The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3181
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 PhrozenMenace said:
yo what the fu*k is up with the online..shooting n*ggas all day and dudes shoot me once and im dead..wacksauce central
basically....i hate it

they need to fix the damage mechanics. i was bucking this one n*gga with an AK and he shot me once in the chest with a fu*king pistol and slayed me
 9 years ago '06        #3182
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Steveo54 said:
did anyone else do all the wrong stuff (etc, k!ll dwayne, derrick, go for the money at the end, etc?)

people were callin me an a**hole for beating it that way, i just wanted to see what would happen if i did all the morally wrong things tho. its cool, if you havent beaten it that way, it is a fairly different storyline.
I beat it one awy now I'm bout to beat it the complete opposite way
 9 years ago '06        #3183
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Rockstar has announced today that they have released patches for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of Grand Theft Auto IV. The new patches will supposedly "multiplayer connectivity issues including freezes during certain modes, continuation when players leave matches, and bugs within races and race lobbies."

1. Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
2. Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
3. Improved reliability and frequency of PS3 online leaderboard updates.
4. Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
5. Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
6. Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.
7. Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
8. Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
9. Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.
10. Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
11. Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.
-GamePlasma
 9 years ago '04        #3184
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
8. Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
10. Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.

these two glitches pissed me off most, right when the timer was about to expire, the damn timer would reset and it would do it like 10 times. fu*king annoying as hell. glad they fixed a lot.
 9 years ago '05        #3185
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
How about fix the bug where my GTA freezes for no reason only to start up about 30 seconds later? Its really annoying.
 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM         #3186
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's about damn time they start fixing some of these issues
 9 years ago '06        #3187
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
How about fix the bug where my GTA freezes for no reason only to start up about 30 seconds later? Its really annoying.

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2008, 01:12 PM         #3188
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how about fixing the LAG that Gta has in multiplayer. When people get hit by car and roll on the ground it gets laggy as hell. Body slidin all over the place and sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #3189
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i forgot this thread existed. my bad for posting the patch sh*t in the main section.
 9 years ago '04        #3190
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 3339 3339
what about people's money resetting that better be fixed cuz im tired of gaining 300k online then turn it on later n have only 79k
 06-23-2008, 10:27 PM         #3191
bigball088 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after all this time thisgame been out still havnt have the time to buy the game
 06-23-2008, 10:46 PM         #3192
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game was good..i expected more..got boring fast..online was wack..
 9 years ago '06        #3193
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
what is there to spend ur $ on in the game? im done too
 9 years ago '06        #3194
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Game375 said:
what is there to spend ur $ on in the game? im done too
cab fares,guns and medical bills
 06-24-2008, 09:30 AM         #3195
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rocket Launchers

that will dry you out, but you will have tons of fun
 9 years ago '05        #3196
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
people still play this shyt
 9 years ago '04        #3197
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 3339 3339
anyone meet jeff?, dude k!lled his wife n i had to dump the body
 06-24-2008, 05:07 PM         #3198
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Yes

YOU WILL LAUGH AT HIS OUTCOME

I won't spoil it( UNLESS YOU SAW IT ALREADY????)

I seen some White Crackhead bi*ch also and the illest dude out LC

PATHOS!
 06-26-2008, 03:55 PM         #3199
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GTAIV about to get more free publicity...........

Stephen Attard, 18, was arrested and charged with first-degree robbery after police say he and a group of teenagers went on a crime spree in Nassau County. (Handout / June 26, 2008)

Six teens inspired by the notoriously violent video game "Grand Theft Auto" were in court Thursday on robbery charges after a crime spree that began with a late-night mugging outside a New Hyde Park supermarket, police said.

The Wednesday night robbery carried over into the early hours of Thursday morning as the teens paraded down the middle of a Garden City street armed with bats and a crowbar, the police said.

They robbed one motorist and smashed a passing van with a bat, Nassau police said.

"It was determined that they were emulating the character in that Grand Theft Auto game, going on a crime spree" using weapons and tactics inspired by the controversial video game, said Det. Sgt. Anthony Repalone, a Nassau police spokesman.

"We got certain admissions" from the boys, Repalone said.

All the boys were charged as adults.

Arrested and charged with first-degree robbery were Stephen Attard, 18, of 1st Avenue, New Hyde Park and Dylan Laird, 17, of Southborough, Mass.; a 14-year-old, 15-year-old and a 16-year-old, all males and all from New Hyde Park, were also charged with first-degree robbery. Their identities are being withheld by Newsday because they are juveniles.

Jaspreet Singh, 17, of Brown Place, New Hyde Park, was charged with criminal possession of stolen property. The 14, 15 and 16-year-old boys robbed a man of cash and property at around 11:30 p.m. as the victim left a Stop & Shop grocery store on Hillside and Stewart avenues in New Hyde Park, police said.

The three were then joined by the other boys and, after arming themselves with bats and a crowbar, they walked down Stewart Avenue in Garden City blocking the road, police said.

They robbed a female motorist of her cigarettes and hit a passing van with a bat, police said. The female victim notified police, who responded and arrested the teens.

All faced arraignment Thursday at First District Court, Hempstead.
 9 years ago '06        #3200
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Pathos is annoying. i shoulda k!lled him myself when i used to play video games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy