The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
108 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #3161
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
space
$58,746 | Props total: 53179 53179
worst gta of all 4 imo. boring story, sh*tty online play.

i'm trading mine in while it's still worth 35 bucks.

Last edited by st21; 06-11-2008 at 04:35 PM..
 06-11-2008, 04:38 PM         #3162
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im only 25% done and im kinda sick of it too. imma keep it cuz guests like playin it, but i wish i had the 60GB ps3 so i could pop in that vice city
 10 years ago '04        #3163
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,240 | Props total: 757 757
I usually play online....the missions do seem kind of easy tho....maybe im not much of a gamer like I used to be in the PS2 days

I only paid $35 for my game form Radio Shack....
 10 years ago '05        #3164
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
space
$17,550 | Props total: 4803 4803
wussies
 10 years ago '04        #3165
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
space
$20,971 | Props total: 7862 7862
damn this sh*t got boring instantly.
 10 years ago '07        #3166
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 23 23
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Casual gamers, ya lames

ya get hyped for GTAIV only to get bored after a week.....
maybe cause real n*ggas have better things to do than sit in front of the tv all day playin video games yea I aint gon lie I was hyped for this shiit before it dropped I policed the shiit beat it and that was a rap I'm not tryin to find every little secret in the game so I can go blog about it or some sh*t who cares I play games for leisure and to relax and this game (although you can k!ll people) is still boring as fu*k to me its my opinion n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #3167
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
game mustve got bored soq uick cuz n*ggas was too hyped and tried to rush and beat the game. i play when i got the time and i have fun with it every single time. I dont let myself play for so long so I dont get bored too quick, like I do for most of my games.
 10 years ago '07        #3168
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 139 139
Got bored with it............its a good game....i was so close to getting 100%(95% to be exact)....but getting the flying rats and stunt jumps got too tedious and repetitive, 2nd...online may have seem good at 1st....but it has so many flaws, its not as fluid as another game per say..COD4...not in terms of gameplay....but the time between it...like switching between modes...customization options(you have to fukking log off online mode back to the cell to switch clothes or even choose another mode)...waiting in the room is too long............

3rd....my biggest problem i have with this game....is that they took so much out that made san adreas great, like...what happen to mission variety(yes...i miss those rc missions)....rampages...extra shyt that increases variety...like...the parachute to do base jumping off the empire state building...so much minor shyt could have made this game better...now im thinking about to selling it to help get MGS4...will all the 10's and perfect scores this game got...im so disappointed
 06-13-2008, 08:08 AM         #3169
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^THIS IS GTA 3 all over again, you can't expect SA type quality or depth, SA was the final GTA last gen, this GTAIV is the first one this gen.
 10 years ago '06        #3170
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,492 | Props total: 2234 2234
i'm on the mission blood brothers - which mcreacy brother should i k!ll?
 10 years ago '04        #3171
# 58 
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 100 100
 ChrisStokes said:
i'm on the mission blood brothers - which mcreacy brother should i k!ll?
i forgot their names....but i k!lled the cop. that dude gave me a bad vibe...never liked him
 10 years ago '06        #3172
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,492 | Props total: 2234 2234
 # 58 said:
i forgot their names....but i k!lled the cop. that dude gave me a bad vibe...never liked him
okay so u k!lled frankie mcreary. I'm thinking bout' k!lling him instead of dreankie or w/e.
 06-14-2008, 01:47 PM         #3173
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i moved back on to COD4
 06-14-2008, 05:53 PM         #3174
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you dont like it, get the fu*k out
 10 years ago '04        #3175
# 58 
space
space
 ChrisStokes said:
okay so u k!lled frankie mcreary. I'm thinking bout' k!lling him instead of dreankie or w/e.
yeah,francis...that was him

story turned out alright...i think i mad the right choice
 06-15-2008, 10:27 AM         #3176
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone else do all the wrong stuff (etc, k!ll dwayne, derrick, go for the money at the end, etc?)

people were callin me an a**hole for beating it that way, i just wanted to see what would happen if i did all the morally wrong things tho. its cool, if you havent beaten it that way, it is a fairly different storyline.
 10 years ago '05        #3177
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,476 | Props total: 2107 2107
yo what the fu*k is up with the online..shooting n*ggas all day and dudes shoot me once and im dead..wacksauce central
 10 years ago '04        #3178
# 58 
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said:
yo what the fu*k is up with the online..shooting n*ggas all day and dudes shoot me once and im dead..wacksauce central
basically....i hate it

they need to fix the damage mechanics. i was bucking this one n*gga with an AK and he shot me once in the chest with a fu*king pistol and slayed me
 10 years ago '06        #3179
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 Steveo54 said:
did anyone else do all the wrong stuff (etc, k!ll dwayne, derrick, go for the money at the end, etc?)

people were callin me an a**hole for beating it that way, i just wanted to see what would happen if i did all the morally wrong things tho. its cool, if you havent beaten it that way, it is a fairly different storyline.
I beat it one awy now I'm bout to beat it the complete opposite way
 10 years ago '06        #3180
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Rockstar has announced today that they have released patches for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of Grand Theft Auto IV. The new patches will supposedly "multiplayer connectivity issues including freezes during certain modes, continuation when players leave matches, and bugs within races and race lobbies."

1. Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
2. Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
3. Improved reliability and frequency of PS3 online leaderboard updates.
4. Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
5. Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
6. Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.
7. Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
8. Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
9. Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.
10. Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
11. Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.
-GamePlasma
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
15 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
130 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy