BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
I need to hear that in my life
 10 years ago '07        #162
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
god you guys just love to hate on lebron. i'd say that i would like him to eliminate the Pistons again in the playoffs this year, but i'd rather have the Celts do it.
 03-27-2008, 12:41 PM         #163
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe Bryant 28pts/6rebs/5asts/2stls

Chris Paul 21pts/3rebs/11asts/3stls

To me I think Kobe is the better player but people were saying that Chris Paul has done more with less so he should be the MVP (making excuses)

Now when I prove that Kobe has had less help this year due to injuries people say that I am making excuses, no thats what yall were doing i was just proving yall wrong

so all in all i think Kobe is the better player who has had less help this year and is deserving of the mvp award people can hate all they want but everybody knows kobe is the better player sh*t half of yall think Deron Williams is better than Chris Paul

and thats why i picked Kobe for mvp and the leagues best player

LA was #1 with Bynum and no Gasol

LA was #1 with Gasol and no Bynum

LA was #1 without Bynum and Gasol

NO is #1 right now but their players were healthy all year

Kobe has LA competeing for the top spot and we're not even totally healthy yet which is why people are saying that LA will make it out the west plus Chris Paul is playing with two all stars and one former all star if you gave Kobe a line up like that he would dominate like the bulls in the 90's

Kobe gets one former all star who is injured and yall act like he has all the help in the world gtfoh I thought the Lakers were supposed to be one of the weakest teams in the league this year but Kobe stood up and showed what a real MVP is supposed to do

Kobe helped his players improve better than Chris Paul helped his players improve if Andrew Bynum would have stayed healthy he would have won most improved Lamar Odom is playing the best ball of his career and Pau Gasol is scoring at a much more efficient rate shooting 8% higher than he usually shoots and all this is because of Kobe now go tell me how much better did D. West stats and Stojakovic stats and Chandler's stats get

this proves that Kobe made the Lakers Kobe improved everyones game while they were healthy

Last edited by killethal; 03-27-2008 at 12:47 PM..
 03-27-2008, 12:42 PM         #164
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna know what happened over the course of a week that shut lebron romney's campaign down
 10 years ago '06        #165
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
iunnooo...i never honestly thought he was the MVP this year...Totally based on how the league hands out that award...Best player in the league? Yea...He is that.
 03-27-2008, 12:45 PM         #166
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I'm starting a team I'd take Chris Paul.

Atleast I know Chris Paul would make my scrubs look better when that team is just getting off the ground. With Kobe I'm not too sure.

Obviously Kobe's better though. He's the second best player in the league!

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-27-2008 at 12:46 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #167
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
...and anotha one
 03-27-2008, 12:48 PM         #168
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
god you guys just love to hate on lebron. i'd say that i would like him to eliminate the Pistons again in the playoffs this year, but i'd rather have the Celts do it.

i remember when yall were tryna catch up to us with this:

[pic - click to view]

i see yall tryna re-up in boston. show some respect, young fella and maybe we'll have mercy on you when stuckey is ready to take over
 03-27-2008, 12:48 PM         #169
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because cp3>>>
 03-27-2008, 12:48 PM         #170
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:

:hang:
If odom played with CP3 he'd get 25 ppg.
 03-27-2008, 12:51 PM         #171
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
So I guess this was you realizing your statement didn't make sense
It made sense too me.

When you couple Amare's skill with his stregnth and agression then you can see why KG would struggle.

I think thats what his main point was, same reason why the entire league struggles with players like Dwight and Shaq.. Skill + Stregnth and aggressiveness.
 10 years ago '07        #172
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
chris paul makes an average player great.
looka david west. average player turned all-star when cp3 is runnin the point.

cp3=mpv
 10 years ago '06        #173
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 JaeNice said:
OK YALL SOME DUMB a.ssES

you just proven the thread starters point (and BTW hes right). Kobe is by far the MVP. the thread starter basically said kobe had to do more with less with his key players Odom, Bynum, Gasol out most of the season. which is true CP3 has had all his players for most of the season.

then yall gone reply with sh*t like "gasol,bynum,odom>>>d west and chandler cp3 is working with less" how in the fu*k could that be true Kobe has yet to play with all three players at the same time, how could kobe have it harder this is what kobe worked with for most of the season;
Derek Fisher
Ronny Turiaf
Luke Walton
with Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar coming off the bench

is that better than CP3 supporting cast???? if you say yeah then you as much as a kobe hater as these n*ggas on boxden are kobe d*ckriders.

whats wrong with n*ggas now-a-days

You forgot to put Lamar Odom in there who has been a great third option this year. You forgot to put Bynum who played a great 35 games who was the biggest reason why the Lakers were in first place. Then when Bynum gets hurt the Lakers get Gasol for 19 games who helped keep the Lakers in first place.

And now these past 7 games Kobe is struggling to keep this team in first place now. So it seems like Gasol or Bynum is the main reason why they are a legit team this year.
 10 years ago '06        #174
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 killethal said:
Kobe Bryant 28pts/6rebs/5asts/2stls

Chris Paul 21pts/3rebs/11asts/3stls

To me I think Kobe is the better player but people were saying that Chris Paul has done more with less so he should be the MVP (making excuses)

Now when I prove that Kobe has had less help this year due to injuries people say that I am making excuses, no thats what yall were doing i was just proving yall wrong

so all in all i think Kobe is the better player who has had less help this year and is deserving of the mvp award people can hate all they want but everybody knows kobe is the better player sh*t half of yall think Deron Williams is better than Chris Paul

and thats why i picked Kobe for mvp and the leagues best player

Kobe has LA competeing for the top spot and we're not even totally healthy yet which is why people are saying that LA will make it out the west plus Chris Paul is playing with two all stars and one former all star if you gave Kobe a line up like that he would dominate like the bulls in the 90's

Kobe gets one former all star who is injured and yall act like he has all the help in the world gtfoh I thought the Lakers were supposed to be one of the weakest teams in the league this year but Kobe stood up and showed what a real MVP is supposed to do

Kobe helped his players improve better than Chris Paul helped his players improve if Andrew Bynum would have stayed healthy he would have won most improved Lamar Odom is playing the best ball of his career and Pau Gasol is scoring at a much more efficient rate shooting 8% higher than he usually shoots and all this is because of Kobe now go tell me how much better did D. West stats and Stojakovic stats and Chandler's stats get

this proves that Kobe made the Lakers Kobe improved everyones game while they were healthy

Actually they were losing the #1 without Bynum and Gasol. That would be more accurate.
 10 years ago '08        #175
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13662 13662
I think kobe gonna end up with it
 03-27-2008, 05:12 PM         #176
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE HORNETS ... ASK MOTIVATION..... BECAUSE IM THE BIGGEST HORNETS FAN ON HERE AND I BEEN HERE SINCE DAY 1.... SO ALL U n*ggaS MAKIN sh*t UP ABOUT MY TEAM... YALL n*ggaS NEED TO DIE AND LET ME TELL THE TRUTH.... EACH OF OUR PLAYERS WERE HURT SOME POINT OF THE SEASON... IT JUST WASNT NOTICED , BECAUSE IT WASNT AS BAD AS LAST YEAR...CP3 DOES DESERVE THE MVP... YALL SAY WELL WE HAVE DWEST TO HELP HIM, BUT ISNT D-WEST JUST A STAR ON OUR TEAM AND NOT THE LEAGUE? THATS WHAT RAFER ALSTON SAID.. SO I GUESS HE ISNT sh*t HUH... CP3 IS THE MVP POINT BLANK... HOLLA !
 03-27-2008, 06:55 PM         #177
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^cp3 murdered the lakers and every other team with and without their players >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 03-27-2008, 07:38 PM         #178
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
iunnooo...i never honestly thought he was the MVP this year...Totally based on how the league hands out that award...Best player in the league? Yea...He is that.

hes not even the best player in the east KG>>>>>>> lebooze
 03-27-2008, 07:41 PM         #179
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
If odom played with CP3 he'd get 25 ppg.
just like he did with wade?
 03-27-2008, 07:43 PM         #180
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:

thank you. this thread is officially over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy