Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #1
10148 pageviews
70 comments

piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
WOOOW T.I. is a SNITCH

theres no way a convicted felon gets caught buyin a.ssault rifles with silencers and get off with community service and probation. his sentence got deferred a year which means in a year after he does his community service there gonna send him to jail for maybe a year and then hes free?? convicted felons do not get off like this especially when he was caught with a.ssAULT RIFLES with SILENCERS....its funny cuz he makes it seem like his lawyers got him off but really its cuz he was snitchin..i cant beleive TI

70 comments for "WOOOW T.I. is a SNITCH"

03-28-2008, 12:06 PM         #2
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money talks...... and if he's got cake to get a fye lawyer..... anything can happen. He's a convicted felon yes, but he's also a superstar now. And he can do a lot of good doing community service and talking to kids all across the country or whatever.

Look at R Kelly, no he's not a convicted felon but that n*gga was charged almost 6 years ago and still hasn't went to court.
 10 years ago '04        #3
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
money talks......

i was put onto probation for 2yrs w/50hrs community service...for selling weed to an undercover (14 grams total)...3 different occasions...they had mad evidence, 65 page police report...of phone convos, pictures, everything.....

i spent $10,000 on a lawyer...got the 2yrs probation and 50hrs community service....

i was facin 3 years of jail.
 10 years ago '08        #4
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
LOL at yall defendin him...FEDERAL charges have minimum sentences..he was offered 15 years a couple weeks ago and now hes gettin like 1 year? no he heard that 15 year offer and was like fu*k that im snitchin
 10 years ago '04        #5
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
think about it, he got snitched on by his bodyguard who was with the cops, the cops were selling the guns to t.i. and his bodyguard was the middleman between the two, the body guard tipped them off that he was doing the dirty work for t.i. WHO COULD HE SNITCH ON
 10 years ago '08        #6
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
money talks......

i was put onto probation for 2yrs w/50hrs community service...for selling weed to an undercover (14 grams total)...3 different occasions...they had mad evidence, 65 page police report...of phone convos, pictures, everything.....

i spent $10,000 on a lawyer...got the 2yrs probation and 50hrs community service....

i was facin 3 years of jail.
and you got ripped off on your lawyer if it was your first offense then you wasent gonna get no jail anyway lol i dont know what state you live in but in jerz 14 grams of weed aint sh*t
 10 years ago '08        #7
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
think about it, he got snitched on by his bodyguard who was with the cops, the cops were selling the guns to t.i. and his bodyguard was the middleman between the two, the body guard tipped them off that he was doing the dirty work for t.i. WHO COULD HE SNITCH ON

he snitched on dudes that shot his boy cuz they got arrested the next day after this deal was announced
 10 years ago '04        #8
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
are you serious this deal was just announced yesterday and they said they caught the dudes who shot phil two weeks ago, money makes the world go round. of course if we did what t.i. did we would've been started our 15 year bid. but because of his name and his money he caught a break
 10 years ago '04        #9
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
i live in Jerz....it was my 8th drug offense....and distribution makes it a felony...

in Jersey, ur 3rd drug arrest, ur in jail, 6 months....

i have a good lawyer...so i'm still free after 8 charges...
 03-28-2008, 12:24 PM         #10
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he wasn't "T.I.", this would had never happened all that would happen to a normal person would had happened in this scenario.
 10 years ago '04        #11
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
^not to mention i'm in Hunterdon County...fu*kin 3rd richest county in the country...so, its white america...selling ANY drug is a major penalty where i live...
 10 years ago '05        #12
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 793 793
T.I. had rocket launchers, boozak, sniper rifles, grenadas, and a felon and he only got 1yr and community service?
Great lawyers and hella paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:
 03-28-2008, 12:33 PM         #13
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money Does Go Far But TIp Snitchin I could See it
 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM         #14
601reppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k!ll yourself stop hatin
 10 years ago '06        #15
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 648 648
You people find the dumbest sh*t to argue about.
 10 years ago '04        #16
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 #1assassin said:
You people find the dumbest sh*t to argue about.
for real
 10 years ago '05        #17
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 piffery973 said:
LOL at yall defendin him...FEDERAL charges have minimum sentences..he was offered 15 years a couple weeks ago and now hes gettin like 1 year? no he heard that 15 year offer and was like fu*k that im snitchin
Who mysteriously got arrested after T.I. plea?
Who got convicted?
Where's the police report with T.I. naming names?
Where's the papers stating T.I. is an informant?

You got any links to this?
If not...shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 03-28-2008 at 12:51 PM..
 03-28-2008, 12:54 PM         #18
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYBODYS GOT A PRICE!!

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

TI is the black ted dibiase.
 10 years ago '04        #19
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
in fed time a year (9 mnths) he got off easy
 10 years ago '04        #20
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
 Georgia Boy said:
Money talks...... and if he's got cake to get a fye lawyer..... anything can happen. He's a convicted felon yes, but he's also a superstar now. And he can do a lot of good doing community service and talking to kids all across the country or whatever.

Look at R Kelly, no he's not a convicted felon but that n*gga was charged almost 6 years ago and still hasn't went to court.
thats because it was black on black they dont care what we do 2each other. and i am not sayin t.i is a snitch but in the song "i cant quit" T.i says "I am a 7time felon its a blessin to be walking the streets" so go figure

Last edited by stay alert; 03-28-2008 at 03:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago