BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 02:11 AM         #81
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
LMAO THAT sh*t REALLY HAD ME LAUGHIN

WHOSE BAD! you a foo , wesssss!
lol: you and casper laughing but eating right+ protien= dominace. no bullsh*t. that sh*t will put you over the edge. and i dont even cycle (multiple protien drinks and workouts daily) like i used to back in 02. that sh*t works like a muthafu*ka man. im about to start taking amino acids again too after my arm heals. your bench will go up over 15-20 pounds minimum a week if you cycle and eat right.
 03-27-2008, 02:11 AM         #82
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is the MVP considering he has the weakest supporting cast out of the top MVP Candidates (C Paul and KG) but other than that he is injured also and is playing with 4 fingers on his shooting hand and for anyone to come in here and disrespect Kobe by saying CP3 is MVP is crazy I mean yall just wanna give it to anybody not named Kobe which is the way its always been if yall had to vote on the MVP Kobe probably wouldnt be in ur top 3 which is blatantly hating I mean dont get me wrong CP3 is having a great year but everybody is healthy on his team LA would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record if they had Bynum, Gasol, and Odom playing together all year and if Kobe doesnt win league MVP I can guarantee u Kobe will be even more gassed to win the championship which would mean finals MVP so go head and give CP3 league MVP I bet u Kobe is looking past that and straight to another ring and I bet if they win the finals hataz are gonna try to give it to Gasol or Bynum maybe even Odom but c'mon the hate can only take u so far I remember when they used to say (Iverson, D. Wade, T. Mac, V. Carter, S. Nash etc..) is better than Kobe when they're obviously not and time will tell so go head and scream CP3 now but in due time yall will all realize who the real chosen one is
 03-27-2008, 02:12 AM         #83
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
Kobe is the MVP considering he has the weakest supporting cast out of the top MVP Candidates (C Paul and KG) but other than that he is injured also and is playing with 4 fingers on his shooting hand and for anyone to come in here and disrespect Kobe by saying CP3 is MVP is crazy I mean yall just wanna give it to anybody not named Kobe which is the way its always been if yall had to vote on the MVP Kobe probably wouldnt be in ur top 3 which is blatantly hating I mean dont get me wrong CP3 is having a great year but everybody is healthy on his team LA would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record if they had Bynum, Gasol, and Odom playing together all year and if Kobe doesnt win league MVP I can guarantee u Kobe will be even more gassed to win the championship which would mean finals MVP so go head and give CP3 league MVP I bet u Kobe is looking past that and straight to another ring and I bet if they win the finals hataz are gonna try to give it to Gasol or Bynum maybe even Odom but c'mon the hate can only take u so far I remember when they used to say (Iverson, D. Wade, T. Mac, V. Carter, S. Nash etc..) is better than Kobe when they're obviously not and time will tell so go head and scream CP3 now but in due time yall will all realize who the real chosen one is
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 03-27-2008, 02:31 AM         #84
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and my lil homie say:iagree, i couldnt have said it better myself pimpin. thats REAL TALK U JUS SPOKE>:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #85
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
15 points, 20 a.ssists, and only ONE turnover.......fu*kin' ridiculous man, the kid is the truth....

....but, i'm sure this has been said already, but i believe that CP3 IS the most VALUABLE player in the league this year, no question, but i feel like they will give it to Kobe though.....

...not taking anything away from Kobe at all, cuz he's deserved it a few times, but i think CP3 is most deserving of it THIS year....
 03-27-2008, 02:44 AM         #86
TheYoungPhenom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very true...
 03-27-2008, 02:56 AM         #87
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d*ck riders....stfu cuzwe all know paul has done more for NO then kobe for LA.....and how are u gonna say he has less help....he has veteran PG, lamar odom solid player, pau 20+10 guys and bynum along with good bench...i know d*ck riderswant kobe to win MVP cuz he never won anything as a leader....stop this d*ck riding and give the credit where credit is due....
 03-27-2008, 02:58 AM         #88
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
d*ck riders....stfu cuzwe all know paul has done more for NO then kobe for LA.....and how are u gonna say he has less help....he has veteran PG, lamar odom solid player, pau 20+10 guys and bynum along with good bench...i know d*ck riderswant kobe to win MVP cuz he never won anything as a leader....stop this d*ck riding and give the credit where credit is due....
every time i see your laughable a.ss name i know some bullsh*t is about to hit the forum and im never wrong u fu*kin wimp
 03-27-2008, 03:14 AM         #89
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonMyChest said:
Just because I fantasize about a man sh*tting on me doesn't make me gay. I'm entitled to my fetishes
@ this f*g**t throwing a hissy fit cuz his idol won't give him a Cleveland Steamer.
 03-27-2008, 03:17 AM         #90
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz are salty when they make stupid threads like these, you lost all credibility when you said cp3 has a better supporting cast then kobe lmao kobe has plenty of help, bynum who was playin crazy before his injury,gasol well we all know what he brings to the table,fisher when is a champ and a good 3 point shooter,odom wwho is versitile and on any given night can get 15+rebounds,sasha v who is one of the better 3 point shooters in the nba and farmar comes off the bench and give the lakers very productive minutes so to act like kobe is playin with a bunch of scrubs is a tired and played excuse

mvp running goes like this

cp3
lebron
kg slightly over kobe but its close
 10 years ago '06        #91
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
CP3 for MVP but Kobe is second if it makes you feel better.
 10 years ago '06        #92
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
D wade for mvp!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #93
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 rawproduct03 said:
n*ggaz are salty when they make stupid threads like these, you lost all credibility when you said cp3 has a better supporting cast then kobe lmao kobe has plenty of help, bynum who was playin crazy before his injury,gasol well we all know what he brings to the table,fisher when is a champ and a good 3 point shooter,odom wwho is versitile and on any given night can get 15+rebounds,sasha v who is one of the better 3 point shooters in the nba and farmar comes off the bench and give the lakers very productive minutes so to act like kobe is playin with a bunch of scrubs is a tired and played excuse

mvp running goes like this

cp3
lebron
kg slightly over kobe but its close
you look at the hornets and you may say look at what CP3 is workin with as if his team is not talented but thats bullsh*t imo. how many teams have a better or more balanced starting five than the hornets ? You got Himself(CP3) Peja (Great Shooter 3-Time All-Star) D.West (Versatile PF All-Star) Tyson (Athletic,Great Rebounder & Shot Blocker All-Star Potential) a decent bench and a coach who has coached his way to the finals before they only lack a really good SG imo so don't act like he doesn't have any help.

Plus they haven't had to deal with the injuries that the Lakers have which is why I say Kobe=MVP with CP3 a close 2nd imagine if Kobe had his full supporting cast it wouldn't be close......
 10 years ago '12        #94
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Paul has a better supporting cast than Kobe?

You take Paul off that team and they dont win half the games they win...

Its the same type of deal when Steve Nash won MVP... Paul deserves it, plain and simple.

Last edited by DoMieD; 03-27-2008 at 04:12 AM..
 03-27-2008, 05:27 AM         #95
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
you look at the hornets and you may say look at what CP3 is workin with as if his team is not talented but thats bullsh*t imo. how many teams have a better or more balanced starting five than the hornets ? You got Himself(CP3) Peja (Great Shooter 3-Time All-Star) D.West (Versatile PF All-Star) Tyson (Athletic,Great Rebounder & Shot Blocker All-Star Potential) a decent bench and a coach who has coached his way to the finals before they only lack a really good SG imo so don't act like he doesn't have any help.

Plus they haven't had to deal with the injuries that the Lakers have which is why I say Kobe=MVP with CP3 a close 2nd imagine if Kobe had his full supporting cast it wouldn't be close......
^^^gasol,bynum,odom>>>d west and chandler cp3 is working with less,chandler is usless on offense unless he is dunking he has absolutly no post up game or jumper from 15 feet in (gasol and odom do) david west has his moments like odom does,peja is a good open 3 point shooter but he can't create a shot for himself if his life depended on it,and thats about all u got, lakers bench is better then the hornets bench,and miss me with the injury sh*t cuz every team deals with injury and last time i checked lakers were like the 3rd highest scoring team in the nba so don't act like the lakers have been sucking, cp3 is way more efficiant and doing more with less talent then kobe cp3 for mvp
 03-27-2008, 05:37 AM         #96
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im saying Kobe is this year's MVP because the supporting cast yall are talking about that Kobe has hasnt even practiced together yet and i said if Kobe's team was healthy they would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record that's y people in other forums expect la to go to the finals because they're doing good right now just riding Kobe can u imagine when Odom slides to the three with Gasol/Bynum at the 4/5 yeah crazy right becuz they have like the 4th best record w/o their starting 5 playing a game together yet GET MAD!!!
 03-27-2008, 06:33 AM         #97
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
Im saying Kobe is this year's MVP because the supporting cast yall are talking about that Kobe has hasnt even practiced together yet and i said if Kobe's team was healthy they would be competeing with Boston for the league's best record that's y people in other forums expect la to go to the finals because they're doing good right now just riding Kobe can u imagine when Odom slides to the three with Gasol/Bynum at the 4/5 yeah crazy right becuz they have like the 4th best record w/o their starting 5 playing a game together yet GET MAD!!!
^^^we know they've had injuries n*gga WE KNOW ALREADY but bynum helped get them into a good position and was playin great ball for a stretch then he went down and immediately they got gasol to replace him so its not like they were doing without any help kobe has had plenty of help and stop jumping to conclusions like bynum was a hall of fame player before he got hurt,we was playing good ball for like a 2 week stretch don't get me wrong he is a good young talent but lets all remember he was averaging 13ppg and averaging 10 reb basically because he was the lakers only big man period im not sure if you n*ggaz realized but he fu*ked up his knee cap thats pretty serious even when he does come back and anybody thinkin the lakers are going to the finals is just plain stupid, they haven't proven they can get past the first round (post shaq era) now all the sudden n*ggaz act like they are a finals team
 03-27-2008, 06:41 AM         #98
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kobe threads remind me of hillary and obama debates
 03-27-2008, 06:49 AM         #99
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weakest supporting cast?

Lamar Odom (starter on any other team in the NBA)
Pau Gasol (Starter on any other team in the NBA)
Derek Fisher (wasnt he Utahs 6 man last year?)
Trevor Ariza
Andrew Bynum

Thats a weak supporting cast?
 03-27-2008, 06:57 AM         #100
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Weakest supporting cast?

Lamar Odom (starter on any other team in the NBA)
Pau Gasol (Starter on any other team in the NBA)
Derek Fisher (wasnt he Utahs 6 man last year?)
Trevor Ariza
Andrew Bynum

Thats a weak supporting cast?
considering 3/5 of that line up was injured most of the year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago