The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
gameplay.co.uk say they are gonna start sending out between the 27th & 28th
 10 years ago '04        #202
magnum man 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
Is best buy gonna have a midnight release?
 10 years ago '06        #203
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
i hope my job gets it so i can just cop it for free, unless we get it late, then i'd have to just go ahead and buy it cuz my patience is limited with gettin this game.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 04-08-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #204
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
Major online stores struggling to meet pre-order demand

Play.com has sold out of its allocation GTA IV pre-orders - whilst GAME and Gamestation’s online offerings have already put up warning of stock running low.

Play.com’s head of games Gian Luzio told MCV that the title was “far and away the biggest selling title” he’d ever seen on PS3 – but predicted the site would have more stock back in for the game’s release date of Tuesday, April 29th.

He added that it was “already proving a real hardware driver” – especially for Sony’s next-gen console.

Luzio told MCV: "This is the biggest ever title for PS3 by a long way - and probably 360 as well. I've been really blown away by how quickly it's sold on PS3.

Sales have gone crazy and have proven to be a real hardware driver already. We've sold out now, but will be getting in more stock as soon as it becomes available.

"We expect to have some stock back in for the day of release on April 29th."

GAME’s website at says: ‘We cannot guarantee delivery on the day of release for orders placed on or after the 7th of April’.

Gamestation’s site reports: ‘Due to unprecedented demand for the standard editions of Grand Theft Auto IV, we are no longer taking pre-orders for this version.’

Last edited by +HydrO+; 04-08-2008 at 05:36 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #205
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I wonder if people are actually gonna bother to finish the singleplayer before they go on to multiplayer.
 10 years ago '05        #206
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 str8_akademiks said:
I wonder if people are actually gonna bother to finish the singleplayer before they go on to multiplayer.
nah not me im one person who doesnt give a fu*k about online when it's weighed against playing by myself or split screen co-op...if a game like army of two never had split screen i would've never copped it
 10 years ago '05        #207
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 +HydrO+ said:
Major online stores struggling to meet pre-order demand

GAME’s website at says: ‘We cannot guarantee delivery on the day of release for orders placed on or after the 7th of April’.

damn...i should be good...i ordered mine ages ago and the last time i made any changes to it was last month
 10 years ago '05        #208
Lethal Intent|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 2 2
 str8_akademiks said:
I honestly don't have hardly any interest in the online multiplayer stuff. I am way too interested in the single play of this game to even be concerned with the online play. I probably won't even check out the online play until after I have completed the main story all the way through.
 10 years ago '07        #209
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 magnum man said:
Is best buy gonna have a midnight release?
of course it is, its GTAIV, the biggest Game of The Year
 10 years ago '04        #210
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
man i fu*kin don't have time to reserve this fu*kin game wthfffffffffffffff is friday going to be late? thats the only day i'm off.
 10 years ago '05        #211
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
man i fu*kin don't have time to reserve this fu*kin game wthfffffffffffffff is friday going to be late? thats the only day i'm off.
its never to late to pre-order. i remember when san andreas came out, i pre-ordered the game the day before the release.
 10 years ago '04        #212
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
thats a interesting poll 136 people u hardly see
 10 years ago '04        #213
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
how many of yall have actually finished a GTA game? I've only completed GTA 2, but since then, i havent completed a game in its entirety... I always got caught up k!lling folks and doing random sh*t...
 10 years ago '07        #214
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
I jus realized that i preorderd the game in San Antonio

but i go to school in Houston.... and it comes out on a Tuesday...

:banghead:

I just set myself bak another 3 dayz

:banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #215
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
imma be online as soon as i can get a chance, im in no rush to beat the game, especially with college and all that, i haven't heard anything about splitscreen offline multiplayer yet i hope its included even just for free roam
 10 years ago '04        #216
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
 <<InphDigi>> said:
how many of yall have actually finished a GTA game? I've only completed GTA 2, but since then, i havent completed a game in its entirety... I always got caught up k!lling folks and doing random sh*t...
i finished gta 3,vice city and san andreas...not the psp ones tho

..anyway, i pre order the special edition as this is the only game worth doing so for in my opinion..ill make sure to call out all the "nerds" that rush and buy the limited edition version of "Gears of War 2" LOL. oh and fu*k multiplayer, i dont buy GTA games to run around online with a bunch of a**holes talkin sh*t. will be strictly single player for me.
 04-09-2008, 12:25 AM         #217
DJ Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
360 ...
 04-09-2008, 08:12 AM         #218
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am starting to wonder, and maybe yall can put my fears at ease.....but this game is about to come out with two or three weeks......and i havent seen one gameplay video yet.....and i would a.ssume it would be mandatory for the developers of the game to put online clips of the gameplay or something.....has there ever been a game thats been released without there been any gameplay footage online.....someone skool me
 10 years ago '04        #219
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
all the trailers are in game
 10 years ago '04        #220
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
look one page back post #211
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy