BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-15-2008, 04:03 PM         #501
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
What? Are you retarded or just a fu*ked up abortion? Kobe has been all Defensive team for about 5 seasons in a row now. Kobe always switches to the best player at the end of the game...wtf are you talking about.
dont respond. hes just a new alias he goes into every thread and says the most outlandish sh*t to get a response. hes probably a kobe stan who got board. he equates talent to how much of a thug someone is. dont pay him any attention thats all he wants
 10 years ago '04        #502
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Cleveland's LeBron James entered last night's game against the Sixers at the Wachovia Center averaging 30 points, 7.9 rebounds, 7.2 a.ssists and 1.84 steals.
I did a short Interview with Kobe yesterday...here it is

Me: So Kobe what are your stats for the year?
KB: Well I'm averaging a bit less in all the categories you just mentioned for LeBron, but I've never won it man.
ME: So why do you deserve the MVP again?
KB: you heard what I said, Cause I've never won it man.
ME: And that qualifies you to win the MVP because...?
KB: Man you don't understand, I got so many people on Boxden trying to suck my d*ck if I win...well they would suck my d*ck anyway, but they might committ suicide if I don't. you see I HAVE to win this for my Internet groupies.
ME: alright Kobe, since LeBron and Byron say you should have won 1 by now, and since if you lose we might lose half of Boxden, here have the trophy.

Last edited by jillas31; 04-15-2008 at 04:22 PM..
 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM         #503
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
DAMN...Kobe what are your stats for the year?

KB: Well I'm averaging a bit less in all the categories you just mentioned for LeBron, but I've never won it man.
KB: Man you don't understand, I got so many people on Boxden trying to suck my d*ck if I win...well they would suck my d*ck anyway, but they might committ suicide if I don't. you see I HAVE to win this for my Internet groupies.
ME: alright Kobe, since LeBron and Byron say you should have won 1 by now, and since if you lose we might lose half of Boxden, here have the trophy.
you need to give up dude. your lame as sh*t . i could see if you atleast had a sense of humor but your corny as fu*k man . give it up
 10 years ago '05        #504
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 jillas31 said:
DAMN...Kobe what are your stats for the year?

you don't play basketball huh? you don't love the sport, ur just a spectator..
 10 years ago '04        #505
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
you don't play basketball huh? you don't love the sport, ur just a spectator..
Would venture to say that I would hoop you....hands down.

But If I were you I would ask little flamo Van c*nt that ?

and obviosuly you don't love the sport if you can back a dude who straight CRIED all summer about being on a "bad" team...demanded a trade, then retracted that demand and then demanded the trade again then retracted again...Then proceeded to trash his team all summer and who wanted his 3rd best player now, andrew Bynum, traded cause he said he sucked...and pouted in the playoffs last year and refused to shoot the ball becuase people said he was shooting too much then lost in the 1st round...again....Who doesn't love the game??

I be damned if MJ ever pulled some bullsh*t like that in the offseason.

Last edited by jillas31; 04-15-2008 at 04:29 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #506
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 jillas31 said:

You really have no idea who you're talking to so lets just end this argument right here... I'm going based off of what you said about stats... You're going off of STATS?!?! Rookie mistake #1 right there n*gga
 04-15-2008, 04:56 PM         #507
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way2fonkey for sonning everybody before i could get my shots in
 04-15-2008, 06:37 PM         #508
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
way2fonkey for sonning everybody before i could get my shots in
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #509
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 jillas31 said:

and obviosuly you don't love the sport if you can back a dude who straight CRIED all summer about being on a "bad" team...demanded a trade, then retracted that demand and then demanded the trade again then retracted again...Then proceeded to trash his team all summer and who wanted his 3rd best player now, andrew Bynum, traded cause he said he sucked...and pouted in the playoffs last year and refused to shoot the ball becuase people said he was shooting too much then lost in the 1st round...again....Who doesn't love the game??

I be damned if MJ ever pulled some bullsh*t like that in the offseason.
You're high... You just take what you see on T.V. and use it as fuel... But the fact is, Kobe NEVER said Bynum sucked, he said "If you have a chance to get a future hall of famer, you take it"

and His team DID suck, but Kobe didn't say "I want out because my team sucks" he said, "They promised me changes, and they haven't made any in 3 years" aside from trading Caron Butler for Kwame Brown...

But anyway, if you feel Lebron is more deserving than Kobe because of his stats, even tho he has a worse record in an easier conference, and Kobe's team is #1 in the toughest Conference in years... then by all means you are entitled to your opinion...
 04-15-2008, 07:03 PM         #510
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You're high... You just take what you see on T.V. and use it as fuel... But the fact is, Kobe NEVER said Bynum sucked, he said "If you have a chance to get a future hall of famer, you take it"

and His team DID suck, but Kobe didn't say "I want out because my team sucks" he said, "They promised me changes, and they haven't made any in 3 years" aside from trading Caron Butler for Kwame Brown...

But anyway, if you feel Lebron is more deserving than Kobe because of his stats, even tho he has a worse record in an easier conference, and Kobe's team is #1 in the toughest Conference in years... then by all means you are entitled to your opinion...
:wow:
 04-15-2008, 07:05 PM         #511
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANy1 that thinks Bron deserves MVP needs to k!ll themselves. Cant even win 50 games with Stern on his side in the East
 04-15-2008, 07:09 PM         #512
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
bron doesnt have david stern on his side... and why win 50, when <50 can get you #4 seed and an easy matchup a/g washington!?!?
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow I dont see the humor in this at all.
 04-15-2008, 07:12 PM         #513
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you'll see all that you can handle.... so keep that remote nearby... lebron might tear that defense to shreds again
Its good ur not as stupid as I thought.......
 10 years ago '04        #514
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Since the Lakers have now locked up the #1 spot in the West. Do you think kobe has the MVP on lock?
 04-16-2008, 06:41 PM         #515
Michael Angelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

MVP=CP3
written by robert littal

That gasp you just heard is from Darth Kobe fans all around the world whom I just shocked with my proclamation that Chris Paul not Bean is my 2007-08 NBA MVP. This is a decision that I have been struggling with for the past couple of months, so let me explain how I have come to this conclusion.

At the All-Star break it seem like a no brainer that the MVP would be going to Kobe Bryant who is still in my opinion the best pure player in the game. The knock that he isn't a "team player" and "doesn't make his teammates better" has always been the cliché that the media and people who dislike Kobe the personally would say when trying to minimize his tremendous talent.

They said the same thing about Michael Jordan until he got some talented players then he was the "ultimate competitor." Hence, I always found that criticisms about Kobe comical. Magically, once he got some better teammates his team became one of the best teams in the West and a West that is stacked from top to bottom. Kobe of 2008 isn't that much different from Kobe of 2007 or 2006. What is different is that the players around him are allowing him to show that it is a lot easier to play a "team" game when you have teammates that you can trust.

The fact that he has kept his team together through a lot of injuries, not just to the team but also to himself. Does anyone remember that he is dealing with a broken pinky that the team wanted him to get surgery on. The reason you don't remember is because he has still been deadly efficient while keeping the Lakers right at the top of the Western Conference even after losing Andrew Bynum for the majority of the year and Pau Gasol for a couple of weeks.

Kobe Bryant should already have an MVP trophy, but circumstances and bias have prevented that from happening. If he is named NBA MVP you won't get any complaints from me. However, in the end I think CP3 was just a little bit better and I will tell you why.

Once again going back to the All-Star break, I think everyone was surprised the New Orleans Hornets team was playing as well as it was especially considering they are in the Western Conference. Since they were rarely on TV, I will be honest that I was curious about this team and more specifically Chris Paul. Just like everyone else, I simply a.ssumed they would "Fade To Bolivia" (thanks Mike Tyson). But as I watched more and more of their games, I became more and more of a fan of the team and specifically Chris Paul. I knew Paul was a good point guard, but I didn't know how good until I started to watch him play on a nightly basis.

The best way to explain Chris Paul's game is like this. Imagine if the best traits of Allen Iverson and Steve Nash were blended into one player. That is Chris Paul. A scorer like Iverson (with better touch) with the passing vision of Steve Nash would be pretty scary, wouldn't it? It was eye-opening to me as I watched this point guard, who is no bigger than I, get his shot at-will and then like a light-switch dish out Stockton-like a.ssists. I started to believe. I started to take the Hornets seriously.

Then on February 20th, it happened. This was the day I thought to myself this kid could be the MVP. Jason Kidd had just been traded to the Mavericks and there was a lot of hype surrounding his arrival. That night Kidd had the unfortunate luck of running into CP3 and the destruction that followed almost left Kidd in tears.

31 Points 11 a.ssists 9 Steals 5 Rebounds and 1 turnover.

If it was a f!ght, they would have stopped it after the 1st round. As the days went by, there were more and more of these destructions.

Paul is on schedule to have a better statistical season than Steve Nash ever did in his two MVP seasons. He is on schedule to have more steals than turnovers. Just think about that for a minute. Look at his raw numbers.

21 points 11 a.ssists 4 rebounds 2 steals

They compare favorably to some of the greatest Point Guards of all time..................

04-16-2008, 06:42 PM         #516
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its good to know U support Cp3. HE wont be winning it for sure now.
 04-16-2008, 06:46 PM         #517
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if pauls team finished with the best record in the west he woulda been mvp, but kobes team finished on top. so kobe is mvp
 10 years ago '05        #518
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
idk how you can possibly give the award to Kobe..

ya he didnt have gasol all season, but he had fu*kin lamar odom and bynum.

If chris paul doesnt win this award then the nba is a travesty
 04-22-2008, 07:49 PM         #519
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe does have a squad though
regardless of "no name" players
they be ballin

chris paul has a squad too

but Lakers had the better Regular season record
so I say give it to Kobe
 10 years ago '04        #520
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 BurninLz said:
idk how you can possibly give the award to Kobe..

ya he didnt have gasol all season, but he had fu*kin lamar odom and bynum.

If chris paul doesnt win this award then the nba is a travesty
You do realize that CP3 had David West all year, and he went to the all star game? Are you watching the game tonight? The Hornets are ballin. Everyone's always talking about how New Orleans has a bunch of no name cats, but do you think if this wasn't the Los Angeles Lakers have that roster would be considered "somebody".

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-22-2008 at 08:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy