BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
213 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-08-2008, 09:35 PM         #361
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
everytime someone plays L.A they say its a measuring stick or '' a win would mean alot''
that's the first time I've ever heard someone mentioning the Lakers as a measuring stick (for this season), nobody was looking at the Lakers to be a serious playoff team this year................................obviously minds changed around January.
 04-08-2008, 09:41 PM         #362
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
be serious this n*ggas line up wasnt in limbo all year his line up was healthy the whole fu*kin year not to mention the hornets had absolutely NO TARGET on there back whatsover which counts for everything. n*ggas wasnt circling the hornets on their schedules and nobody was like we gotta give it our all against these guys and we have to quadruple team and bring up a college playbook and throw a unused book of nba packages to stop him the hornets ''snuck up'' on everyone its not a gm who would tell u otherwise. n*ggas made it a point of tryna beat the lakers everygame which says it all. teams who blow a.ss give it their all against mamba and crew the spurs suns and teams of that caliber. everytime someone plays L.A they say its a measuring stick or '' a win would mean alot'' nobody says that sh*t about the hornets nobody. n*ggas dont give their A game when plaing new orleans and n*ggas dont scout or interview players in the summer or retired players on ''how would you stop this guy'' which says everything. did i mention that peja was also a mvp candidate the year webber got injured with the kings when he was ballin out of his fu*kin mind? exactly. people forget boy they forget
what a dumb way to try and discredit him. @ thinking that people arent trying as hard against them as they do against the lakers. n*ggas wanna win games it doesnt matter who its against and in the West where every game counts so much you act like people arent giving its all against the hornets. This arguement is beyond retarded.

As far as Peja being a mvp candiate :rolleyes:. You do realize that hes avging the 2nd lowest scoring numbers of his career but is shooting a great pct. its because he doesnt have to do much and cp3 is getting him great looks.
 04-08-2008, 09:41 PM         #363
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW @ this stan crying cuz he know Kobe ain't gonna get it this season.
 04-08-2008, 09:44 PM         #364
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
We got a few players with exp, but not as a whole so it'll be interesting to see how we do.
Poeple dont realize that pretty much every player on our team has been in the playoffs except CP3 west & julian wright , and also that Byron Scott has been the finals 2x as a coach

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-08-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 04-08-2008, 09:46 PM         #365
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
WOW @ this stan crying cuz he know Kobe ain't gonna get it this season.
cosign..

first they want kobe to be mvp...then when they realize chris paul is the leading canidate they go and say kobe doesn't care about being mvp...
 10 years ago '04        #366
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 Plizaya J said:
Ya, but its funny, i keep hearin how Mo Pete is a 3 shooter, but everytime a game comes on TV and i get to watch, he never makes them. I kinda want to start Wells.

We got a few players with exp, but not as a whole so it'll be interesting to see how we do.
I think they keep bonzi on the bench, he k!lls second unit guards especially on the post. The rockets and raptors both benched the starting 3s(Battier and J.Moon) is there recent meeting just so they could match up with bonzi coming off the bench. Teams have to adjust to bonzi like the due Manu G.
 04-08-2008, 10:05 PM         #367
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
as a lakers fan yes we want kobe to be MVP but
kobe his-self probably doesn't even care

3 rings> 1 mvp

he has 2 AS mvps...
ohhh he has 1 as mvps
 04-08-2008, 10:11 PM         #368
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*king mad jealousy right there cuz ur butt buddy cant do it waht it takes to be MVP....CP3 is clearly the fu*king MVP and if u dont fu*king see it ur a either a hater or a major d*ck rider.....
 10 years ago '04        #369
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 AIshiitsonall said:
thats fu*king mad jealousy right there cuz ur butt buddy cant do it waht it takes to be MVP....CP3 is clearly the fu*king MVP and if u dont fu*king see it ur a either a hater or a major d*ck rider.....
go 2-pac yourself
 04-08-2008, 10:17 PM         #370
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
as a lakers fan yes we want kobe to be MVP but
kobe his-self probably doesn't even care

3 rings> 1 mvp

he has 2 AS mvps...
keyword probably...i mean none of us know know if kobe truly cares about winning the mvp...but i would think he would..seeing as it would be a bigaccomplishment next for him other than winning a championship...
 04-08-2008, 10:22 PM         #371
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ALL THESE n*gga SAYIN WERE JEALOUS AND MAD BUT POSTING NO ACTUALLY EVIDENCE OR ARGUEMENT OT COUNTER ANYTHING I SAID!:applause: THE TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT?
 04-08-2008, 10:30 PM         #372
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah u right about that...i'm just saying tho..whether he cares or not..i'm sure kobe would love to be mvp...
 10 years ago '06        #373
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Gasol pre Lakers was as bout as big an MVP Candidate as Peja pre Hornets.... be serious
 10 years ago '06        #374
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space

Show me 1 Year where Peja was even CONSIDERED for a second a legit MVP Contender and Peja is nowhere near the player he used to be, he can still spot shoot but he doesnt drive anymore really which is why he shoots under 2 at the line a game, in his prime shot over 5 a game

Last edited by eLLz; 04-08-2008 at 10:37 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #375
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
03-04 AND 01-02 :hang:
01-02 he was 16..... even PJ Brown was top 16 at one point

03-04 he was 4th..... but thats not saying much cause he had HALF the point of JO and 20% the points of KG

again show me where he was a SERIOUS Contender... that n*gga was acting like he had a legit shot, KG r*peD MVP that season, he got 120 of 123 1st place votes.... no chance for Peja
 04-08-2008, 11:15 PM         #376
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone knows cp3 deserves the MVP.

lol @ people hyping Predrag in order to try and discredit CP3.
 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM         #377
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Gasol pre Lakers was as bout as big an MVP Candidate as Peja pre Hornets.... be serious
moreso as he was clearly te best player on his team.

Predrag wasnt.
 04-08-2008, 11:17 PM         #378
afriking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
King James
 04-09-2008, 08:13 AM         #379
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno everyone has a bad game sometimes but this n*gga had 4 pts on 11 shot attempts kobe will never do that believe me this n*gga is supposed to be mvp but his team as a whole scored 66 pts wtf, kobe almost scored that in 1 half before man i swear if kobe doesnt win mvp they have it out for that guy but still 4 pts im like wtf when i saw the box score was he injured??? becuz i cant see the mvp scoring 4 pts in a game where they played 30+ minutes
 04-09-2008, 08:30 AM         #380
styles354  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
i kno everyone has a bad game sometimes but this n*gga had 4 pts on 11 shot attempts kobe will never do that believe me this n*gga is supposed to be mvp but his team as a whole scored 66 pts wtf, kobe almost scored that in 1 half before man i swear if kobe doesnt win mvp they have it out for that guy but still 4 pts im like wtf when i saw the box score was he injured??? becuz i cant see the mvp scoring 4 pts in a game where they played 30+ minutes
i recall Kobe doin that 2 games in a row.

Feb 5 @ NJN 40 minutes 6pts, 5 rebs, 8 a.ssists, Lakers win tho
Feb 6 @ ATL 37 minutes 11pts, 1 rebs, 11 a.ssists, Laker Loss

now i'm sure the kobe supporters will blame it on the finger injury but it wat it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy