BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #481
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Lex Lossis said:
Lebron Lames

yall remember when I retitled Lebron's wikipedia page and it says "Most Overrated Player" ?

classic
...no
 04-15-2008, 03:13 PM         #482
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
pathetic attempts to diss lebron with those awful nicknames. i dont know which one is worse, "leboof" or "lebroom".
not as pathetic as your post
 10 years ago '07        #483
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 The Infamous said:
shouldn't you be in a "kobe is the best player to ever grace the earth and LeBron sucks" thread trying to convince yourself and others that Lebron is a piece of sh*t?
 10 years ago '04        #484
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Can we just make a "Kobe's nuts are in my mouth and they won't come out" special forum...sh*t is getting ridiculous.

We all get it...you people want Kobe's child, but DAMN let the man have his d*ck back for like 1 day.
 04-15-2008, 03:17 PM         #485
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
...no
this sh*t was last summer...was a 2 page thread I think.
 04-15-2008, 03:18 PM         #486
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i think u've made 5 threads for everytime he's ever said kobe is the best player in the league....u should become an official bx reporter...i bet ronnie would would pay u the equivalent to mexican minimum wage rates at least!
i ve only made 1 the only reason im posting this is because of the laughable mvp race. im showing that even if the medias chosen 1 says it you know its ridiculous hes been saying hes the best every damn interview for 5 years damn near so that shows how silly you a.ssumption is because it wouldve been 30 threads damn near a week because lebonzo d*ckrides bean like tera patrick. and byron scotts opinion matters more than lebrons ever could and so does george karls who both called him one of the top 2-3 talents to ever play the game so why didnt i make multiple threads about them when they said that? you just sonned yourself
 04-15-2008, 03:19 PM         #487
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
shouldn't you be in a "kobe is the best player to ever grace the earth and LeBron sucks" thread trying to convince yourself and others that Lebron is a piece of sh*t?
look at the post i dont need too damn near everybody already agrees with me:applause::applause::applause::sick:
 04-15-2008, 03:20 PM         #488
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
Can we just make a "Kobe's nuts are in my mouth and they won't come out" special forum...sh*t is getting ridiculous.

We all get it...you people want Kobe's child, but DAMN let the man have his d*ck back for like 1 day.
word up
 04-15-2008, 03:20 PM         #489
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:

:sick: a whole day!!!!:sick:
 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM         #490
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous said:
wow what a sonning
 10 years ago '06        #491
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
i still say you give itt o deek the man is the walking fountain of youth..and he can wave his finger better then anyone
 04-15-2008, 03:36 PM         #492
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
i still say you give itt o deek the man is the walking fountain of youth..and he can wave his finger better then anyone
if bean doesnt get it give it to this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #493
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 WAY2FONKEY said:
if bean doesnt get it give it to this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Penny for president
 10 years ago '06        #494
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
seriously you fu*ks are lucky as hell he got hurt..he woulda been goat right after mj and right be4 kobe
 10 years ago '05        #495
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
leveland's LeBron James entered last night's game against the Sixers at the Wachovia Center averaging 30 points, 7.9 rebounds, 7.2 a.ssists and 1.84 steals. Those are MVP-type statistics, but James had no doubt who would get his vote if he had one. "I'd give it to Kobe Bryant," James said before last night's game. "What he has done this whole year, carrying that team to the No. 1 team in the West right now and playing probably the best basketball all-around . . . "I've been quoted as saying Kobe has been the best player in our league for the last five years," James said. "He hasn't been named MVP, and I don't know why. This is his year." Philadelphia Inquirer
welllll there ya have it
 10 years ago '08        #496
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,637 | Props total: 2117 2117
Kobe 4 MVP.........This man has been getting passed up for the MVP every year......... & :thumbsdow @ him having 3 rings @ being the best player, but never the MVP.........
 10 years ago '05        #497
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
@ n*ggas getting testy over lebron's comments... you have nothing else to say so all u can do is be hurt and slang insults.. now ask yourself this simple question... "does me acting like a hoe change anything?".. probably doesn't huh
 10 years ago '04        #498
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 GOAAT said:
Explain to me how kobe should get it when he plays no defense. Im tired of seeing everyone drop 30 on him. Phil stay taking him off the teams best defender cause he just sits there looking stupid.
What? Are you retarded or just a fu*ked up abortion? Kobe has been all Defensive team for about 5 seasons in a row now. Kobe always switches to the best player at the end of the game...wtf are you talking about.
 04-15-2008, 04:01 PM         #499
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
seriously you fu*ks are lucky as hell he got hurt..he woulda been goat right after mj and right be4 kobe
no he wouldnt. he wouldve been before mj. he was a better talent than mike. mike just had the insane drive and better d which pushed him above. penny had a better shot shot .ballhandling, passing, farther range, more acrobatic and made players much better than mike did.
 04-15-2008, 04:01 PM         #500
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
@ n*ggas getting testy over lebron's comments... you have nothing else to say so all u can do is be hurt and slang insults.. now ask yourself this simple question... "does me acting like a hoe change anything?".. probably doesn't huh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy