The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #3001
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
its still early it will change its been out what 2 weeks btw cheer now n when gta5 drops only for ps3 there will be alot of yall crying
I guarantee that the next GTA is gonna be multi platform again, Take-Two and Rockstar aint stupid. Why would they NOT make it multi-platform, that's another 300+ million dollars revenue easily.
 10 years ago '05        #3002
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Rockstar cakin' off this sh*t.

The game isn't even that great either. , but I could see where it got those perfect 10s from, nothing to go crazy about IMO.
 10 years ago '06        #3003
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I got a question and I would appreciate if someone could clarify for me.... I notice when oyu put on the cheats it says that the achievements are blocked n sh*t but can you still get the acheivements later on if you do that challenge without teh cheat on?

Also, can you use the codes to do the game and still get the acheivements when you do certain missions?
 05-08-2008, 10:11 PM         #3004
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who did you k!ll Playboy or Dewayne? I k!lled Playboy's bi*ch a.ss
 10 years ago '07        #3005
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 beantown85 said:
I got a question and I would appreciate if someone could clarify for me.... I notice when oyu put on the cheats it says that the achievements are blocked n sh*t but can you still get the acheivements later on if you do that challenge without teh cheat on?

Also, can you use the codes to do the game and still get the acheivements when you do certain missions?
I think they said that you cant get the achievements if you save the game while the cheats are enabled

Mcmasterlock I k!lled Playboy's a.ss too
 10 years ago '04        #3006
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,542 | Props total: 5134 5134
 KeepinItTrill said:
I guarantee that the next GTA is gonna be multi platform again, Take-Two and Rockstar aint stupid. Why would they NOT make it multi-platform, that's another 300+ million dollars revenue easily.
exactly this is where we find most of the peoples weakest points. It would take a retard company to do an another exclusive game after they have found out that they can make 500mill in multiplatforms. It's fu*kin common sense, if a next gen Gta makes 500million in multiplatform what are the odds of it making it in exclusive? half of 500million they aren't that dumb buddy.
 05-08-2008, 10:57 PM         #3007
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
Who did you k!ll Playboy or Dewayne? I k!lled Playboy's bi*ch a.ss
yep

[SPOILERS]

i k!lled that f*g**t too, after looking on here i knew that u had to make a decision between k!llin X and Dwayne, and i saw most cats on here were saying the k!lled Dwayne i dont get why tho, jus following the story i felt like X was more of a dirtbag than Dwayne, plus if u k!ll Dwayne then X turns his back on you and dont even fu*k w/ u nemore...he does give u 25 G's, but if u k!ll X u get his sick a.ss crib, and u get Dwayne to have ur back, u can be friends w/ Dwayne and unlock his special ability (u can call him up and he will send his heavily armed goons to help you on missions and such)

seemed like k!llin X was the smarter choice, and he was a bigger bi*ch 2 so why not

[/SPOILERS]
 10 years ago '05        #3008
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I k!lled Dewayne cuz I needed money, dude was a lil' bi*ch crying about how Niko is cold hearted.

"S'all in the game." - Omar.
 10 years ago '05        #3009
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
so i think its a glitch but i just became a ZOMBIE. im only level 2 tho. i've been playing now for about an hour with it. hopefully it doesnt go away

[pic - click to view]

sorry for the sh*tty quality. its my cell phone
 10 years ago '04        #3010
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 TaNk85 said:
so i think its a glitch but i just became a ZOMBIE. im only level 2 tho. i've been playing now for about an hour with it. hopefully it doesnt go away

you on ps3?

i think ps3 users get the zombie skin straight away i aint found anyone with zombie mode on the 360 yet
 05-09-2008, 02:33 AM         #3011
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would've rather k!lled Playboy but I did Dwayne 'cause I didn't need more lonely a.ss people callin me or textin me every other hour. I already had Roman, Jacob, Brucie's crazy a.ss and now Packie calling me to go out. And then on top of that I have that Kiki chick always ringing off the celly.
 10 years ago '06        #3012
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
even though i dont have much time at the crib...i play for couple hours and i dont even do story mode too much..just fu*kin around

AND I fu*kIN LOVE THIS GAME!
 10 years ago '05        #3013
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 +HydrO+ said:
you on ps3?

i think ps3 users get the zombie skin straight away i aint found anyone with zombie mode on the 360 yet
yes u see that " RED CIRCLE" at the bottom of the pic:D
 10 years ago '04        #3014
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
i see a possible dawn of the dead aka i am legend mode coming soon
 05-09-2008, 09:47 AM         #3015
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJKromeX said:
i see a possible dawn of the dead aka i am legend mode coming soon
Where you find that out at?
 10 years ago '04        #3016
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
my crystal ball n*gga
 05-10-2008, 11:58 AM         #3017
Isaac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont you get that zombie skin when you k!ll a rockstar developer???
 05-10-2008, 12:12 PM         #3018
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJKromeX said:
my crystal ball n*gga
 05-10-2008, 05:26 PM         #3019
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*****MISSION SPOILER*******

I need help with a mission you have to do for Elizabeta. The mission where you have to go to the Old Hospital and get the coke. I get the coke fine, but the getaway is the hardest part. I failed this motherfu*ker 4 times before I got completely irritated and just quit. How did you gets get away? My friend told me something about a boat but I can't find a boat anywhere.
 10 years ago '04        #3020
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Kegar.

I keep hearing sh*t about boats too. But what I did was, got a bunch of guns and armor. As soon as I grab the coke, I just dash out the way I came in, of course taking out all the SWAT that rushes in. And you might get lost in the heat of it all, but once I was out (again, the way that I came in) I just hopped into the horse I rode in on and dipped. Lost the police as normal. and completed the mission.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy