371 11371
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ya man, I truly hope they aren't going to throw me into L(ny)C and I think I forgot about the LC map, I am expecting they meshed the LC map into this new sh*t, imagine the feeling of riding around and thinking "oh sh*t I remember this part from GTA3", that would mean more to me then going around places I see every day in NYC.
They said that this time they got LC exactly how they pictured it. I doubt it resembles the one from III much considering how much the city truly looks like NYC in this game. Besides the majority of people getting this game aren't from NYC so they aren't gonna wanna see the LC from part III. I wanna see a sick a.ss representation of New York since I ain't never been and ain't going to any time soon, not that sh*t from the PS2 although that was classic but this is some next sh*t homie.
 04-11-2008, 06:57 PM         #363
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait,does anybody know if any in game footage has been released yet?
 04-11-2008, 07:13 PM         #364
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EA "IS NOT BUYING" T2 that site is full of sh*t..just the name of the website should let u know that..
 10 years ago '05        #365
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Mcmasterlock said:
I can't wait,does anybody know if any in game footage has been released yet?
all the trailers are game footage
 10 years ago '04        #366
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 master467 said:
EA "IS NOT BUYING" T2 that site is full of sh*t..just the name of the website should let u know that..
Actually that website is a real website...and EA IS trying to buy Take 2 and Might actually succeed in doing it...I hope they don't but they might...

and that article itself was fake but in 5 days it might not be...we'll see T2 shareholders have untill midnight on April 16th to give EA an answer...then after that we'll see what happens next...
 10 years ago '05        #367
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Smh at alot of this thread being about ps3 vs xbox


Who gives a fu*k?
 04-11-2008, 09:31 PM         #368
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
^^^ you're a.ssuming the deal will even close in time for EA to get thier hands on GTA IV..and you're also a.ssuming it's a done deal...it's got 5 days then EA will probably either offer more...or go cry in the corner like the big bully it is
You didn't read it yet?, EA will try to get this sh*t done next week APRIL 17TH during the T2 annual Meeting at 6:30pm est.

they are about to pull a jack move. I personally wouldn't be surprise if EA pulls it off, these guys seem to get what they want when it comes to sh*t like this. EA don't play around, I see then giving the share holders 5 billions and ending this fiasco once and for all, they can't refuse that kind of cheese.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-11-2008 at 09:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #369
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You didn't read it yet?, EA will try to get this sh*t done next week APRIL 17TH during the T2 annual Meeting at 6:30pm est.

they are about to pull a jack move. I personally wouldn't be surprise if EA pulls it off, these guys seem to get what they want when it comes to sh*t like this. EA don't play around, I see then giving the share holders 5 billions and ending this fiasco once and for all, they can't refuse that kind of cheese.
I know that but i'm saying just because IF it does happen on the 17th and EA does buy them out...the deal still has to get approved by the government (as all mergers do) and that takes a week or so usually, and then their's all the other small sh*t that has to get taken care of and sh*t...so I'm just saying even if EA does buy Take Two it's not going to delay GTA IV...it's almost impossible for that to happen...
 04-11-2008, 09:59 PM         #370
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EA can do whatever they want if they own the IP before it ships, like Patcher said on the GT show it would be a good look FOR EA to delay the game until FALL, seriously all the people who want GTA would wait until then just fine, sure we would be mad or what not a first but we can't do sh*t about it.

Has GTA4 even gone GOLD yet?, I don't think so which would be the perfect time for EA to strike the deal and make sure the game boxes say "EA" in front of them, next week will be VERY interesting thats for sure, stay tune.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-11-2008 at 10:01 PM..
 04-11-2008, 10:23 PM         #371
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm too crunk bout this game...all of my 360 games (including my beloved COD4) will be treated like red-headed step children come 4/28/08
 04-11-2008, 10:30 PM         #372
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear no one will be playing other games that day, check ya list and see how many "GTAIV" pop out
 10 years ago '04        #373
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
Should I Upload This

[pic - click to view]



The theme cycles through the outdoor series wallpapers that are on the gta iv website
 10 years ago '05        #374
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
^^yeah i'd actually use that cause i like the picture where the broad is talking to the dude in the car
 10 years ago '05        #375
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
GTA IV 360-only advertising likely

The first adverts are out for GTA IV in the UK, and it looks as if the game will be getting similar treatment games like a.ssassins Creed and Burnout Paradise saw upon release, with the title only getting advertised for one console - in this case the Xbox 360.



It is likely this 360-only advertising could be part of the huge downloadable content exclusive deal Microsoft spent a lot of money on last year. As you can see the advert also gives mention of that, commenting it will be arriving exclusively on the console in “Autumn 2008”

If this single console advertising continues onto TV we have to wonder will it have an effect on PS3 sales of the game?




:rolleyes::rolleyes: 50 Million in effect?
 10 years ago '04        #376
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

:D


Last edited by +HydrO+; 04-12-2008 at 08:22 AM..
 04-12-2008, 09:29 AM         #377
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happen if Gamestop fu*k up the release day like they did with gears of war?
 10 years ago '04        #378
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
^^^

Then I burn down the one I pre-ordered at...

and if EA does manage to delay this game untill the fall I WILL burn down thier headquarters... and I will NOT buy GTA IV if it has an EA logo on it if they changed ANYTHING from what it is now...
 10 years ago '04        #379
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 P-Hill said:
GTA IV 360-only advertising likely

The first adverts are out for GTA IV in the UK, and it looks as if the game will be getting similar treatment games like a.ssassins Creed and Burnout Paradise saw upon release, with the title only getting advertised for one console - in this case the Xbox 360.



It is likely this 360-only advertising could be part of the huge downloadable content exclusive deal Microsoft spent a lot of money on last year. As you can see the advert also gives mention of that, commenting it will be arriving exclusively on the console in “Autumn 2008”

If this single console advertising continues onto TV we have to wonder will it have an effect on PS3 sales of the game?




:rolleyes::rolleyes: 50 Million in effect?

p have u seen the internet ads all over the place even boxden...they look just like that image
 10 years ago '05        #380
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
what good would delaying GTA IV do? this is guaranteed sales no matter wha
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy