BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 07:00 AM         #101
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and having D.West, T.Chandler, P. Stojakovic

is way better than having

Odom/Bynum for the first half and Odom/Gasol for the second half and now he just has Odom so of course Chris Paul has the better supporting cast and Kobe is even injured man fu*k the hataz when the Lakers get healthy they're gonna be the best team real talk so keep hatin once they win the trophy all this bullsh*t will stop well probably not but whatever GET MAD!!!!
 03-27-2008, 07:13 AM         #102
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first I wouldve given it to LeBron, but youre right...Chris Paul deserves it way more than anyone else.
 03-27-2008, 07:26 AM         #103
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
LA would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record if they had Bynum, Gasol, and Odom playing together all year
keyword not found:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #104
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
mvp's don't get ejected
 10 years ago '05        #105
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 killethal said:
Kobe is the MVP considering he has the weakest supporting cast out of the top MVP Candidates (C Paul and KG) but other than that he is injured also and is playing with 4 fingers on his shooting hand and for anyone to come in here and disrespect Kobe by saying CP3 is MVP is crazy I mean yall just wanna give it to anybody not named Kobe which is the way its always been if yall had to vote on the MVP Kobe probably wouldnt be in ur top 3 which is blatantly hating I mean dont get me wrong CP3 is having a great year but everybody is healthy on his team LA would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record if they had Bynum, Gasol, and Odom playing together all year and if Kobe doesnt win league MVP I can guarantee u Kobe will be even more gassed to win the championship which would mean finals MVP so go head and give CP3 league MVP I bet u Kobe is looking past that and straight to another ring and I bet if they win the finals hataz are gonna try to give it to Gasol or Bynum maybe even Odom but c'mon the hate can only take u so far I remember when they used to say (Iverson, D. Wade, T. Mac, V. Carter, S. Nash etc..) is better than Kobe when they're obviously not and time will tell so go head and scream CP3 now but in due time yall will all realize who the real chosen one is
You cant be serious? Paul should win MVP by a landslide! I'd be upset if its not unanimous for him! Dude is serving everybody this season.
 10 years ago '05        #106
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
CP3 is just playing on another level that no one else can seem to find!
 10 years ago '07        #107
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
OK YALL SOME DUMB a.ssES

you just proven the thread starters point (and BTW hes right). Kobe is by far the MVP. the thread starter basically said kobe had to do more with less with his key players Odom, Bynum, Gasol out most of the season. which is true CP3 has had all his players for most of the season.

then yall gone reply with sh*t like "gasol,bynum,odom>>>d west and chandler cp3 is working with less" how in the fu*k could that be true Kobe has yet to play with all three players at the same time, how could kobe have it harder this is what kobe worked with for most of the season;
Derek Fisher
Ronny Turiaf
Luke Walton
with Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar coming off the bench

is that better than CP3 supporting cast???? if you say yeah then you as much as a kobe hater as these n*ggas on boxden are kobe d*ckriders.

whats wrong with n*ggas now-a-days
 10 years ago '04        #108
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
i gotta go with paul right now...but whoever team ends up in 1st at the end of the season has my vote
 03-27-2008, 09:06 AM         #109
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When asked for his thoughts on the MVP race, O'Neal didn't hesitate.

"The Kobester," he said, referencing his old teammate and occasional foil, Kobe Bryant of the Lakers. "He's an a.ssassin, with LeBron [James] coming in right behind. After that, I really haven't been paying attention."

Ah, duh. How about Chris Paul, for instance?

So some brave soul raised the possibility that the guy across the hall in TD Banknorth Garden - no name was needed - might be in the discussion as well. O'Neal shook his head. No way.

"I'm going to have to go with my guy before him," he said, motioning to Stoudemire's locker. "All day, every day."

When O'Neal was done speaking to the media mass, I went over and asked him if I had heard what I thought I heard. Did he really say he'd take Stoudemire over Garnett, especially after Garnett had put a Ziploc bag on Stoudemire in the second half? We know that one of Shaq's missions in Phoenix is to bump up Stoudemire, but this seemed to be a bit far-fetched.

"They've got the same numbers," O'Neal said. "Yeah, I would."

For MVP? This year?

"Yeah."

But Garnett is anchoring the best defensive team in the NBA and has totally transformed the Celtics.

"Garnett doesn't play defense," Shaq said.

10 years ago '04        #110
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lol...wow

"the kobester"
 10 years ago '04        #111
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981

Amare does light up KG though

I was laughing when they said on ESPN, he held him to only 10 points in the second half

Last edited by Mega; 03-27-2008 at 09:18 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #112
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 WAY2FONKEY said:
lol: you and casper laughing but eating right+ protien= dominace. no bullsh*t. that sh*t will put you over the edge. and i dont even cycle (multiple protien drinks and workouts daily) like i used to back in 02. that sh*t works like a muthafu*ka man. im about to start taking amino acids again too after my arm heals. your bench will go up over 15-20 pounds minimum a week if you cycle and eat right.

lol....nah i said "its real sh*t, but its just funny to hear"
 03-27-2008, 09:18 AM         #113
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:

Amare does light up KG though
And Dwight Howard Lights Amare up. So whats the point? They play in the post ofcourse the strongest one, is going to have his way with the weaker one...

refer to Shaqs Career.
 10 years ago '04        #114
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Bautmoney!™ said:
And Dwight Howard Lights Amare up. So whats the point? They play in the post ofcourse the strongest one, is going to have his way with the weaker one...

refer to Shaqs Career.
*watches amare dunking over dwight in allstar game*
 10 years ago '07        #115
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
yea KG doesnt play defense, he just turned the worst defense into the ebst in a year..
 10 years ago '04        #116
Mega 
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:

refer to Shaqs Career.
The point is Amare is Shaq's teammate dumb a.ss

Of course the strongest one is going to have his way with the weaker one? Did you just start watching basketball? So Darryl Dawkins should have put up Wilt numbers then :rolleyes:
 03-27-2008, 09:30 AM         #117
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
*watches amare dunking over dwight in allstar game*
Dont ever refer to an All-Star game...
 03-27-2008, 09:31 AM         #118
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
The point is Amare is Shaq's teammate dumb a.ss

Of course the strongest one is going to have his way with the weaker one? Did you just start watching basketball? So Darryl Dawkins should have put up Wilt numbers then :rolleyes:
WTF are you talking about?

You said Amare lights up KG. I was just stating Amare was stronger than KG.

Thats why I said Dwight owns Amare. Cause Dwight is stronger..

PAUSE!
 03-27-2008, 09:31 AM         #119
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG can play D...he just can't stop Amare.
 10 years ago '04        #120
Mega 
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
WTF are you talking about?

You said Amare lights up KG. I was just stating Amare was stronger than KG.

Thats why I said Dwight owns Amare. Cause Dwight is stronger..

PAUSE!
Who is stronger doesn't determine who does better. Have you ever played basketball?

Why is Chris Bosh a better player than Shelden Williams?
Why is Dirk better than Haslem

And Shaq plays mind games with opponents, of course he is going to big up his teammate and put down the opposing team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy