BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
 187
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
78 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 113
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
46 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #321
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
Let me get this straight Odom has one of his FEW GREAT games of the season and now he is just as vital to the Lakers as Kobe? I like how these people who say they do not like the Lakers have the ultimate knowledge of how they play. They seem to hate the Lakers but act is if they watch every game, either they are lying or are Closet Kobe fans. If you had watched more then 5 games this season you would have seen Lamar choke more times then a pr0n star, hence the reason for the (pr0n) star on his head. Back to Kidd shutting down Kobe "down the stretch" where in that fourth was Kobe shut down. He punked the hell out the the Dallas D. They doubled him he passed right out to Odom who was wide open most the time because the the "Great" Dallas D. So yes reading is fundamental but only when you read sh*t that makes sense and you sir do not make any sense.
 10 years ago '04        #322
BayLoc 
space
avatar space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 3 3
chris paul, end of discussion, you see how the lakers are when kobe is alone, thats not MVP
 10 years ago '04        #323
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 BayLoc said:
chris paul, end of discussion, you see how the lakers are when kobe is alone, thats not MVP
are you retarded? Lets see CP3 alone. I'm getting sick of this Kobe can't do it alone sh*t. CP3 ain't do sh*t alone either. Before I would have been happy to see CP3 get MVP now these bandwagon CP3 fans just pop up talking stupid sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #324
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 BayLoc said:
chris paul, end of discussion, you see how the lakers are when kobe is alone, thats not MVP
I'd love to see; how are the Hornets when Chris Paul is alone??

Too bad it hasn't happened this season.
 04-05-2008, 10:27 AM         #325
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul have an good supporting cast around him, but his numbers are rediculous, it's very hard not to give it to him, i love Kobe's game too, but whoever finishes 1rst or ahead of eachother, that's who should get it, i wouldn't be mad with either, but damn Paul is ballin:wow:
 04-05-2008, 10:41 AM         #326
shizzytheking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I'd love to see; how are the Hornets when Chris Paul is alone??

Too bad it hasn't happened this season.
Last Season It Happened
They Didn't Make Playoffs
Chris Paul Is Already A Better Leader Than Kobe And It's Like His 3rd Season
 10 years ago '04        #327
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 braided_uppimp said:
Paul have an good supporting cast around him, but his numbers are rediculous, it's very hard not to give it to him, i love Kobe's game too, but whoever finishes 1rst or ahead of eachother, that's who should get it, i wouldn't be mad with either, but damn Paul is ballin:wow:
Chances are that the West is going to be determined by no more than 1 game.
That makes no sense.
 10 years ago '04        #328
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 shizzytheking said:
Last Season It Happened
They Didn't Make Playoffs
Chris Paul Is Already A Better Leader Than Kobe And It's Like His 3rd Season
And with injuries last season, the Lakers made the playoffs..
How ironic.
 04-05-2008, 11:26 AM         #329
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
And with injuries last season, the Lakers made the playoffs..
How ironic.
which has what to do with the mvp this year?

kobe still had a good supporting cast last year. although they made the playoffs they werent very good.

not to mention CP3 was in what year :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #330
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 75 75
I would say king James......but CP3 deserves disaward dis yr
 10 years ago '06        #331
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 75 75
I would say king James......but CP3 deserves dis award dis yr
 10 years ago '07        #332
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 str8_akademiks said:
Chances are that the West is going to be determined by no more than 1 game.
That makes no sense.
Ak dont even respond to that kid, he already let it be known he's a dumbass.
 10 years ago '04        #333
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 icedout921 said:
which has what to do with the mvp this year?

kobe still had a good supporting cast last year. although they made the playoffs they werent very good.

not to mention CP3 was in what year :rolleyes:
2006-2007 Summary of Games Missed (In Order of Min. per Game)
Kobe Bryant - 5
Lamar Odom - 26
Luke Walton - 22
Smush Parker - 0
Kwame Brown - 41
Chris Mihm - 82 (Based on his play in 2005-2006, I a.ssumed the Lakers were relying on Mihm to be our starting center or at least top 6 in minutes in 2006-2007)
Maurice Evans - 6
Andrew Bynum - 0
Vladimir Radmanovic - 24 (not including 2 DNPs)
Brian Cook - 6
Jordan Farmar - 2 (not including 4 DNPs)
Ronny Turiaf - 2
Aaron McKIe - 2
Sasha Vujacic - 1
Shammond Williams - 0

Games Lost Due to Injuries - Top 6 Players In Minutes = 176 Games; 42 Wins
Games Lost Due to Injuries - Top 10 Players In Minutes = 212 Games; 42 Wins
 04-05-2008, 08:24 PM         #334
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
2006-2007 Summary of Games Missed (In Order of Min. per Game)
Kobe Bryant - 5
Lamar Odom - 26
Luke Walton - 22
Smush Parker - 0
Kwame Brown - 41
Chris Mihm - 82 (Based on his play in 2005-2006, I a.ssumed the Lakers were relying on Mihm to be our starting center or at least top 6 in minutes in 2006-2007)
Maurice Evans - 6
Andrew Bynum - 0
Vladimir Radmanovic - 24 (not including 2 DNPs)
Brian Cook - 6
Jordan Farmar - 2 (not including 4 DNPs)
Ronny Turiaf - 2
Aaron McKIe - 2
Sasha Vujacic - 1
Shammond Williams - 0

Games Lost Due to Injuries - Top 6 Players In Minutes = 176 Games; 42 Wins
Games Lost Due to Injuries - Top 10 Players In Minutes = 212 Games; 42 Wins
not seeing your point.
 04-05-2008, 08:31 PM         #335
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
albas foot game >>>>>>>>>>
i want them muthafu*kas in my mouth so bad

[pic - click to view]

 04-05-2008, 08:34 PM         #336
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KIM K IS OUTTA fu*kIN CONTROL!!!!
[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #337
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,672 | Props total: 1133 1133
 icedout921 said:
not seeing your point.
Because you're an idiot. For the slow people, we had a similar start last year and then Luke and Lamar got hurt and it went downhill from there. The MVP should go to whatever team between LA and NO finishes higher, take the best player on the squad and move on. Paul has been money, but so has Kobe, and he's been robbed the last two seasons, if the MVP award wasn't actually given to the most popular player on the best team. I won't be mad either way. CP3 is a fu*king beast. My question is where did all these CP3/Hornets fans come from? I didn't see any last season. Exactly.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-05-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 04-05-2008, 09:13 PM         #338
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
albas foot game >>>>>>>>>>
i want them muthafu*kas in my mouth so bad

[pic - click to view]

feet r grimey and only bi*ch n*ggas suck toes
 10 years ago '04        #339
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,672 | Props total: 1133 1133
 WAY2FONKEY said:
albas foot game >>>>>>>>>>
i want them muthafu*kas in my mouth so bad

[pic - click to view]

 WAY2FONKEY said:
KIM K IS OUTTA fu*kIN CONTROL!!!!
[pic - click to view]

Where the fu*k did these irrelevant posts come from? Quik, you gotta chill wit this bullsh*t. n*ggas is gonna start thinking that you're Bipolar or something.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-05-2008 at 09:17 PM..
 04-06-2008, 12:53 AM         #340
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
that was from last year
Yeah I know but my point is she hops from d*ck to d*ck.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
56 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
131 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy