BXSC Who Is The NBA MVP? (Thread Discussion)

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the MVP?
Kobe Bryant 84 55.63%
Lebron James 12 7.95%
Chris Paul 48 31.79%
Kevin Garnett 6 3.97%
Other 1 0.66%
Voters: 151. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #221
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
It Really Should Be Down To Maybe 4 People. Cp3,lbj, Kb, And T-mac
Cp3- Record With No Go To Guy
Lbj-playin With Nobody
Kb-finally Got The Record To Go With The Best Player In The Game
T-mac- Just Cuz He Carried The Rockets Without Yao For Half The Season And He's Healthy. Be Honest I'm A Rocket Fan And I Didn;t Expect Him To Be Playin This Long. He Should At Least Be 1st Or Second Team

Kg Shouldn't Get Cuz He Got 2 All-stars To Play With. Now Look At The Other Guys The Only Have One Other To Play With Except Lbj
 10 years ago '04        #222
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
I like how no one brought up CP3 being anti-clutch vs. the magic missing two free throws at the end of the game, yet if Kobe did that we would be at 20 pages.
 04-04-2008, 12:22 AM         #223
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe d*ck suckers getting heated. First off we're talking about THIS YEAR. Kobe showed he wasn't the MVP when Bynum went down or Pau they started losing to sub .500 teams and sh*t. While Chris Paul has been having a great year #1 in the west, coming thur in the clutch, making teammates better, showing up every game unlike the Kobe losing to bum teams.
 10 years ago '04        #224
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 mccauley318 said:
It Really Should Be Down To Maybe 4 People. Cp3,lbj, Kb, And T-mac
Cp3- Record With No Go To Guy
Lbj-playin With Nobody
Kb-finally Got The Record To Go With The Best Player In The Game
T-mac- Just Cuz He Carried The Rockets Without Yao For Half The Season And He's Healthy. Be Honest I'm A Rocket Fan And I Didn;t Expect Him To Be Playin This Long. He Should At Least Be 1st Or Second Team

Kg Shouldn't Get Cuz He Got 2 All-stars To Play With. Now Look At The Other Guys The Only Have One Other To Play With Except Lbj
Need to stop with the Lebron has no one logic.
 04-04-2008, 12:23 AM         #225
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
I like how no one brought up CP3 being anti-clutch vs. the magic missing two free throws at the end of the game, yet if Kobe did that we would be at 20 pages.
this is boxden dont be surprised
 04-04-2008, 12:25 AM         #226
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
they won the game and he made alot of clutch plays down the stretch guess you didnt watch the game.

funny how yall call kobe so clutch but he's missed plenty of gamewinners.
 10 years ago '04        #227
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:
they won the game and he made alot of clutch plays down the stretch guess you didnt watch the game.

funny how yall call kobe so clutch but he's missed plenty of gamewinners.
Was at the game so please don't correct me. Kobe has made more then enough game winners. CP3 need to fix them eyebrows, sh*t be looking like a shaved Mickey D's symbol.
 04-04-2008, 12:28 AM         #228
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Need to stop with the Lebron has no one logic.
they even made trades to please that bum and they still whining
 10 years ago '04        #229
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 WAY2FONKEY said:
they even made trades to please that bum and they still whining
Sooner or later they gonna see it won't matter who they bring in.
 04-04-2008, 12:32 AM         #230
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 aliases voting for Kobe don't count.

But it's a toss between CP3 and Black Mamba.
 10 years ago '06        #231
jonnyb75 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 10 10
 Mayhem said:
Not that its an excuse b/c he really shouldnt ever miss 2 freethrows, but he was in the 5th game of a 6-game, 10-day road trip, and he had played like 20 min of the 2nd half. I think it was more fatigue than anti-clutchness. He made that brilliant pass to D-West against the Cavs when he drew 3 defenders into the lane and had the brains to kick it out to West for the shot that he NEVER misses instead of trying to be a hero and throw up some circus shot. I would call that clutch.
 04-04-2008, 01:06 AM         #232
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
CP3 need to fix them eyebrows, sh*t be looking like a shaved Mickey D's symbol.
Straight up homo.
 04-04-2008, 01:07 AM         #233
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jonnyb75 said:
Not that its an excuse b/c he really shouldnt ever miss 2 freethrows, but he was in the 5th game of a 6-game, 10-day road trip, and he had played like 20 min of the 2nd half. I think it was more fatigue than anti-clutchness. He made that brilliant pass to D-West against the Cavs when he drew 3 defenders into the lane and had the brains to kick it out to West for the shot that he NEVER misses instead of trying to be a hero and throw up some circus shot. I would call that clutch.
he's been so clutch this yr its crazy..

but haters will pick 1 moment.

but you know your the real mvp when all the haters can do is talk sh*t about games that you played great in and won.
 04-04-2008, 10:42 AM         #234
Pencil Snapper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is that dude. I know his stats aint as high as LJ but nothing is prettier then Kobes game or form. The sh*t flows like fluid. His shot is butter and he was doing this sh*t before Pau came. Paul needs to earn more stripes in the league first and in all honesty thats not fair but thats probably how its gonna be viewed. LeBron is nasty but its Kobe's turn and time.
 10 years ago '04        #235
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Pencil Snapper said:
Kobe is that dude. I know his stats aint as high as LJ but nothing is prettier then Kobes game or form. The sh*t flows like fluid. His shot is butter and he was doing this sh*t before Pau came. Paul needs to earn more stripes in the league first and in all honesty thats not fair but thats probably how its gonna be viewed. LeBron is nasty but its Kobe's turn and time.

We are talking about MVP, not Hall of fame induction. Paul is clearly playing the best right now while leading his team to first in the west. Kobe is k!lling his MVP support by losing against 2 sh*tty a.ss team back to back.
 04-04-2008, 11:26 AM         #236
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
We are talking about MVP, not Hall of fame induction. Paul is clearly playing the best right now while leading his team to first in the west. Kobe is k!lling his MVP support by losing against 2 sh*tty a.ss team back to back.
:applause: great post.

but we know the poltics of the nba will not allow cp3 to win it. everyone saying he hasnt done it for long enough. I thought it was for the mvp this year? @ the hypocrites.
 04-04-2008, 11:27 AM         #237
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe needs to win MVP
 04-04-2008, 11:37 AM         #238
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Kobe needs to win MVP
another prime example..

people think kobe needs to win based off of previous years (all in which he didnt deserve it i might add) instead of him actually deserving it this year.
 10 years ago '04        #239
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
The Lakers team hasn't been healthy all year, and they're within 1.5 games of being the top team in the west.

David West has played more with the Hornets this season than Gasol and Bynum combined, so has Tyson Chandler and Peja.

I don't think there's any reason why Kobe shouldn't get the MVP.
 04-04-2008, 12:21 PM         #240
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris paul easily...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy