The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #261
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
 Kap(Da)King said:
has gta started tv ad's in your neck of the woods yet?

the only commercial for gta that i see is the gamestop one which features that guy talkin bout liberty city
yeah gta4 commercials always come on g4tv
 10 years ago '05        #262
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 DA DOPEMAN said:
P delivers an Exclusive H.N.I.C. 2 track( he took it off the Album) to be featured in GTAIV!

"DIRTY NEW YORKER" feat Havoc

somebodys gettin free copies of the game
 10 years ago '06        #263
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
can't wait for this sh*t to come out, i think i'll also be able to get it on the 29th even though i never preordered it. If by chance it is sold out everywhere, then i'll have learned my lesson.
 10 years ago '04        #264
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
The IGN podcast called Three Red Lights is talking about the multi-player...damn I might have to use some PTO
 04-10-2008, 02:04 PM         #265
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
can't wait for this sh*t to come out, i think i'll also be able to get it on the 29th even though i never preordered it. If by chance it is sold out everywhere, then i'll have learned my lesson.
Super mainstream games like GTA never sell out and trust me they will make sure to pump out millions of copies in order to cash in big, remember NOT EVERYBODY is a 1st day buyer. You WILL NEVER get to the point where you can't find GTAs that day, T2 will make sure of that.

Only reason I pre order a game is if they offer some free goodie, that what drove me into putting 5 downs on MGS4, if it didn't offer that dvd & beta code I wouldn't put 5 bucks down on a game like 3 months away
 04-10-2008, 02:29 PM         #266
X T3FLON23DON X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time I get int his thread I got more hyped for this sh*t..dont kno if Ill have the cash for it when it drops but ill cop it as soon as possible
 04-10-2008, 03:35 PM         #267
CocoLoco85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was anyone else listening to "Old School at Noon with Mr Cee" on Hot97 today?

He was giving away a coupon to get GTA IV for free and mentioned that him and Bobby Konders & Jabba have their own radio station in the game.
 04-10-2008, 03:58 PM         #268
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

TIME TO BUY!!
 10 years ago '04        #269
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
*voice in drive-thru box* "Hurry up & buy!!!"

2nd repair just came in today(thank goodness i gotta free month of Live since mine recently expired).....now waitin on my free $50 from best buy so i can pre-order:D
 04-10-2008, 04:22 PM         #270
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-10-2008, 04:26 PM         #271
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 master467 said:

[pic - click to view]

TIME TO BUY!!
:rolleyes:

PROMO BOXES..........
 04-10-2008, 04:34 PM         #272
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
:rolleyes:

PROMO BOXES..........
in hard plastic?
 10 years ago '05        #273
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 master467 said:
in hard plastic?
but those joints aint ps3 or xbox 360 and the game aint coming out for pc is it? so...
 04-10-2008, 05:00 PM         #274
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
but those joints aint ps3 or xbox 360 and the game aint coming out for pc is it? so...
top cases look dark green to me..
 04-10-2008, 06:18 PM         #275
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 master467 said:
in hard plastic?
I seen hard plastic promo boxes before, they are basically what the box will look like but they have sh*t inside.
 04-10-2008, 06:27 PM         #276
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GTAIV Bundle '150% Exclusive and Confirmed' For PS3 Only

[pic - click to view]

wow! I am wondering how the hell did sony pull off having an EXCLUSIVE GTA 4 branded PS3 BUNDLE?, looks T2 got 50 million from MS just for the DLC( and probably to get their a.ss out a financial hole at the time) and not to make it seem like GTA is an MS game, like many thought.

I am guessing Sony slipped their own amount of dollas to T2 ? so they can rock an EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR PS3 GTA4 BUNDLE, which so far in Europe it is confirmed to come out a few weeks after the launch of GTA4.

All I have to say is holy sh*t if that same bundle comes to the USA, that would be a pretty good look for the PS3 right there. The franchise thats pretty much joint at the hip with "PLAYSTATION" will make that fact stand out even more with this bundle.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-10-2008 at 06:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #277
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
GTAIV Bundle '150% Exclusive and Confirmed' For PS3 Only

[pic - click to view]

wow! I am wondering how the hell did sony pull off having an EXCLUSIVE GTA 4 branded PS3 BUNDLE?, looks T2 got 50 million from MS just for the DLC( and probably to get their a.ss out a financial hole at the time) and not to make it seem like GTA is an MS game, like many thought.

I am guessing Sony slipped their own amount of dollas to T2 ? so they can rock an EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR PS3 GTA4 BUNDLE, which so far in Europe it is confirmed to come out a few weeks after the launch of GTA4.

All I have to say is holy sh*t if that same bundle comes to the USA, that would be a pretty good look for the PS3 right there. The franchise thats pretty much joint at the hip with "PLAYSTATION" will make that fact stand out even more with this bundle.
i agree with that but i dont think this bundle will have ps3's flying off the shelves cause chances are if you been waiting for this game you already got a ps3 or 360 or both and if you dont then you will want to spend as little as possible to get one...the majority are cheap thats why the 60GB got scrapped over here

every time i see a ps3 box it reminds me of when i copped mine the same day the 360 elite dropped and the dude at the counter looked at me like i was crazy as he handed me a dusty a.ss box and said "everybody's getting the elite and your buying a ps3?? " i looked at this bum like

[pic - click to view]

and said "so? i already have a 360 like most of these jokers probably do so why get it again? " then blew the dust off in his direction
 10 years ago '04        #278
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
60/40 sales prediction...every poll i been seeing including ours has a 60/40 split i think that will happen atleast in the US as far as gta sales go.
 10 years ago '04        #279
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
a xbox ad i spotted surfing a gta fan forum...i thought it was a site banner for a moment :

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #280
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
^^i saw that on filefront aswell
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy