NBA Playoffs & Finals Prediction Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-31-2008, 05:27 PM         #1
8525 pageviews
324 comments

YoungMelo23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA Playoffs & Finals Prediction Thread

Alright its that time again nba postseason is almost here time to start up with arguments on who is goin to take it n the west n east right now n my opinion the east which everybody probably know is goin to come down 2 boston n detroit n with the way boston is playin I got them takin the east but that is just my opinion now on the other side you have the strong powerful west which is soon about to have 8 teams over 50 wins for the season now if that aint beastin tell me what is but back to the topic if lakers andrew bynum and pau gasol can come back healthy at 100% percent n get the triangle workin again I think the lakers can make a good push suns r a good team but with the addition of shaq I think they hurt the chances rather then improvin them houston is not up there yet especially without yao ming they had a good run but thats all it was a good run spurs everybody probably know they r goin the be at the top they r the defendin champs so right now they r the team to beat mavs probably want make the playoffs without dirk they was better with harris he was young n full of potential new orleans I know they r on top of the west right now but u tell me honestly if they have to face a healthy lakers r spurs im givin it 2 them I feel utah golden state n denver r on the same level so they not gone make it atleast not yet they still still need a couple more pieces so the west I say its a toss up between spurs/lakers but you tell me what u think lets see if we can make this thread a classic.

324 comments for "NBA Playoffs & Finals Prediction Thread"

10 years ago '04        #2
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Will babelfish translate this to english?
 10 years ago '07        #3
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
Nuggets / Celtics !
 03-31-2008, 05:37 PM         #4
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever heard of periods?
 03-31-2008, 05:46 PM         #5
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My New Orleans Hornets gonna be in 1st place at the end of the season and Cp3 gonna be mvp at the end of the season... I think they are doing wayy more than what people expected at the beginning. I think we have a good shot though as long as d-west and cp3 there, we can beat anyone. Dem cats is big time players and we know how muc they wanna show the world how good they are on national tv... Holla
 03-31-2008, 05:58 PM         #6
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For people who cant understand in my opinion the nba finals is goin to come down to boston vs spurs/lakers.
Guess what I use a period
 03-31-2008, 06:02 PM         #7
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will give the hornets they props because I dont think nobody expecting them to have an outbreak season like they did this year. CP3 probably will get mvp but if you ask me I dont see them wining it just yet because if they are match up with the right time like the spurs who have great front and backline player I think they could be stop. I give them about 1 are 2 years.
 10 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
time to start up with arguments on who is goin to take it n the west n east right now

lol

ur a lil late man...these arguments been goin on forever

i agree wit ur picks tho...
 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM         #9
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics Spurs
 03-31-2008, 06:07 PM         #10
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanfreak7 said:
Nuggets / Celtics !
LOL on this one yeah everybody know that the nuggets can score with the best of them but there defense is where they have the problem. If they can get that taking care of they will be a pretty straight team.
 03-31-2008, 06:14 PM         #11
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
lol

ur a lil late man...these arguments been goin on forever

i agree wit ur picks tho...
I will agree im am a little late but hey better late then never and all the other thread was done early in the season. So now you get to see how teams have done up until now with trades and injuries. For example denver, dallas and golden state are all tied for the last spot in the west so its going to be interesting to see who get in and who watch it on there couch.
 10 years ago '06        #12
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Lakers vs Pistons..........Lakers in 6
 03-31-2008, 07:48 PM         #13
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been saying it all year long.

Jazz vs Pistons
 10 years ago '04        #14
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Pistons/Spurs.

fu*k all the first time newby teams thinking they gonna get there fame over the OG'S of this sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #15
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
^^That would be the boringest Finals ever.

Itll come down to Lakers vs Celtics and will recieve the highest ratings the NBA has had since Jordan era.
 10 years ago '04        #16
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
That's what they always say but that's why those TEAMS have 5 rings in the last ten years. haters is why.
 10 years ago '04        #17
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I don't think they'll make it to the finals this year. The team has been decimated by injuries all year long and the playoff starting lineup hasn't played a minute together. The Hornets, Spurs, Suns, Jazz, and Warriors have been playing together for a while now and they've been able to build up a nice rhythm to their offense and they'll be able to stay on the same page.
I don't know if they'll have the time to build up chemistry and overcome all of the injuries.
If I had to choose, I'd say the Celtics and Spurs.
In the next couple of years, definately the Lakers will be a force.
 10 years ago '04        #18
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Cleveland Vs. Lakers....

no bullsh*t and yall know i hate bron
 03-31-2008, 08:24 PM         #19
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I don't think they'll make it to the finals this year. The team has been decimated by injuries all year long and the playoff starting lineup hasn't played a minute together. The Hornets, Spurs, Suns, Jazz, and Warriors have been playing together for a while now and they've been able to build up a nice rhythm to their offense and they'll be able to stay on the same page.
I don't know if they'll have the time to build up chemistry and overcome all of the injuries.
If I had to choose, I'd say the Celtics and Spurs.
In the next couple of years, definately the Lakers will be a force.
Im a die hard lakers fan to and you make a good point. But if you think about how the lakers played with gasol late in the season and how they played with bynum early in the season if they can work together and get the triangle going then they can do some damage and thats what im hoping for.
 03-31-2008, 08:28 PM         #20
YoungMelo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would love to see boston/lakers just like in the old days I think that would be the best match up every between the west and east in a long time. Cleveland/lakers would be an exciting game because you have 2 of the best players in the league but I think lakers would take that series.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy