The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 122
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #2521
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
PSN: airmcnair06

ADD A n*gga!!!
 10 years ago '06        #2522
DJ Endo 
space
avatar space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
Yo, has anybody seen any gangs in liberty city. I did this one mission where I had to k!ll a group of gangmembers. But after i completed it, i didn't see anymore. Maybe i'm overlooking them.
 10 years ago '05        #2523
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Endo said:
Yo, has anybody seen any gangs in liberty city. I did this one mission where I had to k!ll a group of gangmembers. But after i completed it, i didn't see anymore. Maybe i'm overlooking them.
iono bout a gang. but i seen like 4 black dudes chilling at the basketball courts. and i fu*ked with them and 2 of them had gats and the other 2 was ready to f!ght. but they didnt have on the same color or nothing like that....
 10 years ago '04        #2524
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 airmcnair06 said:
iono bout a gang. but i seen like 4 black dudes chilling at the basketball courts. and i fu*ked with them and 2 of them had gats and the other 2 was ready to f!ght. but they didnt have on the same color or nothing like that....
The Cabaret Club is full of gangsters. I first went in there about half hour after I got the game cause I was curious about it plus I saw a bar in there and I was hoping you could order drinks and just get drunk. (you cant sadly, unless anyone knows something I dont) i bumped into 2 guys in there and the whole place started shooting at me. They were all dressed in suits. Pretty crazy, oh and a Little Jacob mission had me shooting up guys from a gang.

If anyone wants to play online I got the PS3 version: Xplicit84
 04-30-2008, 05:13 PM         #2525
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story is pretty addictive .. better than watching a movie
 04-30-2008, 05:14 PM         #2526
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i spare 2 people lives.. i wonder how its going to end up... plus dimitri is like the head boss or sumthin
 10 years ago '05        #2527
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
@ the PS3 server being down again...its retarded

i noticed the only REAL difference between the 2 version earlier today though...

when the game is loading at the beginning...on 360 it finishes at the picture of the jamacian dudes playing dominos but on the PS3 it continues after that and shows the picture of the girl talking to the guy in the car then the 2 cops and then ends with the car chase picture

interesting right?...yeah i know...i know :rolleyes:
 04-30-2008, 05:21 PM         #2528
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DACMONSTA said:
the story is pretty addictive .. better than watching a movie



^I am seeing the beginnings of that, I am up to the where Niko murks the sh*t out that bi*ch Vlad, I can't believe I k!lled that dude off the ledge at being used to doing sh*t for others in GTA, I was more amp to get at that fu*k in that final part and when Niko murked him like some hollywood movie, that sh*t was tight!.

I now know the purpose of the game and why this guy came to the LC, I can't wait see whats going to happen, I believe GTAIV picks up after this because so far in the early hours it just feels like some training missions teaching you the game.


Now I feel it is time for GTAIV to really begin............


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-30-2008 at 05:23 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #2529
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 DACMONSTA said:
i spare 2 people lives.. i wonder how its going to end up... plus dimitri is like the head boss or sumthin
so you didnt k!ll vlad or the other dudes son? what are you saying?

dimitri's a bi*ch anyway...jacob >> _______ dude reminds me of me the way he had niko's back on that mission (not saying which one cause people probably aint there yet)
 10 years ago '05        #2530
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^I am seeing the beginnings of that, I am up to the where Niko murks the sh*t out that bi*ch Vlad, I can't believe I k!lled that dude off the ledge at being used to doing sh*t for others in GTA, I was more amp to get at that fu*k in that final part and when Niko murked him like some hollywood movie, that sh*t was tight!.

I now know the purpose of the game and why this guy came to the LC, I can't wait see whats going to happen, I believe GTAIV picks up after this because so far in the early hours it just feels like some training missions teaching you the game.


Now I feel it is time for GTAIV to really begin............

yeah sh*t really starts when you have to leave broker for bohan...this game is so dope
 04-30-2008, 05:30 PM         #2531
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
@ the PS3 server being down again...its retarded

i noticed the only REAL difference between the 2 version earlier today though...

when the game is loading at the beginning...on 360 it finishes at the picture of the jamacian dudes playing dominos but on the PS3 it continues after that and shows the picture of the girl talking to the guy in the car then the 2 cops and then ends with the car chase picture

interesting right?...yeah i know...i know :rolleyes:

How about this one,

3 VIEWS for watching TV on PS3, while only two on 360

thats something I noticed also(btw I played at my bros on his PS3).


Other then that the PS3 one has more color and the lighting effects the Vibe, specially when is Warm(orange looking outside), you see this bloom effect all over the place, I didn't see any of that on the 360 it looked the same but no bloom effect.
 04-30-2008, 05:32 PM         #2532
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:

yeah sh*t really starts when you have to leave broker for bohan...this game is so dope

Yo on the real I tried Online and it wasn't any amazing, it just feels like the a unscripted GTAIV, it was ok nothing like I thought it would be though.
 04-30-2008, 05:35 PM         #2533
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill w/ the spoilers
 10 years ago '04        #2534
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
is it just me or do other people get disconnected from multiplayer when its transfering over to a new session?
 10 years ago '07        #2535
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 PDA said:
is it just me or do other people get disconnected from multiplayer when its transfering over to a new session?
nah it happens ....to me for instance :(
 10 years ago '04        #2536
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
game is sick

online is crazy hada BX room goin earlier free roam is the sh*t IMO...any1 be on 360 tonight? finally gettin the hang of this tho:D
 10 years ago '05        #2537
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Yo on the real I tried Online and it wasn't any amazing, it just feels like the a unscripted GTAIV, it was ok nothing like I thought it would be though.
man after what i just been through like 5mins ago fu*k online

i was driving at full speed and ran this other dude over and then all of a sudden he is standing shooting at me so i do it again and the same thing happens and I get k!lled and then like 5 other players who all know each other start hunting my a.ss down k!lling me i took like 2 of them with me but still fu*k that as far as im concerned online is a.ss when you play with people you dont know...you have to know at least 2 people in the session for it to be fun

now back to this ill a.ss storyline

btw what i posted about both versions wasnt no fanboy sh*t it was just a shot at how retarded the comparisons have been...i got both versions cause my brother copped it for PS3
 10 years ago '05        #2538
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
quick question..

are you still able to get all the achievements if you used a cheat in the game and saved after that?

probably already answered earlier in the thread, didn't see it
 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM         #2539
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R* will patch this game up eventually
 10 years ago '07        #2540
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 D-Clutch said:
quick question..

are you still able to get all the achievements if you used a cheat in the game and saved after that?

probably already answered earlier in the thread, didn't see it
no....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy