Mar 28 - Girl Beaten to death For Being a goth (w/pics)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

THEY SHOULD

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-31-2008, 01:43 AM         #101
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..Man thats fu*ked up..Those f*gs who commited this crime are gonna rot in hell for what they did..sh*t like this angers me man it really does..Nobody deserves to be treated like that..My prayers go out to the family of the young woman who passed away...

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 03-31-2008 at 01:46 AM..
 03-31-2008, 02:35 AM         #102
KillahKonceptZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jambo said:
here in the states it would 've been the other way around. over here they would've pulled a peice out an start to blast. uk is soft as hell
smh.........wtf .......what a stupid thing 2 say.....
 03-31-2008, 04:31 AM         #103
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yesyesyall88 said:
except hes reppin europse....ya LEARN TO USE UR FISTS europeans f!ght like pussies they just run around with these wild a.ss kicks flyin all over the place like they fu*kin ninjas or sumthin. every1 seen european f!ghts on the internet n on tv USE UR FISTS NOT UR FEET

Every f!ght that's ever happened is on the internet is it?
 03-31-2008, 07:05 AM         #104
mansoor_warrior  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is systemic of life in most parts of Britain. Kids with no dads or fu*ked up ones at best; they dont know how 2 treat a woman because they probably never seen it happen b4.

This happened in my county so I know how it is. Any1 that is different from ignorant, drunk and violent (mainly white) youths get beaten up and in extreme cases, k!lled; just like a black lad named Anthony Walker who got an ice pick in the back of his head by a group of white youths. Sometimes its a racist thing, sometimes its coz your different, but always its about these little fu*king bullies in groups havin a power trip and thinkin they can do whatever the hell they like without facing any consequences
 03-31-2008, 07:48 AM         #105
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

Every f!ght that's ever happened is on the internet is it?
None of these loud mouths would survive in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night

America is a country that in general has little violence. Just watch one of their cop camera shows and compare it to an Aus or British cop camera show and you'll see what i mean. They have to fill their programs with car chases because nothing else seems to happen.

No nation is born with a knowing of how to f!ght. It comes from a culture of violence, and through that culture comes experiance. Britain has a much more violent culture than America, and as such your average guy has been in alot more f!ghts.

It's easy to figure out.
 03-31-2008, 07:50 AM         #106
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mansoor_warrior said:
This is systemic of life in most parts of Britain. Kids with no dads or fu*ked up ones at best; they dont know how 2 treat a woman because they probably never seen it happen b4.

This happened in my county so I know how it is. Any1 that is different from ignorant, drunk and violent (mainly white) youths get beaten up and in extreme cases, k!lled; just like a black lad named Anthony Walker who got an ice pick in the back of his head by a group of white youths. Sometimes its a racist thing, sometimes its coz your different, but always its about these little fu*king bullies in groups havin a power trip and thinkin they can do whatever the hell they like without facing any consequences
It's not mainly white youths at all. Unless you're working it out on a population basis, in which case you'd be stupid.
 03-31-2008, 10:05 AM         #107
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This happened already. Brave One anybody?
 03-31-2008, 10:12 AM         #108
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king bi*ches
i hate that, im already fu*ked up today, now reading this
sh*t
fu*k everything, im emo today i dont care
 03-31-2008, 12:48 PM         #109
syraC.U.S.E.315  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dont goths just all k!ll themselves and get it over with instead of being depressed and slittin their wrists and wearing black sh*t all the time damn
 10 years ago '06        #110
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 yesyesyall88 said:
except hes reppin europse....ya LEARN TO USE UR FISTS europeans f!ght like pussies they just run around with these wild a.ss kicks flyin all over the place like they fu*kin ninjas or sumthin. every1 seen european f!ghts on the internet n on tv USE UR FISTS NOT UR FEET
fu*k outta here f*g**t, errbody knows that are feet much much stronger then a punch In a f!ght I always use my feet, wtf I look like to throw some fists in the air like an monkey?
 03-31-2008, 02:14 PM         #111
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, that's fu*ked up.
 10 years ago '08        #112
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
people are crazy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago