BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
 113
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #561
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
 The Greatest! said:
IM GETTIN TIRED OF THE MEDIA AND N1GGAZ IN GENERAL WIT ALL THIS CP3 BULLSH1T, SHAWTY DECENT BUT AINT NO WAY HE THE BEST PG, IF ANYTHING THAT BOY IS BAMBOOZLIN THE PEOPLE. HE THROW UP 1 HANDED BULLsh*t SHOTS ALL DAY, HE THROW THAT BULLsh*t LOB TO TYSON,( THE LAKERS EXPOSE THAT sh*t EVERYTIME THEY TRIED THAT ALLEY-OOP THE LAKERS WAS SMACKIN THAT SH1T OUT THE AIR). HE AND THE REST OF THE HOE-NETS WILL B EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUDS THEY ARE.. NOBODY ON HERE GIVE MY MAN D-WILL HIS PROPS. LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY, HE WILL EAT CPR LUNCH AND THATS REAL. D-WILL ALWAYS SH1T ON THAT LIL N1GGA, WAY BACK AS FAR AS COLLEGE. LOOK IT UP.. WAKE WAS THE #1 TEAM IN COLLEGE IN 05, ILLINOIS BANGED THAT AZZ EN ROUTE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT WE ENDED UP LOSIN... BUT U GET THE POINT!!!
[pic - click to view]

<<<<TO ALL CPR NUTTHUGGERS..... CAN U SAY D-WILL:applause::applause: AND MY DOG WENT TO WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS LAST YEAR...:finger:CPB(B1TCH)


n*gga Just Face It n*gga Cp3 Is The Best PG In The NBA



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #562
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 4 4
Since when is David West + Peja> anyone on the Lakers not named Kobe or Pau.. are you kidding me?? Chris Paul has a supporting cast.. stop actin like he doesnt... He's playing with 2 all stars.. what more do you need
 10 years ago '04        #563
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,005 | Props total: 6277 6277
 dmunson318 said:
chicago is very disappointed in u . liking kobe is a slap in the face to jordan fans nation wide.
Why????
 10 years ago '04        #564
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,490 | Props total: 1445 1445
 The Greatest! said:
U TALKIN THAT CP3 NON-SENSE TOO, BUT I GET IT. YO AVI SAY IT ALL. BLATCHE, Y NOT GILL, CARON, OR JAMISON... OH I GET IT, YALL RELATED QUIT NUTTHUGGIN CPR!!!!!!
Because I like up and coming players.
 10 years ago '04        #565
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
ALL I GOT 2 SAY IS
[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #566
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 998 998
 #1nasfan said:
Why????


thats like picking daniel son over mr miyagi
 10 years ago '05        #567
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 998 998
damn these mods be tripping with this thread combining sh*t.
 04-23-2008, 09:17 AM         #568
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
I want Kobe to win the MVP yet I'm a "CPR NUTTHUGGER".. You want Kobe to win too but you feel threatened by the fact that he's in competition with Chris Paul so you make a thread dedicated to bashing him... Why cant u give the man his props

I can see right through you n*gga, get off my tip
READ N1GGA, THIS AINT ABOUT MVP, THIS ABOUT BEST PG. WHERE KOBE COME FROM. NOW TO LET U KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA, CPR IS NOT THE BEST PG. SO THERE IT IS PIMPIN.. U CAN CALL ME A KOBE NUTTHUGGER, I DONT GIVE A FUKK. BUT HE WILL sh*t ON CPR IN A 1 ON 1 AND D-WILL WILL k!ll IN A 1 ON 1. NOW WHAT SINCE U WANNA TAKE IT THERE
 04-23-2008, 09:19 AM         #569
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
chicago is very disappointed in u . liking kobe is a slap in the face to jordan fans nation wide.
FUKK MIKE, SCOTTIE-PIMPIN
 04-23-2008, 09:21 AM         #570
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THESE MODS ON BULLSH1T, THIS AINT A MVP DISCUSSION THIS A BEST PG DISCUSSION:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #571
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 3225 3225
 R. Joven said:
Kobe took his team to #1 in the West... even after they sustained a rash of injuries.

[sarcasm]But I'm sure the Lakers would be pretty good without him...[/sarcasm]
He had a losing record during those injuries he was 9-10 this year without Pau or Bynum... With them they were dominant... So believe me if he had played as many games with Pau and Bynum injured as the Rockets did with Yao injured the Lakers prolly dont even make the playoffs... If anything Pau is the main reason they were #1 and once again Kobe rode a big man to a successful season

And they were #1 by 1 game and they were expected to dominate the West after Pau was traded for... They did not surprise or surpass any expectations... The Hornets and Paul did, MCGrady and the Rockets did and The Celtics and KG all surpassed expectations of their teams during the regular season...

In order for Kobe to win MVP IMO the Lakers had to have the best record in the league... OR at least the second best and they didnt... And they arent #1 right now because of Kobe Gasol proved that against the Nuggets in Game 1
 10 years ago '06        #572
koffykrisp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
CP3 didn't have any major injuries to deal with on his team for the entire year.
Kobe had several key injuries to deal with, and the projected lineup that includes Bynum and Gasol never took the floor once this year. Plus, Kobe's defense is easily superior to CP3. Nobody pays attention to defense, even though it is a major part of the game. Kobe should have a couple of MVP's by now, but the sports writers who vote always change the "definition" of an MVP in order to give it to someone else. CP3's #'s are better than both of Nash's MVP years.
 10 years ago '04        #573
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 3225 3225
 The Greatest! said:
IM GETTIN TIRED OF THE MEDIA AND N1GGAZ IN GENERAL WIT ALL THIS CP3 BULLSH1T, SHAWTY DECENT BUT AINT NO WAY HE THE BEST PG, IF ANYTHING THAT BOY IS BAMBOOZLIN THE PEOPLE. HE THROW UP 1 HANDED BULLsh*t SHOTS ALL DAY, HE THROW THAT BULLsh*t LOB TO TYSON,( THE LAKERS EXPOSE THAT sh*t EVERYTIME THEY TRIED THAT ALLEY-OOP THE LAKERS WAS SMACKIN THAT SH1T OUT THE AIR). HE AND THE REST OF THE HOE-NETS WILL B EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUDS THEY ARE.. NOBODY ON HERE GIVE MY MAN D-WILL HIS PROPS. LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY, HE WILL EAT CPR LUNCH AND THATS REAL. D-WILL ALWAYS SH1T ON THAT LIL N1GGA, WAY BACK AS FAR AS COLLEGE. LOOK IT UP.. WAKE WAS THE #1 TEAM IN COLLEGE IN 05, ILLINOIS BANGED THAT AZZ EN ROUTE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT WE ENDED UP LOSIN... BUT U GET THE POINT!!!
[pic - click to view]

<<<<TO ALL CPR NUTTHUGGERS..... CAN U SAY D-WILL:applause::applause: AND MY DOG WENT TO WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS LAST YEAR...:finger:CPB(B1TCH)
U get hate for being so fu*king stupid...

CP3 against the LAkers this year:

23.25 PPG
15.0 APG
4.0 SPG
4.1 RPG

In one game he had 21 a.ssists... So obviosuly you all werent stopping sh*t because 23 points per game and 15 a.ssists per game are both over his averages... He abused the lakers this year...
 10 years ago '05        #574
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 4 4
 The Greatest! said:
READ N1GGA, THIS AINT ABOUT MVP, THIS ABOUT BEST PG. WHERE KOBE COME FROM. NOW TO LET U KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA, CPR IS NOT THE BEST PG. SO THERE IT IS PIMPIN.. U CAN CALL ME A KOBE NUTTHUGGER, I DONT GIVE A FUKK. BUT HE WILL sh*t ON CPR IN A 1 ON 1 AND D-WILL WILL k!ll IN A 1 ON 1. NOW WHAT SINCE U WANNA TAKE IT THERE
My fault.. it thought u were talking about MVP.. i agree that KOBE is the best player in the league.. probably the best player ever.. Chris Paul is a better scorer, defender and playmaker than Deron.. its not even close
 04-23-2008, 09:38 AM         #575
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:

[pic - click to view]




is it me....or is it u...whos more confused here????
Kobe Bryant 82 57.34% <<<<<<<<<<
Lebron James 11 7.69%
Chris Paul 43 30.07%
Kevin Garnett 6 4.20%
Other 1 0.70%
Voters: 143. You have already voted on this poll
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 04-23-2008, 09:43 AM         #576
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
My fault.. it thought u were talking about MVP.. i agree that KOBE is the best player in the league.. probably the best player ever.. Chris Paul is a better scorer, defender and playmaker than Deron.. its not even close
NOW IMMA KEEP IT REAL WITCHU, HE IS A BETTER SCORER, BUT D-WILL A BETTER PLAYMAKER AND DEFENDER IMO!!!!!!
 04-23-2008, 09:44 AM         #577
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
U get hate for being so fu*king stupid...

CP3 against the LAkers this year:

23.25 PPG
15.0 APG
4.0 SPG
4.1 RPG

In one game he had 21 a.ssists... So obviosuly you all werent stopping sh*t because 23 points per game and 15 a.ssists per game are both over his averages... He abused the lakers this year...
WHATS THE SEASON RECORD AGAINST THE LAKERS 1-3.. OK THEN.. DIE SLOW:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #578
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 6367 6367
Chris Paul should get MVP, no questions....its an easy decision actually
 04-23-2008, 10:27 AM         #579
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Paul
 04-23-2008, 01:14 PM         #580
Kyle Thatcher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn someones getting sonned horribly in this thread

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1277 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
257 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy