BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 02:10 AM         #341
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Where the fu*k did these irrelevant posts come from? Quik, you gotta chill wit this bullsh*t. n*ggas is gonna start thinking that you're gay or something.
too late:sick:
 04-06-2008, 02:30 AM         #342
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade said:
too late:sick:
U make aliases and stalk him. U lose again fatburger.
 04-06-2008, 02:35 AM         #343
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
U make aliases and stalk kobe.
sounds like dj quik to me:sick:
 04-06-2008, 02:58 AM         #344
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade said:
did someone say steak?!
No fat fu*k, nobody said anything about a steak. Only ur fat f*g**t a.ss would have a wet dream about food
 04-06-2008, 01:59 PM         #345
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone in the Lakers' marketing department has too much time on his or her hands. It's not uncommon at this time of year to start promoting a certain player for this or that award. (We'll never get over the iPod Nano that Portland sent out to promote Brandon Roy for the All-Star Game; more than 70 went out to coaches and writers.) But the Lakers' campaign for Kobe Bryant for MVP is, well, a campaign. Included in the mailing were three bumper stickers ("Who else? Bryant 08") as well as a large pair of red suspenders with 12 campaign buttons, six on each side.

i like that brandon roy idea. obviously worked, cuz im sure most people didnt see his AS selection coming. kinda cool how nba players are starting to campaign for accolades now. u got bosh's youtube video, the dunk contest guys, the chris paul website, kobe's arrogant bumper stickers, etc. fun idea
 10 years ago '04        #346
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Andre3000 said:
^^ Whatever u say TheShark :sleepy:

Her argument is correct in some areas but incorrect in some. CP3 should be MVP this year but if its by that definition MJ doesn't deserve all of his MVPs due to his supporting cast actually being good. Remember MJ didn't get out teh 1st rd until he met Pippen but Pippen did without MJ. Bulls also played well in the reg season without MJ the year he went to play baseball.
Dre MJ played 3 years without Pippen one year he broke his foot and barely played... Came back and played the best team basketball in the first round... To say he didnt win without pippen is just retarded because before Jordan the Chicago Bulls were an NBA joke...

The same teams Jordan took to 3 championships didnt make it past the 2nd round without Jordan and with pippen you left that part out because making it to the playoffs doesnt mean a succesful season especiall ywhen you could have lost 40 games and still made it that year in the East... You talkin about he had a great supporting cast but he had no good big men... The NBA tells us from past and present winners that a good inside force is needed to win championships...

Jordan disproved that regardless of Pippen who was only 6'7" you cant name any team in modern day or even really before that that has won championships without a good big man... You have to go all the way back past 1975 when the Warriors won with Barry

Even the pistons who beat the lakers had Rasheed Wallace... The bulls dominated the league with a guard that is not supposed to happen
 04-08-2008, 07:42 PM         #347
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be serious this n*ggas line up wasnt in limbo all year his line up was healthy the whole fu*kin year not to mention the hornets had absolutely NO TARGET on there back whatsover which counts for everything. n*ggas wasnt circling the hornets on their schedules and nobody was like we gotta give it our all against these guys and we have to quadruple team and bring up a college playbook and throw a unused book of nba packages to stop him the hornets ''snuck up'' on everyone its not a gm who would tell u otherwise. n*ggas made it a point of tryna beat the lakers everygame which says it all. teams who blow a.ss give it their all against mamba and crew the spurs suns and teams of that caliber. everytime someone plays L.A they say its a measuring stick or '' a win would mean alot'' nobody says that sh*t about the hornets nobody. n*ggas dont give their A game when plaing new orleans and n*ggas dont scout or interview players in the summer or retired players on ''how would you stop this guy'' which says everything. did i mention that peja was also a mvp candidate the year webber got injured with the kings when he was ballin out of his fu*kin mind? exactly. people forget boy they forget
 10 years ago '07        #348
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
quik you know they gon delete or move this

you already know I agree wit you 100 %
 10 years ago '04        #349
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 WAY2FONKEY said:
be serious this n*ggas line up wasnt in limbo all year his line up was healthy the whole fu*kin year not to mention the hornets had absolutely NO TARGET on there back whatsover which counts for everything. n*ggas wasnt circling the hornets on their schedules and nobody was like we gotta give it our all against these guys and we have to quadruple team and bring up a college playbook and throw a unused book of nba packages to stop him the hornets ''snuck up'' on everyone its not a gm who would tell u otherwise. n*ggas made it a point of tryna beat the lakers everygame which says it all. teams who blow a.ss give it their all against mamba and crew the spurs suns and teams of that caliber. everytime someone plays L.A they say its a measuring stick or '' a win would mean alot'' nobody says that sh*t about the hornets nobody. n*ggas dont give their A game when plaing new orleans and n*ggas dont scout or interview players in the summer or retired players on ''how would you stop this guy'' which says everything. did i mention that peja was also a mvp candidate the year webber got injured with the kings when he was ballin out of his fu*kin mind? exactly. people forget boy they forget
Well teams that dont give it their all every night are poo and need to hire a new coach for not coaching right. Underestimate no1.

at u bringin up Peja. Peja has been solid for us, but he is not as good as he was when he was younger.

Last edited by Plizaya J; 04-08-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #350
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
i concur my nig....
 10 years ago '07        #351
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
yea it snot the Hornets fault no one took them serious. you'd think after a while teams would because they been in first for a while.
 10 years ago '04        #352
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
yea it snot the Hornets fault no one took them serious. you'd think after a while teams would because they been in first for a while.
truth, dude is just hating though. we been in the top 3 since before the allstar break. thats enough time to take us seriously and they still cant knock us off the top
 10 years ago '04        #353
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
The Hornets have a solid team. Yeah they snuck up on people, but that's because they've never been healthy anytime before (which is what I think Quik is getting at).

The only weak spot on that team is the 2guard position.

The thing I don't get, is when Chris Paul plays sh*tty and they still win, the fanboys go off and say "I told you we weren't just a one man team" and sh*t like that, but when questioning whether CP3 should be MVP or not, suddenly Peja is past his prime, David West is unproven & ineffective without Paul, and Tyson Chandler is a high school bust.

This is madness!!

Last edited by A.G; 04-08-2008 at 07:59 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #354
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
The Hornets have a solid team. Yeah they snuck up on people, but that's because they've never been healthy anytime before (which is what I think Quik is getting at).

The only weak spot on that team is the 2guard position.

The thing I don't get, is when Chris Paul plays sh*tty and they still win, the fanboys go off and say "I told you we weren't just a one man team" and sh*t like that, but when questioning whether CP3 should be MVP or not, suddenly Peja is past his prime, David West is unproven & ineffective without Paul, and Tyson Chandler is a high school bust.

This is madness!!
i never talk sh*t bout west and chandler, but peja is past his prime, hence us drafting another SF (julian wright) last year to take over in a few years.

And ya u right if we could get that SG pos filled we'd be stacked.
 10 years ago '07        #355
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Plizaya J said:
truth, dude is just hating though. we been in the top 3 since before the allstar break. thats enough time to take us seriously and they still cant knock us off the top
yea Hornets are definitely a solid team. they got a couple guys who can hit 3's in Peja and Mo Pete, got arguably the best PG in the league, good players in Chandler and West. Only problem i see with them is if chandler can stay on the big men in the playoffs, and the experience
 10 years ago '04        #356
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Plizaya J said:
i never talk sh*t bout west and chandler, but peja is past his prime, hence us drafting another SF (julian wright) last year to take over in a few years.

And ya u right if we could get that SG pos filled we'd be stacked.
He's still a top 5 shooter in the NBA.
He's hitting the 3 at a very high percentage and has hit a lot of clutch shots for the Hornets this season.
 10 years ago '04        #357
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
yea Hornets are definitely a solid team. they got a couple guys who can hit 3's in Peja and Mo Pete, got arguably the best PG in the league, good players in Chandler and West. Only problem i see with them is if chandler can stay on the big men in the playoffs, and the experience
Ya, but its funny, i keep hearin how Mo Pete is a 3 shooter, but everytime a game comes on TV and i get to watch, he never makes them. I kinda want to start Wells.

We got a few players with exp, but not as a whole so it'll be interesting to see how we do.
 10 years ago '04        #358
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
He's hitting the 3 at a very high percentage and has hit a lot of clutch shots for the Hornets this season.
I aint knockin his shooting, but he is a little older and slower now. Its the other things he cant do as well now, he'll always be able to shoot.
 04-08-2008, 09:08 PM         #359
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
 10 years ago '04        #360
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
MVP's don't score 4 points in a playoff race.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago