The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2581
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,946 | Props total: 7836 7836
dammn i got online played for a while then eveeryone left looll
 04-30-2008, 10:38 PM         #2582
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyway to get custom soundtracks on this game for 360?
 04-30-2008, 11:13 PM         #2583
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
Anyway to get custom soundtracks on this game for 360?


the same way that you do in every other 360 game, press the guide button, hit, select music.....

wow.
 04-30-2008, 11:21 PM         #2584
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:


the same way that you do in every other 360 game, press the guide button, hit, select music.....

wow.
Chill, I meant as a radio station. Just thought it'd make it more authentic. I'm guessing from your sarcasm, as if I've had my Xbox for more than 5 days, you can't.
 10 years ago '06        #2585
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 769 769
 IllmaticYungin said:
try 6
Man I experienced that now. Advice dont take a helicopter to the part of the city you aint make it to yet. I got back to the Empire State building then they shot me and I got to see me fall in slow motion all the way down.......
 10 years ago '05        #2586
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 youngral said:
Man I experienced that now. Advice dont take a helicopter to the part of the city you aint make it to yet. I got back to the Empire State building then they shot me and I got to see me fall in slow motion all the way down.......
@ least u didnt get hit by the subway right when you started a mission as soon as you walked onto the track to chase your target....but 2 skip the slo-mo just simply press A
 10 years ago '06        #2587
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1756 1756
38%, kinda burnt out on the game tonight, the past two days i've played nothing else but this.

the only other person i see hustling it (aka achievements) is enter shaolin.
 05-01-2008, 12:55 AM         #2588
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little jacob is the mann ...its dope doing work with him, you could be doing a drive by and shoot up a whole krew and hes like "jaa murked dem boy right der BLAM BLAM!" i feel like lil wayne is right there in the car with me.
 10 years ago '04        #2589
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
What do I buy with all this money? Can I get properties like in Vice?
 10 years ago '05        #2590
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 WEREWOLF said:
little jacob is the mann ...its dope doing work with him, you could be doing a drive by and shoot up a whole krew and hes like "jaa murked dem boy right der BLAM BLAM!" i feel like lil wayne is right there in the car with me.

dont be stupid
 10 years ago '05        #2591
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
this game is too ill. the taxis are so useful getting around. im down to play online so hit me up..

PS3: JayMosEnvied
 10 years ago '06        #2592
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,619 | Props total: 2703 2703
games intense only at 22% right now
 10 years ago '05        #2593
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Comic Book Guy said:
38%, kinda burnt out on the game tonight, the past two days i've played nothing else but this.

the only other person i see hustling it (aka achievements) is enter shaolin.
No love . But im at 38.02% now. Just got myself a 1000 suit and a new crib with the plasma tv and laptop with a Turismo parked in the front. Also got the new cellphone.
 10 years ago '05        #2594
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
yall n*ggas need to chill with all the spoilers and sh*t man. at least warn before you spoil something man

makes me wanna stop reading thru this damn thread...

add a n*gga for PS3 online: airmcnair06
 10 years ago '06        #2595
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 HeavenlySword said:


the same way that you do in every other 360 game, press the guide button, hit, select music.....

wow.
what a fu*king loser u are
 10 years ago '06        #2596
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 airmcnair06 said:
yall n*ggas need to chill with all the spoilers and sh*t man. at least warn before you spoil something man

makes me wanna stop reading thru this damn thread...

add a n*gga for PS3 online: airmcnair06
so dont hop in the GTA thread then?? What do you expect to be in here STupdi fu*king ppl man
 10 years ago '05        #2597
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
yo at the beginning when niko comes off the boat and its showing the credits sh*t what time of day was it for you guys? cause when i played both versions it was at night but on traliers its daytime
 10 years ago '05        #2598
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
 The Utmost said:
yo at the beginning when niko comes off the boat and its showing the credits sh*t what time of day was it for you guys? cause when i played both versions it was at night but on traliers its daytime
night time for me.
 10 years ago '07        #2599
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
Nighty Night.
 05-01-2008, 09:10 AM         #2600
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reading through this thread makes me hate life. I'm picking my copy up Saturday.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Pippen Compares LeBron and Jordan and now says Wilt is the goat
31 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy