The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #3101
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
how do i get 6 stars/most wanted?
I been murdering everybody in sight and it only stays at 5
 10 years ago '04        #3102
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
go to the kiddie pr0n site and hold down the computer store untill you get 5 stars and keep your gun pointed @ the front door and pray you dont run out of bullets
 05-15-2008, 11:29 AM         #3103
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u get the kiddy pr0n website? i cant beleive i just asked dat question yo

Last edited by Young Bastard; 05-15-2008 at 11:30 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #3104
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
^^^fu*k the game you getting raided in real life..
 10 years ago '04        #3105
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
wtf is wrong with the hit detection online. i unloaded a full clip into someone & they k!lled me in one shot
 10 years ago '04        #3106
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
^^ Maybe he shot you in the head
 10 years ago '06        #3107
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
just finished the game and i wanted to touch on a couple of things.

1. the "happiness island" ending or the revenge one was tight cuz i see what they were trying to do with it...

2. did anyone else get the outfit that was on like the 3rd floor next to the security guard on the statue of liberty?

3. some crazy sh*t happened when i continued to play for awhile after completing the game, i got an unknown call from kate and we went on a date as if nothing ever happened.......did this happen to anyone else?

Last edited by homme; 05-16-2008 at 05:03 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #3108
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
 TheIncomparable said:
goto cluckin bell, k!ll the employee behind the register, k!ll everyone else in the restaurant, go behind the counter, wait for the cops to start coming through the front door and just keep pickin them off one by one untill you get 6 stars. I loaded up on rpg's, grenades, and ammo and called Dwaynes boys to help out.. sh*t worked for me..
 10 years ago '05        #3109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 TheIncomparable said:
Drive into an area the police have blocked off (an area you can't access in the game yet). You will automatically get 6 stars. I drove on the subway tracks and got 6 stars. I stayed underground k!lling the homeless and then got the achievement for 6 stars for 6 minutes. It was funny because not one cop came down there. I actually had to go back above to the streets just to see the cops.
 10 years ago '04        #3110
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
Today, Rockstar Games and Future Green Entertainment are proud to announce the release of an original production album from The Evil Genius DJ Green Lantern featuring music from and inspired by Grand Theft Auto IV.

Containing eight brand new tracks crafted exclusively for DJ Green Lantern's "Liberty City Invasion" radio show on the in-game radio station "The Beat," as well as eight new songs directly inspired by Grand Theft Auto IV, The Evil Genius DJ Green Lantern has created an epic urban soundtrack. This special album release features an incredible lineup of hip-hop, reggae and R&B superstars including heavyweights Busta Rhymes, Wyclef, Fat Joe, Styles P and Fabolous as well as up-and-coming artists Mavado, Uncle murder and Future Green Entertainment's own Johnny Polygon, Qadir and more.

Singles include "Where's My Money" from Busta Rhymes and "Nickname" from the brand new artist Qadir. The perfect summer anthem "I'm So Fly," featuring Fat Joe and Fabolous is inspired by Grand Theft Auto IV and while included on the album is not in the game.

"The Grand Theft Auto games have always featured stunning soundtracks and the amount of eclectic music in Grand Theft Auto IV goes above and beyond anything we have been able to do before" said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games, "DJ Green Lantern's contributions give the soundtrack a true New York flavor and we're excited to be releasing his full album to fans."

"From making mixtapes, to being on the radio, to touring with the biggest artists on the planet, and then for the biggest video game title to solicit me to create exclusive music is something most people could only dream about, it's like a graduation," said Green. "Rockstar Games understood what I bring to the table as far as not just presenting music, but creating music."

Green Lantern originally came to prominence in the mixtape scene by consistently featuring exclusive self-produced music with hip-hop superstars like Eminem, Jay-Z, The Beastie Boys, Mike Shinoda's Fort Minor, D-Block, Busta Rhymes, Mobb Deep and many more. This led to an acclaimed career as a proper music producer in his own right which has yielded such Billboard hits as "Number One Spot" by Ludacris and "In The Ghetto" by Busta Rhymes featuring Rick James as well as the street hits Akon "Ghetto" feat. Notorious B.I.G. and 2Pac, Uncle Murda's "Bullet, Bullet," and many more. Green Lantern can be heard every week nationally on his Sirius Satellite Radio show.

The Evil Genius Green Lantern makes his official production album debut with the release of Liberty City Invasion: Music from and Inspired by Grand Theft Auto IV. It will be available at all major digital retailers on May 20th with a physical release coming soon.

Grand Theft Auto IV is currently available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PLAYSTATION® 3 computer entertainment system.
 10 years ago '04        #3111
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
i was wondering what happened to the green lantern track with fat joe and fab
 05-16-2008, 09:36 PM         #3112
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The best that you could hope for is a gold chain and a pager!"

Playboy X is that n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #3113
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 ThaCarter407 said:
just finished the game and i wanted to touch on a couple of things.

1. the "happiness island" ending or the revenge one was tight cuz i see what they were trying to do with it...

2. did anyone else get the outfit that was on like the 3rd floor next to the security guard on the statue of liberty?

3. some crazy sh*t happened when i continued to play for awhile after completing the game, i got an unknown call from kate and we went on a date as if nothing ever happened.......did this happen to anyone else?

???????
 10 years ago '05        #3114
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
okay i don't know if anyones ever asked this i'm sure someone has but how do you load your music that you have from your hard drive on the 360 and use those tracks on the game. can you do that. i looked in the music menu when you pause the game. maybe i'm missing something.
 10 years ago '07        #3115
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Hydro check ya PMs :D
 10 years ago '05        #3116
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 43 43
 jaydee24 said:
okay i don't know if anyones ever asked this i'm sure someone has but how do you load your music that you have from your hard drive on the 360 and use those tracks on the game. can you do that. i looked in the music menu when you pause the game. maybe i'm missing something.
same way you do it on any other 360 game bring up the guide menuu and play your music from there
 10 years ago '04        #3117
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
wtf how hard is it to find a fu*kin infernus. I got on after bernies mission thats it where do i find one parked somewhere?
 05-18-2008, 07:52 PM         #3118
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How else has not finished GTAIV storywise?

I at like 60 percent in 58 hours, with 70 missions done.

I currently have 2 Icons, BELL & BERNIE after being done with all the IRISH's guys missions( i think ).....

at all that shooting bullsh*t for nothing in the Diamonds for Packie mission, I expected some good outcome but it was some bullsh*t.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-18-2008 at 08:13 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #3119
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I'm only at 12% done...I haven't had much chance to play it SP wise...EVERY TIME I sign online I get bombarded by messages to play MP...and I can't resist cuz it's so much fun when you're playing with the right people
 05-18-2008, 08:08 PM         #3120
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMay504 said:
don't know if anyone posted this yet, but if you type this into the computer on the game, it tells you where all the pigeons, jumps, weapons, armor, and other things are in the city
whats the point of buying this game?, who ever brags about 100 percent and used this sh*t 90 percent of the time shouldn't be bragging IMO. Do it the hard way and get 100 percent, it is possible to do it with no guides or cheats.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago