The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
222 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-18-2008, 08:12 PM         #3121
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm only at 12% done...I haven't had much chance to play it SP wise...EVERY TIME I sign online I get bombarded by messages to play MP...and I can't resist cuz it's so much fun when you're playing with the right people
I am taking the reverse approach, playing SP mostly and trying to beat the game 100 percent, once I beat games like GTAs I don't replay them again ever. Thank god this one has Online, that will get most of my attention and gives this game an extra life. I have tried MP but I don't enjoy it too much, probably because I am too much into SP and being spoiled by COD4's online.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-18-2008 at 08:15 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #3122
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
sh*t so if i hadn't k!lled dimitri they would have k!lled roman? cause i k!lled dimitri and they k!lled kate. loll
 10 years ago '04        #3123
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I finally finished this game. I did the take the money deal ending instead of the revenge. I had fun playing the game but i feel there could of been better missions. It became repetitive. I hope they come with some good download content.
 10 years ago '04        #3124
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 money36 said:
I finally finished this game. I did the take the money deal ending instead of the revenge. I had fun playing the game but i feel there could of been better missions. It became repetitive. I hope they come with some good download content.
nah i took the revenge, i hated that fu*kin f*g**t dimitri :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #3125
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I fu*ked by not k!lling playboy and taking the money in the dimitri deal. roman dying had me feeling a little depressed. I felt like a video game geek for real.
 10 years ago '04        #3126
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
just finished the game, didn't really fell into the story that much, I thought the other GTA's had better story then this one. Hopefully the next one will have a better one then this one and hopefully it's out of country this time.
 05-21-2008, 04:19 PM         #3127
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NYTIMES article with the actor who voiced Niko Bellic, dude name is "Michael Hollick", wished he would had caked up way more from GTAIV( he got 100,000 dollars).......

Quote:
“Obviously I’m incredibly thankful to Rockstar for the opportunity to be in this game when I was just a nobody, an unknown quantity,” Mr. Hollick, 35, said last week over dinner in Willamsburg, Brooklyn, shortly after performing in the aerial theater show “Fuerzabruta” in Union Square. “But it’s tough, when you see Grand Theft Auto IV out there as the biggest thing going right now, when they’re making hundreds of millions of dollars, and we don’t see any of it. I don’t blame Rockstar

. I blame our union for not having the agreements in place to protect the creative people who drive the sales of these games. Yes, the technology is important, but it’s the human performances within them that people really connect to, and I hope actors will get more respect for the work they do within those technologies.”

Quote:
To the actors it is a simple issue of equity: equal pay for equal work, regardless of the medium.

“For instance, our contracts say nothing about the use of voices for promotional purposes over the Internet,” Mr. Hollick said. “The first G.T.A. IV trailer generated something like 40 million hits online, and that’s my voice all over it, and I get nothing. If that were a radio spot, I would have. Same thing for the TV ads. I recorded those lines for the game, but now they’re all over television. It’s another gray area.”

One of the big differences between games and traditional media is that while a film, play or TV show is usually marketed around a few well-known stars, games almost never highlight the people behind the digital characters, and almost no one buys a game based on which actors are in it.

read more here

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-21-2008 at 04:26 PM..
 05-21-2008, 04:29 PM         #3128
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here the actor who played Roman, HE IS ALSO WHINING ABOUT NOT CAKING UP MORE FROM GTA.....

but this dude is doing something about it...........

RENTING HIMSELF to play Roman for your pleasure, no lie it is Roman.....

10 years ago '05        #3129
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It only generated 40 million hits because that was a new GTA game coming out, not because he's a popular actor like Denzel or Al Pacino.
 05-21-2008, 05:02 PM         #3130
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word I think dude is confused, he says he was a nobody and is trying to act like the 40 million was due to him, if they just show Niko with no voice it would get 40 million.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-21-2008 at 05:05 PM..
 05-21-2008, 05:41 PM         #3131
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Here the actor who played Roman, HE IS ALSO WHINING ABOUT NOT CAKING UP MORE FROM GTA.....

but this dude is doing something about it...........

RENTING HIMSELF to play Roman for your pleasure, no lie it is Roman.....

that was fu*kin funny
I want to rent him, but I cant
 05-26-2008, 03:58 PM         #3132
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
I just finished the game for a second time and the revenge sh*t was wayyy better and I k!lled darko this time

niko shot his a.ss at least 20 times lol
Why would you let him live?, you did mad sh*t just for the ULC so they get him to you on silver platter, did ya feel sorry for his speech or something?. Dude literally k!lled all your friends and sold ya out for 1,000 dollars, fu*k that f*g**t and I wasn't going to let him go after doing all that sh*t just to get him. Clearly the real choice story wise is to k!ll that bi*ch, because that execution is one of the greatest in the game.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-26-2008 at 03:59 PM..
 05-29-2008, 01:59 AM         #3133
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*hasnt read topic 2 weeks since people went spoiler crazy* (fu*king a**holes)

Stragety guide now availible for download in gamespot VIP

05-29-2008, 02:19 AM         #3134
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Why would you let him live?, you did mad sh*t just for the ULC so they get him to you on silver platter, did ya feel sorry for his speech or something?. Dude literally k!lled all your friends and sold ya out for 1,000 dollars, fu*k that f*g**t and I wasn't going to let him go after doing all that sh*t just to get him. Clearly the real choice story wise is to k!ll that bi*ch, because that execution is one of the greatest in the game.
cosign. But then again I k!lled every motherfu*ker in that game when given a choice so it's not like I was going to have any compassion for him.
 05-29-2008, 06:13 AM         #3135
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finished this a couple of nights... revenge mission was sweet... now i need some dlc
 05-29-2008, 05:06 PM         #3136
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAOooo...i just turned on the tv in Niko's crib, and some cartoon named "Republican Space Rangers" was on...Woooow, that sh*t had me dying Rockstar >>>
 05-29-2008, 05:14 PM         #3137
EL ICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo does any1 knows was up with the Multiplayer?, its been 2 weeks & 1/2 that I have pass the game mode and I can only get online for only 1hr if I’m lucky then I get kick off. This sh*t sucks try to rank up before MGS4.
 05-29-2008, 05:27 PM         #3138
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Check your connection

I can go in and out online anytime, whenever I want

Perhaps your setups has to fu*k with PORTS and sh*t
 05-29-2008, 05:28 PM         #3139
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 more_fya said:
cosign. But then again I k!lled every motherfu*ker in that game when given a choice so it's not like I was going to have any compassion for him.
I only let an old Jewish guy who was crying to let him live, it was in that mission about the Diamonds.
 05-30-2008, 12:09 AM         #3140
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I only let an old Jewish guy who was crying to let him live, it was in that mission about the Diamonds.
you cant k!ll him, i made the mistake of k!lling him before the mission was over and I failed cus of it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago