The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2981
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5089 5089
u know what i want to know is the real faces behind niko and roman these two are funny as fu*k
 05-08-2008, 10:49 AM         #2982
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
My new setup.

[pic - click to view]

damn that monitor is small....I dunno how yall game on small displays without surround sound.....it doesn't do the game justice
 10 years ago '04        #2983
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
finished the story today now to go for 100%
 05-08-2008, 10:56 AM         #2984
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmuzik said:
damn that monitor is small....I dunno how yall game on small displays without surround sound.....it doesn't do the game justice
That's my office. I have a theater setup in the living room. Another PS3 there.

Plus that monitor is 22 inches, does a good job since you're sitting right in front of it and not 10 feet away.
 10 years ago '05        #2985
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 luda06 said:
According to the Microsoft rep I spoke with, the warranty only covers "3 rings" and not anything else.
Fix it yourself. Or send it to my address, I need a backup.

Seriously, pm me if you don't want it.
 10 years ago '04        #2986
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 iamcrackmuzik said:
Most people who use monitors for gaming sit right in front of it 90% of the time, and a 22inch is alot bigger than you think if you're sitting right there
 10 years ago '05        #2987
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:
According to the Microsoft rep I spoke with, the warranty only covers "3 rings" and not anything else.
Must of been speaking to an idiot. My box just arrived today and i only got one ring which was due to a dead video card.
 10 years ago '06        #2988
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
what kinda of moniter is that luda?.
 10 years ago '04        #2989
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
 luda06 said:
My new setup.

[pic - click to view]

LOL AT THE XBOX IN THE GARBAGE!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
 05-08-2008, 01:51 PM         #2990
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
what kinda of moniter is that luda?.
 05-08-2008, 01:51 PM         #2991
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Must of been speaking to an idiot. My box just arrived today and i only got one ring which was due to a dead video card.
I'll call back and see what happens.
 10 years ago '05        #2992
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
i still cant get on live and play this. It says the game has been disconnected every time it tries to start.
 05-08-2008, 04:57 PM         #2993
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo anybody who wants to do the mult player for PS3 hit me up my ps id is Nic_Diamonds.
 05-08-2008, 05:39 PM         #2994
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still like vice city the best. colorful scenery, dumb a.ss pedestrians, gettin a spray right in front of the police, no wanted-level circle, no cops bustin up in ur crib. they made it too real and took some of the fun out of the game. hopefully it grows on me.

does anybody know if you can store cheats in your phone though? sh*t's wack as fu*k tryna dial a 10 digit phone number for armor while ur just tryna sh*t on the police for a few minutes
 05-08-2008, 06:31 PM         #2995
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
i still like vice city the best. colorful scenery, dumb a.ss pedestrians, gettin a spray right in front of the police, no wanted-level circle, no cops bustin up in ur crib. they made it too real and took some of the fun out of the game. hopefully it grows on me.

does anybody know if you can store cheats in your phone though? sh*t's wack as fu*k tryna dial a 10 digit phone number for armor while ur just tryna sh*t on the police for a few minutes
On the cheats. Yes You Can
 10 years ago '06        #2996
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Following the launch of Take-Two and Rockstar Games' critically lauded Grand Theft Auto IV on April 29, the question on many industry watchers' minds was just how well the heavily anticipated game performed, and whether it lived up to its heady expectations. Take-Two kept the stats hungry mob on edge a full week after, saying just yesterday that the game nailed its reported 6 million sales prediction, generating $500 million in week-one revenue.

While Take-Two kept the industry waiting, Sony, which sponsored a portion of the advertising spots for the game, chimed in a full week prior to extol the game's as-yet-unconfirmed performance. In a congratulatory statement bereft of any hard details, the PlayStation maker said GTAIV "drove sales of the PlayStation 3 entertainment system within the first 24 hours," and not much else.

It now appears that the reason for Sony's ambiguity was that the majority of consumers opted to pick up GTAIV on Microsoft's console. On Microsoft's marketing-team-operated GamerScoreBlog today, the publisher dished on the stats breakdown for the 6 million sum copies of the game sold in its first week at market.

"According to retailers, more than 60 percent of all GTA games sold in the first week were the Xbox 360 version," the publisher's marketing team wrote on its blog. Sony had not responded to queries for comment on this claim as of press time. According to the hardware makers' most recent numbers, the Xbox 360's global installed base stands at 19 million, with the PlayStation 3 trailing at 13 million.

Microsoft also said that GTAIV has caused sales of its console to spike 54 percent week-over-week, and that retailers' data indicates the game is attaching to new console purchases at a rate of 40 percent. GTAIV has also proven to be a hit with online gamers, as the publisher noted earlier this week that the game had unseated Activision's Call of Duty 4 as the top Xbox Live title for the week.

Source: Gamespot
 10 years ago '04        #2997
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
 ChrisStokes said:
Following the launch of Take-Two and Rockstar Games' critically lauded Grand Theft Auto IV on April 29, the question on many industry watchers' minds was just how well the heavily anticipated game performed, and whether it lived up to its heady expectations. Take-Two kept the stats hungry mob on edge a full week after, saying just yesterday that the game nailed its reported 6 million sales prediction, generating $500 million in week-one revenue.

While Take-Two kept the industry waiting, Sony, which sponsored a portion of the advertising spots for the game, chimed in a full week prior to extol the game's as-yet-unconfirmed performance. In a congratulatory statement bereft of any hard details, the PlayStation maker said GTAIV "drove sales of the PlayStation 3 entertainment system within the first 24 hours," and not much else.

It now appears that the reason for Sony's ambiguity was that the majority of consumers opted to pick up GTAIV on Microsoft's console. On Microsoft's marketing-team-operated GamerScoreBlog today, the publisher dished on the stats breakdown for the 6 million sum copies of the game sold in its first week at market.

"According to retailers, more than 60 percent of all GTA games sold in the first week were the Xbox 360 version," the publisher's marketing team wrote on its blog. Sony had not responded to queries for comment on this claim as of press time. According to the hardware makers' most recent numbers, the Xbox 360's global installed base stands at 19 million, with the PlayStation 3 trailing at 13 million.

Microsoft also said that GTAIV has caused sales of its console to spike 54 percent week-over-week, and that retailers' data indicates the game is attaching to new console purchases at a rate of 40 percent. GTAIV has also proven to be a hit with online gamers, as the publisher noted earlier this week that the game had unseated Activision's Call of Duty 4 as the top Xbox Live title for the week.

Source: Gamespot

poor sony :(
 10 years ago '04        #2998
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Ex The God said:
*waits for Dopeman to come in here defending it...saying they counted wrong or something*
lets make cookies for these ps3 fannies i think their feelings are hurt :banghead:
 05-08-2008, 07:12 PM         #2999
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
On the cheats. Yes You Can
how do u do it?
 10 years ago '04        #3000
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3276 3276
 deziking said:
lets make cookies for these ps3 fannies i think their feelings are hurt :banghead:
its still early it will change its been out what 2 weeks btw cheer now n when gta5 drops only for ps3 there will be alot of yall crying
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago