BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #461
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
If Kobe don't win it, he's been robbed. Honestly I'm not sure if he gets it because he honestly deserves it over Chris Paul, or because it's long overdue. Nevertheless, he'll be MVP.
 10 years ago '05        #462
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 4265 4265
tha stupidity in this thread is whats wrong with america
 10 years ago '04        #463
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
I love how Kobe haters saying he going to get it now but the reasoning is b/c he should have it sooner or later. Stop with that sh*t..CP3 has disappeared in last 2-3 games. MVP's don't vanish at the end of the season in a playoff race. For the thread starter...most of us don't speak stupid.
 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM         #464
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
dawg what the fu*k are you saying? your ignorat as sh*t dude. what was the last grade you completed? or were u in primary?
listen my man i grew up in the school of hard knocks. I aint some rich spoiled white boy like you whose mommy paid for him to goto public school. I had to do me.
 04-14-2008, 11:33 AM         #465
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BR4LIFE said:
WoW......The words TRUE AND THUG does not = Christopher Paul
you think you know about thugs cause you got a mugshot in your avy? weak a.ss n*gga.
 04-14-2008, 11:35 AM         #466
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
I love how Kobe haters saying he going to get it now but the reasoning is b/c he should have it sooner or later. Stop with that sh*t..CP3 has disappeared in last 2-3 games. MVP's don't vanish at the end of the season in a playoff race. For the thread starter...most of us don't speak stupid.
Explain to me how kobe should get it when he plays no defense. Im tired of seeing everyone drop 30 on him. Phil stay taking him off the teams best defender cause he just sits there looking stupid.
 04-14-2008, 11:36 AM         #467
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JesusShuttles said:
Chris Paul isn't better than KJ or Tim Hardaway in they primes .....Chris isnt no where better than these cats in their prime

Payton, Kidd, Stockton, Magic, KJ, Tim Hardaway, Havlicek (sp?), Jerry West, Isaiah..........come on.....
are you stupid chris paul does way more than any of them. Half the people you mentioned werent even pgs
 04-14-2008, 03:51 PM         #468
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN has put in their votes. Kobe is the MVP according to their analysts. I expect the rest of the media to definitely follow. Kobe is the MVP this year. Thread closed.
 04-14-2008, 04:00 PM         #469
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok because espn said it, it must be true .
 04-14-2008, 04:08 PM         #470
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
ESPN has put in their votes. Kobe is the MVP according to their analysts. I expect the rest of the media to definitely follow. Kobe is the MVP this year. Thread closed.
The Margin is way to close 64-60 isn't a landslide by any means.
 04-15-2008, 06:06 AM         #471
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Ok because espn said it, it must be true .
In case you don't know the media votes on the MVP award. Trust and believe that the rest of the media is going to go along with ESPN (Sports MEDIA).
 04-15-2008, 09:24 AM         #472
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Baby GOAT comes thru with the unbiased endorsement :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #473
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 1843 1843
I'm lookin at it as a fan of basketball and w/o a doubt kobe should get it, his team is great and the fact that they in the stacked western conference makes his chances even better, Kobe has stood out for me more than anybody else. all of this of course imo, but on BX if you like somebody you obviously a <insert name here> d*ckrider
 04-15-2008, 03:02 PM         #474
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVEN LEBOOF CASTED HIS VOTE:sick::sick:

leveland's LeBron James entered last night's game against the Sixers at the Wachovia Center averaging 30 points, 7.9 rebounds, 7.2 a.ssists and 1.84 steals. Those are MVP-type statistics, but James had no doubt who would get his vote if he had one. "I'd give it to Kobe Bryant," James said before last night's game. "What he has done this whole year, carrying that team to the No. 1 team in the West right now and playing probably the best basketball all-around . . . "I've been quoted as saying Kobe has been the best player in our league for the last five years," James said. "He hasn't been named MVP, and I don't know why. This is his year." Philadelphia Inquirer
its a sad day when even the media child is questioning the media like byron scott said ''hes been the clearcut best player for over 7 years now and for him not to win one somethings just not right about that''

n*ggas calling out fishyness in the nba ..... oh oooooooooh stay tuned:sick:
 04-15-2008, 03:04 PM         #475
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ "leboof" !!!

I hope the NBA dont fu*kin disrespect Kobe
 04-15-2008, 03:05 PM         #476
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebroom just wants media attention

what a circus clown
 10 years ago '07        #477
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
pathetic attempts to diss lebron with those awful nicknames. i dont know which one is worse, "leboof" or "lebroom".
 04-15-2008, 03:07 PM         #478
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
pathetic attempts to diss lebron with those awful nicknames. i dont know which one is worse, "leboof" or "lebroom".
i like chi city fingers ''lebarf or lebonzo''!!!:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #479
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i think u've made 5 threads for everytime he's ever said kobe is the best player in the league....u should become an official bx reporter...i bet ronnie would would pay u the equivalent to mexican minimum wage rates at least!
 04-15-2008, 03:11 PM         #480
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron Lames

yall remember when I retitled Lebron's wikipedia page and it says "Most Overrated Player" ?

classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy