Mar 28 - Fabolous protege charged with selling crack

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
serrrriously though ..... what do you define as a protege ? fab isnt much of anything , i would be offended to be called fabs protege , i would carry more pride dealing crack then have that sh*t on my name ....

haahahaha
 03-29-2008, 11:48 PM         #42
B_D_K_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaan I'm glad that ish didn't say Red Cafe...
 10 years ago '05        #43
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 Poloi3eai2 said:
I've never even heard of him. That video is a damn joke, trying to make it look that a documentary on him. It was probably his idea too. That dude is a perfect example of why hip hop fell off. Dude got a damn song Cook It and has little kids wearing Cook It Tshirts. That's some dumb ignorant sh*t that just glorifies the hood and saying to kids its cool to sell crack you make mad dough. The FEDs probably just watched his video and then arrested him. They can just play his video in court as evidence to prove he sells crack. All dude talks about is crack, maybach, and a yatch. That yatch isn't even his. He's probably got a long a.ss loan for the maybach. Dudes are too concerned with buying cars and iced out chains out the gate and dont even care about the quality of music they put out. For example: Rocko
Rocko is a producer and has been making beats for a minute so he can afford the chains and cars he buys.
 10 years ago '05        #44
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
What hit beats or songs has Rocko produced? He didn't even produce Umma Do Me. He's just spending Monicas money.
 10 years ago '04        #45
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
The Bul Rocko, Was Doin Beats For Young Dro, Franchise Boys, and a couple other down south acts..Plus He Got Like 8 Other Businesses..I heard that some where on BET
 10 years ago '04        #46
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Ya'll f*gs said:
worst name eva
pretty much. i'm going to start a crew called "the big money trillionaires" and we're all going to make roughly six figures a year.

i hope he gets out but i doubt he has the leeway big money rappers have. will this turn into a "jim jones/max b" situation where fab would have to bail freck out?
 10 years ago '05        #47
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Dudes garbage anyways and so was that last Fab mixtape. Did no one notice the luxury car biz on the board where sizzle records was located? Rentals???
 03-30-2008, 01:17 PM         #48
tino5647 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drugs are stupid
 03-30-2008, 01:38 PM         #49
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k names them self billionaire and sells crack
more like Freck Thousands.

And most likely he wont be in long with the new laws for crack.

It aint like you sell a brick a crack ,
you get clean sh*t , mix and cook it ... so that being said this dude more like Freck Hundredair
.Fackouta here.
 03-30-2008, 01:39 PM         #50
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k names them self billionaire and sells crack
more like Freck Thousands.

And most likely he wont be in long with the new laws for crack.

sh*t, It aint like you sell a brick a crack...

you get clean sh*t , mix and cook it ... that being said this dude more like Freck Hundredair
.Fackouta here.
 03-30-2008, 02:35 PM         #51
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass
 03-30-2008, 04:14 PM         #52
jordankid16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freck is dope, when he gets out he needs to drop another mixtape
 03-30-2008, 06:50 PM         #53
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo @ that youtube block to yachts sh*t

this dude took himself way to seriously

lol @ him around 0:30
 10 years ago '07        #54
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Why do all rappers do stupid sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #55
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ only way to become qualified for the postion
 03-31-2008, 02:19 AM         #56
Clowd911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight... ive only heard dudes name about 2wice...

second, am i the only one thats fu*kin sick and tired of rappers sayin the same sh*t (i sell crack, icey chain, my click is deep, im from da hood blah blah blah...).. n*ggas need to expand they horizons...

rap sometimes reminds me of how black people are... us black people are always portrayed in movies as drug dealers on the street, "thugs".. bullies, and so on... its bullsh*t to me...

and now, rap is being looked at in a funny way because of people like freckle...

its 08, can we do/say somethin new
 10 years ago '08        #57
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
if he got cake why he sellin crack to undercovers n it could'nt have been a lot
 04-04-2008, 09:43 AM         #58
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is wat happens when real street n*ggas start tryin to be rappers. damn shame.....dude was actually a decent rapper. when keepin it real goes wrong
 10 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
Let me get this right:

Dude is 27

Raps about big money, big cars, and boats

And sold crack to an undercover cop.

This dude is a foot soldier, a peon, a goofball.

If you're 27 fu*k that 25 years old or older you should not be selling crack on the streets, let alone selling crack to unknowns. How lame is this dude? im at him. He has a maybach and is still selling crack. I hope he didnt think he was gonna get big money off of raps. I swear some people just shouldn't be able to listen to "gangster rap". This guy had no bussiness being on the streets, I bet his boss or whomever he got that cooked coke from is shaking their head in embarrassment.

What a tool.

fu*k Fab and his Street Fam. Didn't another one of them busters get shanked in a club trying to steal the wrong n*ggas jewels? Fab getting shot in the leg because his bi*ch a.ss crew thought it would be tuff to rob a NBA ball player . Some n*ggas need to stay in the projects, they giving us black youth a bad rep. If you gonna hustle, hustle smart, dont be some geek off the street high on gangster rap lyrics.
 10 years ago '06        #60
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Clowd911 said:
aight... ive only heard dudes name about 2wice...

second, am i the only one thats fu*kin sick and tired of rappers sayin the same sh*t (i sell crack, icey chain, my click is deep, im from da hood blah blah blah...).. n*ggas need to expand they horizons...

rap sometimes reminds me of how black people are... us black people are always portrayed in movies as drug dealers on the street, "thugs".. bullies, and so on... its bullsh*t to me...

and now, rap is being looked at in a funny way because of people like freckle...

its 08, can we do/say somethin new
Word up! Its smart drug dealers, and then there are the drug dealers turned rap artist turned prison bi*ch. Its fu*ked up. italians and russians get the armani suit sophisticated gangster image and we (black folks) get the street trash image.

I really wish people who aren't crime bosses would stop rapping like they are. Its Ok to rap like Kanye, 9th wonder, Will Smith, redman, outkast, talib, Common, etc. Everybody dont have to be Master P, Ice T, or Kool G Rap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy