The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2381
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,550 | Props total: 5151 5151
anyone had exp with using cheats and saving ?
 10 years ago '04        #2382
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
got the game earlier then hada drive 4 hours home from college....still hyping myself up but ill get on it within next few hours,im jus enjoyin this boredom while i have it :rolleyes:

*but whats up with the classic controller figuration or the new one....which did yall choose and whats so diff. about it? like is it a must to switch to classic?

needa get on MP w some BX peeps late late tonight or tom. noon so yall add me im on the BX clan list

>>>parisplaya88<<<
 10 years ago '06        #2383
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Tikyle2 said:
Yo did anyone get a copy w/o a booklet? Mine just came with a map and a city guide but no instruction (not that I need them) I just wanted to make sure I had everything.
Yeah you got everything. The City Guide is the booklet, just look at the very beginning for instructions.
 10 years ago '04        #2384
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DACMONSTA said:
they copy a lot from sain't row though
wow dont even talk anymore
 10 years ago '05        #2385
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
anyone having problems going into multiplayer mode for the ps3? It tells me to try again later. It was working last night but I'll keep trying.
 10 years ago '04        #2386
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
 JayMosEnvied said:
anyone having problems going into multiplayer mode for the ps3? It tells me to try again later. It was working last night but I'll keep trying.
Heard there was server issues. Way to many people are trying to log on to play online and the servers can't handle it.
 10 years ago '04        #2387
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #2388
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
yo wouldn't it be sweet if we all had an in game cell phone #, then you can just call a friend up while playing game and sh*t oh man that would be sweeett LOLL
 10 years ago '04        #2389
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 deziking said:
yo wouldn't it be sweet if we all had an in game cell phone #, then you can just call a friend up while playing game and sh*t oh man that would be sweeett LOLL
lol you can call your friend when your playing online
 10 years ago '04        #2390
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
I wasnt even plannin on buyin this game, but when I got to work and saw how many preorders there were, and saw how limited our regular copies were, I was like "oh well...might aswell hold myself a copy". Well, lets just say that it was well worth grabbin today. GAME IS OFF THE CHARTS! And I've only played it for about an hour, and havent even gotten ahold of any weapons yet. Just free roaming and what not. Getting the hang of all the new controls and everything.

So far the only annoying thing I've seen in the game is the way you punch. Its not as simple as the original GTA's. But hey, its still hot nonetheless.

I know we're sold out now at the Best Buy I work at, so hopefully we'll have some more in come Thursday. If you dont own it....GRAB IT! Its definetly well worth playing. I know with the type of people I deal with at Best Buy, this game is a great stress reliever.
 10 years ago '06        #2391
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
why@jack thompson. what an idiot.
 10 years ago '05        #2392
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 therandgr81 said:
and is any1 else having trouble when trying to start a match partied up with friends? we keep getting disconnected when we try to start a match
u gotta make sure ur cellphone has a signal
 04-29-2008, 08:43 PM         #2393
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k BEST BUY....i'm soo disgusted in them for having every ps3 game but when u look for 360 it's missing "All we have is preorders but you can't have them" fu*k YOU bi*ch! :finger::finger:
 10 years ago '04        #2394
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
OK... I had a really fu*ked up thought and I needed to get some other opinions. Multiplayer in GTA IV could be a complete society inside the game. You would be given a choice in a free environment multiplayer and essentially could chose to live in a utopian society if everyone agreed to do so. Or you could give a.ssign yourself tasks in a peer group to create reputations. You could form a gang or tribe like society. Clans will appear in GTA it will happen. Yes my fellow bxmembers if you so choose to you could finally become the e-gangsters you have always wanted to be.

If you have hate in your heart LET IT OUT!!!

ahhh hate hate hate hate
 10 years ago '05        #2395
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
holla @ me

bryant m fury
 10 years ago '06        #2396
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
*******just Twisted Uncle V's Cap!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #2397
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
OK..

I'm coppin a PS3 and GTA this weekend, I can't take it anymore.. Only problem is I don't have a HDTV and my PC monitor only has VGA input. I know it won't look the best but it'll do for the moment. can someone point me in the direction of what I need??

I really don't want another XBOX.. :banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #2398
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
maaaaaaaan I've had no joy with GTA4 thus far im getting invited from people (jayvivz,7dawg,ill one, etc) and it wont let me join their fu*king games and this pisses me the fu*k off.... .....and then dudes cant even join my room (7dawg) man i hope this is just for now... ......maaaaan ther more i think about it the more enraged i become..... :(
 04-29-2008, 09:04 PM         #2399
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN
THIS IS MY BEST BUY (CATEGORIE GAMES) IN 8 YEARS
woop woop
im serious, this game is almost perfect
the only thing that I hate about it is

auto aim in multiplayer, I hate auto aim, and even I use it, why? because you dont have a chance against auto aimers when you have it disabled :-----(
 10 years ago '04        #2400
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
 htownplaya said:
maaaaaaaan I've had no joy with GTA4 thus far im getting invited from people (jayvivz,7dawg,ill one, etc) and it wont let me join their fu*king games and this pisses me the fu*k off.... .....and then dudes cant even join my room (7dawg) man i hope this is just for now... ......maaaaan ther more i think about it the more enraged i become..... :(
dude relax the game hasn't been even out for 48hrs, there are billions and billions of noobs playing this sh*t at the same time. go fu*k around or something its going to take a while until its fixed maybe a week or so.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now