Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2008, 09:18 PM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1assassin said:
You people find the dumbest sh*t to argue about.
Agreed.

But to play devil's advocate for just a second, anyone in this thread that thinks T.I. has enough money to talk to the federal government is a fool.

He's not that rich.
 03-28-2008, 09:25 PM         #42
Papa LoneStar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for Young Jeezy....
 10 years ago '07        #43
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15049 15049
 piffery973 said:
you can stop tryna sound cool on the internet..your talking felony's so you must be over 18 cuz in jerz they dont call juvenile cases felonys and misdameanors and sh*t...i know your lying...lol 8 drug offenses and distribution? and you aint even atleast see the county for a couple monthes? you are a liar please stop makin NJ look bad
 03-28-2008, 09:34 PM         #44
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marlo got off
 03-28-2008, 09:38 PM         #45
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Georgia Boy
Money talks...... and if he's got cake to get a fye lawyer..... anything can
Look at R Kelly, no he's not a convicted felon but that n*gga was charged almost 6 years ago and still hasn't went to court.
 stay alert said:
thats because it was black on black they dont care what we do 2each other. and i am not sayin t.i is a snitch but in the song "i cant quit" T.i says "I am a 7time felon its a blessin to be walking the streets" so go figure

Last edited by GREEN LIGHT; 03-28-2008 at 09:39 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #46
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 iThink said:
Agreed.

But to play devil's advocate for just a second, anyone in this thread that thinks T.I. has enough money to talk to the federal government is a fool.

He's not that rich.

U mean he's not dat "WEALTHY"
 10 years ago '04        #47
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 *Perry* said:
Money Does Go Far But TIp Snitchin I could See it

Good lawyers can do wonder. Oj and r kelly has already proven that.
 10 years ago '04        #48
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 iThink said:
Agreed.

He's not that rich.

You do realized money = capable of getting a great attorney team.
 03-28-2008, 10:37 PM         #49
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga had an all star line up of lawyers, the news articles wasn't playing when they said that. Good azz lawyers = Little to no time served

People complain about hip hop police but how many rappers have really did long time compared to those that do dumb stuff every week and continue to walk the streets? (DMX, Snoop, Game ect)

If Shyne had Diddy's lawyer he wouldn't be in jail right now but Diddy was jerking him so he had no money. Turk, Flesh N Bone, all them n*ggas have no money. That's why people like T.I., Snoop and even Cassidy can commit near murder and get off. Hell even Gucci Mane found a way to stay free.

If you have money you're not doing time. I'd put T.I and R. Kelly right there with Martha Stweart and Hilton

Deion said:
Everybody says he got an offer for 15 but that sh*t was just gossip. Thats all thats on these gossip a.ss sites. People read a rumors section or listen to a bullsh*t radio station and treat the sh*t like its the gospel. n*ggas k!ll me Illseed said this...107 said this....Tmz said this....
Yeah that whole 15 year story was "breaking news" from some nobody doing a youtube video and kept claling him The Rapper T.I.
 10 years ago '07        #50
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Your dumb...
 03-28-2008, 10:48 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
U mean he's not dat "WEALTHY"
I stand corrected.

VictoryThagr8 said:
You do realized money = capable of getting a great attorney team.
Read my lips: The Federal Government > Your "great" attorney team or anyone elses, jack.

T.I. probably told on somebody to get this deal but that's not for me to argue...got more important things to worry about.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 piffery973 said:
he snitched on dudes that shot his boy cuz they got arrested the next day after this deal was announced
you think the feds give a
fck about a black dude gettn k!lled?
seriously.
 10 years ago '05        #53
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 piffery973 said:
LOL at yall defendin him...FEDERAL charges have minimum sentences..he was offered 15 years a couple weeks ago and now hes gettin like 1 year? no he heard that 15 year offer and was like fu*k that im snitchin
word.. federal charges go by sentencing guidelines..
there aint supposed to be no way out at all, good lawyer or not..
 03-28-2008, 10:51 PM         #54
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
think about it, he got snitched on by his bodyguard who was with the cops, the cops were selling the guns to t.i. and his bodyguard was the middleman between the two, the body guard tipped them off that he was doing the dirty work for t.i. WHO COULD HE SNITCH ON
i was about to say. if he did snitch, then who did he snitch on?
hes got some good a.ss lawyers, who probably did a good job convincing the judge that even though he was buying some big a.ss guns, TI is a superstar, you cant expect him to actually do anything with them. it would be hard to convince a judge that a man with nothing to lose shouldnt get in trouble for buying a couple of choppers, but someone like TI? please, he wasnt going to start robbing anytime soon.

this is america.
you can buy whatever you like here, guns, drugs and freedom.
 10 years ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 freshn*gga said:
thats reall T.I was the one who got setup so who could he snitch on. he couldnt snitch on his supplier cause his supplier was the Feds. so there was no one to take the fall but himself!!!!!
You don't know what T.I. knows. He might have gave up information on another ongoing investigation.
 03-28-2008, 11:25 PM         #56
flawdaboi813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since he got cash he can get away wit anything im not really a big ti fan but i dont think he snitched he jus had a good lawyer
 03-28-2008, 11:31 PM         #57
Swall O My Kidz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be surprised if a story came out sooner or later about TI yapping on somebody
 10 years ago '05        #58
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14164 14164
All u dumb n*ggaz cant read and dont know sh*t about what yall talking about...the man hasnt even been sentenced yet it just got postponed for a year and in that year he has to do all them community hours...its not over yet

Who da fu*k could he snitch on???

10 years ago '04        #59
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Suavebeatz said:
All u dumb n*ggaz cant read and dont know sh*t about what yall talking about...the man hasnt even been sentenced yet it just got postponed for a year and in that year he has to do all them community hours...its not over yet

Who da fu*k could he snitch on???

:applause::applause::applause:

Three pages of dudes arguing over bullsh*t and the man "hasn't been setenced yet"

i swear a lot y'all just exposed either your lack of intelligence or just flat out gossip tendencies. lol
 03-29-2008, 08:24 AM         #60
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Who mysteriously got arrested after T.I. plea?
Who got convicted?
Where's the police report with T.I. naming names?
Where's the papers stating T.I. is an informant?

You got any links to this?
If not...shut the fu*k up.
you gotta be one of the dumbest cats on BX the only way people can find out if he snitched is if the peple he snitched on take it to trial, then they'll get a disovery package.:rolleyes: until there will be no proof that the n*gga snitched. other then the fact that he got offered 15 years and now it's only a year. that dude snitched on somebody.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy