Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
5876 pageviews
26 comments

MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Ross = As Real As It Gets

"When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights
he caught a hundred bodies
and got a hundred LIFE'S"
- RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ca11.uscourts. .. /200013083.pdf

The real deal is the Carol City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 k!llings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carroll City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

Here's Ross Talking About The Situation

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. eature=related

26 comments for "Ross = As Real As It Gets"

10 years ago '04        #2
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
i'mma be honest...most these rappers just come up wit a image and run with it but with ross i got a feelin that dude is for real.when he talk i somehow believe that n*gga.so either he a very good actor and really knows how to market his image or dude is just real.
 10 years ago '05        #3
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 15730 15730
I hope doesn't get caught up like his mentor....
 10 years ago '04        #4
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Thirdeye said:
i'mma be honest...most these rappers just come up wit a image and run with it but with ross i got a feelin that dude is for real.when he talk i somehow believe that n*gga.so either he a very good actor and really knows how to market his image or dude is just real.
i feel you 100%, man. the thing that fu*ks me up is since i stay in south florida (lauderdale, to be exact), i always hear rumors of n*ggas who say ross was the real deal when he was doing his thing back in the day. one of my n*ggas i go to college with has a cousin who played football with ross in high school. my n*gga told me that ross ain't lying.

and, i also saw that dvd about ross and the biggest drug dealers in miami history a few days ago. those were some cold-hearted motherfu*kas. all of them were pretty much small-time frank lucases who k!lled a lot of people or had people k!ll for them.

the flipside to those drug dealers is that a lot of them did so much for their communities. they would hook kids up with gifts on christmas. give money to those who needed it. they would look out for their own hoods. but when it came to selling drugs and getting money...anybody in the way got fu*ked up. they even have footage of people actually getting k!lled on that dvd.
 10 years ago '06        #5
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
I know this is a day and age, where we like to glorify the bad, but gotdamn 25 Florida cities, and 12 states, Them n*ggas wasnt bullsh*tting back then...

85 Million of Tax Free money, Oh what a feeling.
 10 years ago '04        #6
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 MELODY said:
"When they snatched "BLACK" i cried for a hundred nights
he caught a hundred bodies
and got a hundred LIFE'S"
- RICK ROSS "Everyday I'm Hustling"

Here's the PDF file of the transcript of the infamous TRIPLE CITY CARTEL aka the BOOBIE BOYS named after the leadership of Kenneth "Black" Williams aka Boobie ...whom with the help of a couple of crooked cops and port longshormen officals, helped import and smuggle thousands of Kilo's of cocaine from panama and various carribean islands:

The real deal is the Carol City Cartel which was founded by Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, the infamous leader of the notorious Boobie Boys. Before being apprehended by the FBI, Williams passed the rap gauntlet to his protégé Ross. According to America's Most Wanted, "Williams was operating an $85 million drug empire from South Florida that was feeding over 25 Florida cities and 12 states with cocaine. Police say Williams is believed to have taken part in 35 k!llings.

To the public Boobie Williams was nothing more than a drug dealer with a murder, but to Ross he was a friend and a mentor. "To me, Kenneth "Boobie" Williams is to the Carroll City Cartel with Larry Hoover was to the Gangster Disciples in Chicago," says Ross

Here's Ross Talking About The Situation

fu*kn rappers all they wanna do is immitate, REAL GANGSTAS, AND REAL DRUG LORDS.

real gangstas and real drug lords laugh at these lil nickle n dimen drug dealers who became rappers.

a real G would never talk how he talked in that interview. bottom line.
 10 years ago '04        #7
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
 illsoul440 said:
 10 years ago '04        #8
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6454 6454
 illsoul440 said:
fu*kn rappers all they wanna do is immitate, REAL GANGSTAS, AND REAL DRUG LORDS.

real gangstas and real drug lords laugh at these lil nickle n dimen drug dealers who became rappers.

I have to disagree with you sir. Simply because i dont think the interview was to brag or boast i think he was more telling the story how it is to put the rumors to rest if he was bout what he be talkin bout. Cause at one point in time cats thought he was speculating about what he is rapping about and never been a.ssociated with it. Therefore i think he was basically letting people know aye i dont know bout jeezy or any other mutha fu*kaz rappin bout slanging dope or getting money or birds but this is the real deal. What i am getting at is he isn't voluntarily running his mouth to sell records he said im rich without it he is talking to let people know i aint fugazzi. Therefore being justified to tell some sh*t from his past not glorifying yet just speaking bout real sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #9
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i have a feeligng too that ross is real
 03-30-2008, 03:28 PM         #10
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross put everything on the line just then

florida
 10 years ago '05        #11
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
I actually must be one of very few people who thinks Rick Ross is fake.

Don't get me wrong, he's a really good rapper...yes I said really good.

But I don't think he's, by hip-hop standards at least, real.
 10 years ago '04        #12
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
and i heard he used to be a corrections officer.
 10 years ago '04        #13
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 KingCapo said:
I actually must be one of very few people who thinks Rick Ross is fake.

Don't get me wrong, he's a really good rapper...yes I said really good.

But I don't think he's, by hip-hop standards at least, real.
I agree with everything you said, there's just something about him it seems like he's acting and hes trying too hard to seem like this gangster drug dealer character. I like his music but I don't buy his act

Last edited by #1nasfan; 03-30-2008 at 08:28 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #14
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 Hardkore said:
and i heard he used to be a corrections officer.
YET THE ONLY PLACE ANYONE HAS EVER STATED THIS WAS WIKIPEDIA
 10 years ago '07        #15
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 illsoul440 said:

IN THE INTERVIEW HE'S NOT EVEN BRAGGING AND HE STATES THAT. HE JUST TELLS IT HOW IT IS. HE'S ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT NOW BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF THAT SITUATION AND IS JUST DOING MUSIC.
 10 years ago '04        #16
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 MELODY said:
IN THE INTERVIEW HE'S NOT EVEN BRAGGING AND HE STATES THAT. HE JUST TELLS IT HOW IT IS. HE'S ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT NOW BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF THAT SITUATION AND IS JUST DOING MUSIC.
why do u defend these dudes so much?
 03-30-2008, 07:24 PM         #17
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVEN IF IT IS TRU WHAT THE fu*k DOES IT HAVE TO DO WIT MUSIC AND THAT WACK a.ss SONG EVERYDAY IM HUSLTING
 10 years ago '06        #18
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
whoa hustlin can be applied to everyday life. ask katt williams. He'll tell you the same
 10 years ago '04        #19
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4107 4107
So he's not a hustler anymore? Why he talking about it then? Fakeass thug.
 10 years ago '07        #20
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
So he's not a hustler anymore? Why he talking about it then? Fakeass thug.
FAKEASS THUG WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO TALKS ABOUT SOMETHING IN THEIR MUSIC AND HAS NEVER LIVED THROUGH IT SUCH AS 50 CENT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT k!llING OTHERS WITH HIS "HAMMERS".
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy