NBA Playoffs & Finals Prediction Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2008, 01:44 PM         #41
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meeks said:
Hate all u want..
tell me its gonna b boring, but..

Spurs vs Pistons

the best teams in the finals, as it should be..
Explain to me with your logic how the Pistons and the Spurs are the best teams???? When neither of them are holding on to the leagues best record.
 04-01-2008, 03:22 PM         #42
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way if you have pistons/boston in the finals for the east and lakers/spurs for the west. No matter who win I think we in stored for some series but lakers/boston that would be a classic just like in the old days.
 04-02-2008, 04:53 AM         #43
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers all day everyday nba finals here we come and kobe for mvp.
 04-02-2008, 06:46 AM         #44
Deathproof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Hornets or lakers if they get healthy and Boston comes out on top so it doesnt really matter who comes from the west!
 04-02-2008, 10:56 AM         #45
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know everybody keep saying that boston will take the whole thing but just because they have beating every team in the west dont mean nothing. That just mean teams will know how to attack and defend them.
 04-02-2008, 03:01 PM         #46
Deathproof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pick boston cuz they got a great team nice bench and good coaching cant go wrong with those three plus u cant go wrong with the boston three party:cool:
 10 years ago '05        #47
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I don't think they'll make it to the finals this year. The team has been decimated by injuries all year long and the playoff starting lineup hasn't played a minute together. The Hornets, Spurs, Suns, Jazz, and Warriors have been playing together for a while now and they've been able to build up a nice rhythm to their offense and they'll be able to stay on the same page.
I don't know if they'll have the time to build up chemistry and overcome all of the injuries.
If I had to choose, I'd say the Celtics and Spurs.
In the next couple of years, definately the Lakers will be a force.
Dont write off your team just yet...the only team that would beat the lakers in 7 are the spurs...the suns im still not sure about at the moment....but they are the other team...dallas im sure dirk will be rushed back to ensure they make the playoffs but without him 100% they arent going anywhere....I have yet to see the jazz do well from a defensive standpoint so i dont see them going past the second round a.ssuming they play the lakers or spurs in the first round
 04-02-2008, 05:22 PM         #48
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats why I pick the lakers taking it over the spurs because they dont really have nobody that can stop gasol, bynum and kobe if they can get it together. I think its all going to come down to which roll player and bench player step up for either team going to be interesting cant wait.
 04-02-2008, 06:08 PM         #49
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungMelo23 said:
I dont know everybody keep saying that boston will take the whole thing but just because they have beating every team in the west dont mean nothing. That just mean teams will know how to attack and defend them.
Shut the fu*k up, Boston would smash LA in a series point blank. You have the nerve to ask that sh*t when your riding the Lakers bandwagon to a so called championship.
 10 years ago '04        #50
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1985 1985
Detroit over Phoenix. Remember you heard it here first.
 04-02-2008, 06:16 PM         #51
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Shut the fu*k up, Boston would smash LA in a series point blank. You have the nerve to ask that sh*t when your riding the Lakers bandwagon to a so called championship.
n*gga get the fu*k out of here boston is in the east just remember the east make teams look good. Dont nobody give a fu*k about pierce, allen or garnett yeah they got talent and a strong team but that dont make them no gods you probably never even like boston until they got garnett and allen you probably a bandwagon junkie but we will see what happen.
 04-02-2008, 06:33 PM         #52
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston would smash the fu*k outta the Lakers (easy sweep)

sh*t, thinking about it I don't know who the fu*k is gonna beat Boston 4 times in a series, they have so many weapons :finger: Boston :D.
 04-02-2008, 06:44 PM         #53
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungMelo23 said:
n*gga get the fu*k out of here boston is in the east just remember the east make teams look good. Dont nobody give a fu*k about pierce, allen or garnett yeah they got talent and a strong team but that dont make them no gods you probably never even like boston until they got garnett and allen you probably a bandwagon junkie but we will see what happen.
I've lived here all my life what else would I like? You look stupid right now, I guess everyone should worry about Bynum, Gasol, and Shaq less Kobe right. :rolleyes:
 04-02-2008, 06:44 PM         #54
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Boston would smash the fu*k outta the Lakers (easy sweep)
 04-02-2008, 07:01 PM         #55
kgthekid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on people. I like the hornets, but how are some of u seriously going to put a team with damn near no playoff experience in the finals? They might catch someone slippin in the first round, but I don't see em in the finals. Either way, Boston or Detroit is going home with that trophy.
 10 years ago '06        #56
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Lakers over Celtics in 6 that's if Bynum and Gasol are healthy if not Celtics over Spurs in 7.
 10 years ago '07        #57
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 YoungMelo23 said:
LOL on this one yeah everybody know that the nuggets can score with the best of them but there defense is where they have the problem. If they can get that taking care of they will be a pretty straight team.
yeah i feel what your saying but i can still dream right?
 04-02-2008, 07:46 PM         #58
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I've lived here all my life what else would I like? You look stupid right now, I guess everyone should worry about Bynum, Gasol, and Shaq less Kobe right. :rolleyes:
Just because you live there all your life dont mean you been reppin the team all your life aint nobody say sh*t about boston until garnett and allen came. But if you feel boston gone win and I feel lakers gone win I guess we gone have to sit back n see what happen. Nah I dont look stupid son I look like this
 04-02-2008, 07:53 PM         #59
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanfreak7 said:
yeah i feel what your saying but i can still dream right?
sh*t anybody can dream but who knows what well happen you never know nuggets might just pull off an upset.
 10 years ago '05        #60
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 kgthekid said:
Come on people. I like the hornets, but how are some of u seriously going to put a team with damn near no playoff experience in the finals? They might catch someone slippin in the first round, but I don't see em in the finals. Either way, Boston or Detroit is going home with that trophy.
cuz ppl on boxden are stupid...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago