BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 12:53 AM         #41
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol @ ya'll cats, i'll beat the sh*t out of anyone in here..n*gga my workouts are boxing routines..i wish ya'll would try
routines n*gga i actually boxed and i still have a trainer. i would destroy you and my arm is fu*ked up i got minor arthritis in it and a blown out joint and hairline fracture aggrevation from powerlifting n*gga u wouldnt last you talking bout ''routines'' n*gga you better get the fu*k outta here with that youtube boxing sh*t. n*gga either you box you train or you bluff and your take the third option
 03-27-2008, 12:56 AM         #42
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
why i threaten ya'll fingers?? maybe it's all ya'll got,ya'll typing way too many b/s thats not that serious, maybe if i would break ya'll fingers ya'll would stop..but i really wish i could go house to house like Jay and Silent Bob style and beat all ya'll message board sh*t talkers up, but i can't, but i be in New Orleans, holla at me when u touchdown in the boot, maybe we can see who's really tough, i'd Kimbo you f*g**ts
stop it please
 03-27-2008, 12:57 AM         #43
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
routines n*gga i actually boxed and i still have a trainer. i would destroy you and my arm is fu*ked up i got minor arthritis in it and a blown out joint and hairline fracture aggrevation from powerlifting n*gga u wouldnt last you talking bout ''routines'' n*gga you better get the fu*k outta here with that youtube boxing sh*t. n*gga either you box you train or you bluff and your take the third option
, u serious?, i'm 22 i been boxing since i was 12, young, quick, strong..n*gga i was born to do this, we can take the gloves off if u want too
 03-27-2008, 12:58 AM         #44
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
ha ha n*ggas in the boot aint riden with Kobe and they not threating muthafu*kas online, i got plenty fam on the westbank for yo a.ss, why waste time .
u know them, get them
 03-27-2008, 12:59 AM         #45
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
stop it please
you know wassup
 03-27-2008, 01:01 AM         #46
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
so you think somebody like Floyd Mayweather would just whoop the sh*t outta a dude thats been in alotta street f!ghts

I dont think so :thumbsdow
WOW Just wow, this guy is an idiot.

If you don't think a world class f!ghter could be a street f!ghter than your a fu*kin moron.

We are talking about the best f!ghter in the world of boxing. Floyd Mayweather without gloves in a street f!ght would break somoenes nose in 2 seconds.

Obviously you know little about boxing or f!ghting for that matter, so I'm done discussing this with an ignorant person.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-27-2008 at 01:03 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #47
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 braided_uppimp said:
, u serious?, i'm 22 i been boxing since i was 12, young, quick, strong..n*gga i was born to do this, we can take the gloves off if u want too

r u typing wit gloves on??? now thats impressive
 10 years ago '07        #48
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Michael Jordan said:
WOW Just wow, this guy is an idiot.

If you don't think a world class f!ghter could be a street f!ghter than your a fu*kin moron.

We are talking about the best f!ghter in the world of boxing. Floyd Mayweather without gloves in a street f!ght would break somoenes nose in 2 seconds.
I seriously doubt that sh*t, and I aint say I think the street f!ghter would just win without a f!ght from the other dude. You're actin like a professional boxer would just straight knock a street muhfu*ka out with little effort.
 03-27-2008, 01:03 AM         #49
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He plays two all stars and one former all star c'mon are u guys blind to that fact

Kobe actually has worst role players who were injured all year the lakers havent had all 5 starters play in a game together let alone practice together

sure kobe had a bad game but when the lakers win kobe is usually the best player on the floor the last 3 games the hornets won D.West was the man and then u got Peja scoring the most so how the fu*k is he the MVP
i think kobe is MVP considering the injuries that la has had and the current injuries that kobe has and they're still competeing for the top spot in one of the hardest conferences of all time and seriously fu*k everybody who is on chris paul's d*ck they probably just dont want kobe to win MVP becuz everybody acts like that team would be sorry w/o chris paul well they would be just as sorry w/o d.west who btw hit the game winning shot tonite
 03-27-2008, 01:03 AM         #50
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAY2FONKEY you wanna be tough, but giving me hate for saying Chris Paul is MVP for the moment, lol @ u n*ggaz i swear.but yo i would love to get in a ring with anyone of ya'll
 10 years ago '04        #51
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i been had that sh*t on there, that was 3 weks ago when he was actually playing like an MVP, not lately..i hope he turn it up..it's basically like power rankings, it's just RIGHT NOW Chris Paul in the lead

ok...so its still a race???

im just wonderin cuz in the pic i posted u said "kobe is finished"
 10 years ago '05        #52
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
LOL at ya f!ghting on the net making sh*t up bout being boxers
 03-27-2008, 01:05 AM         #53
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
r u typing wit gloves on??? now thats impressive
boxing is what we was talking about family
 03-27-2008, 01:05 AM         #54
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because he's not kobe
 10 years ago '04        #55
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
WAY2FONKEY you wanna be tough, but giving me hate for saying Chris Paul is MVP for the moment, lol @ u n*ggaz i swear.but yo i would love to get in a ring with anyone of ya'll

maaaannn look...truth is, u can look around the threads, u the one talkin tuff

kinda like the dude back in school that aint good at burnin on people so they wanna f!ght & sh*t
 03-27-2008, 01:07 AM         #56
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I seriously doubt that sh*t, and I aint say I think the street f!ghter would just win without a f!ght from the other dude. You're actin like a professional boxer would just straight knock a street muhfu*ka out with little effort.
I would bet serious money he would knock the street f!ghter out with little effort.

We are talking about a trained f!ghter, who is trained to knock out the opponents using padded gloves. Keyword being padded.

Now you take away the pads, and use bare knuckles, he would utterly destroy that street f!ghter.

Most boxers are accurate, and can counter like no other. I'm not just talking out my a.ss but I've sparred with a boxer before, thinking just like you I could come in and beat that a.ss, because I've won a few street f!ghts in my day..

That was not the case.

Chuck Liddell is a example, he's a dude who lost to Rampage on boxing techniques alone. On a counter hook, and got knocked the fu*k out cold. Now put a boxer in the ring with that n*gga the f!ght would have ended sooner, real talk.
 03-27-2008, 01:07 AM         #57
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i have a former kronk trainer and have been powerlifting since the mid 90s not to mention droppin n*ggas with one punch ,getting rushed, gangbanging and waring with the disciples since 93-94. i would laugh at a country a.ss n*gga like you if you stepped to me just out of arrogance. you honestly think you could fu*k wit a n*gga like me? i was destroying n*ggas b4 i learned how to box and working out in the high 300s since 01 b4 i started eating right and taking protein n*gga on my momma you wouldnt even want to take it there you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #58
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
boxing is what we was talking about family

haha i was fu*kin wit ya, cuz u said "we can take the gloves off" as if u even had them on at the time u said it...typin wit boxing gloves on is impressive to me
 03-27-2008, 01:08 AM         #59
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
ok...so its still a race???

im just wonderin cuz in the pic i posted u said "kobe is finished"
he's been playing sorta soft, he never had an reat game since that game aginst Dallas that Sunday afternoon, he's just looking tired out there, no energy and n sense of urgency, hes STILL my fav. player, but damn it's been hard to defend them 10-30 games he's been having alot frequently
 03-27-2008, 01:09 AM         #60
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm flipping a 3 headed coin between ChrisKobron...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now