Mar 28 - Emo? Don't go to Mexico.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 04-03-2008, 08:35 PM         #121
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No it isn't.

Emo is a joke. Everyone within the Rock and Metal genre laughs at Emo.

Why do you think EVERY emo band trys to claim they aren't an emo band?

You're just a scummy racist who wants to have a pop. Go r*pe someone you dirty shackle dragger
and ur a loser whos life is this website, go r*pe ya mum ya northern english scum...metal sucks d*ck...emo is a branch of indie and its sick...have you even heard any emo bands? and im not talking about pop punk sh*t...

and it is better than rap at the moment...lion and the lamb - get up kids sh*ts allover "crank that souljah boy" except for the crank that SCREAMO version thats sick...rock music has always been better than rap music...playing a guitar takes talent...writing words doesnt...

oh and yeah they claim not to be emo because they dont want to be a.ssociated with kids cutting themselves...you do know most of those kids with long black hair listen to metal/deathcore bands such as bring me the horizon, lamb of god, as i lay dying etc. dont you?

and skinny jeans are sick....they are fashionable, everyone wears them, not just "emos" who like metal haha, unlike "hiphop" which has you wearing shirts two times big and shorts that come to ur ankles and gay nike shoes that are 100 different colours...haha

Last edited by LearnToSpell; 04-03-2008 at 08:51 PM..
 04-03-2008, 08:36 PM         #122
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Atmosphere is NOT emo. I have the bloke on AIM! Even he thinks you're a tit!
haha nerd hahahahaha
 04-03-2008, 10:17 PM         #123
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can sumbody explain 2 me what exactly an emo kid is?
 04-03-2008, 10:25 PM         #124
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o wait nevermind dis is why i love google now i see why these n*ggas are gettin beat up

[pic - click to view]

lol i wish a n*gga lookin like that would come up 2 me, ill slap da hair clips off his a.ss
 04-03-2008, 10:57 PM         #125
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
and ur a loser whos life is this website, go r*pe ya mum ya northern english scum...metal sucks d*ck...emo is a branch of indie and its sick...have you even heard any emo bands? and im not talking about pop punk sh*t...

and it is better than rap at the moment...lion and the lamb - get up kids sh*ts allover "crank that souljah boy" except for the crank that SCREAMO version thats sick...rock music has always been better than rap music...playing a guitar takes talent...writing words doesnt...

oh and yeah they claim not to be emo because they dont want to be a.ssociated with kids cutting themselves...you do know most of those kids with long black hair listen to metal/deathcore bands such as bring me the horizon, lamb of god, as i lay dying etc. dont you?

and skinny jeans are sick....they are fashionable, everyone wears them, not just "emos" who like metal haha, unlike "hiphop" which has you wearing shirts two times big and shorts that come to ur ankles and gay nike shoes that are 100 different colours...haha
1. I didnt know playing the SAME range of notes and riffs takes talent. I guess emo lyrics are better than rap lyrics huh? your a f*g**t. Theres no way that repetitive, obscure, nonsensical emo lyrics surpasses the variety of literary elements used in rap.

2. You're a follower.

3. Fashion is different everywhere. you criticizing hip hop fashion is like us criticizing yours, its only a matter of opinion. except the skinny jeans is a.ssociated with gay fashion already.

What are you even doing on a hip hop forum anyway? someone has too much free time...
 04-04-2008, 01:23 AM         #126
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
1. I didnt know playing the SAME range of notes and riffs takes talent. I guess emo lyrics are better than rap lyrics huh? your a f*g**t. Theres no way that repetitive, obscure, nonsensical emo lyrics surpasses the variety of literary elements used in rap.

2. You're a follower.

3. Fashion is different everywhere. you criticizing hip hop fashion is like us criticizing yours, its only a matter of opinion. except the skinny jeans is a.ssociated with gay fashion already.

What are you even doing on a hip hop forum anyway? someone has too much free time...
i didnt know slash from guns n roses was gay? same chords? who said that? thats pop punk crap...good bands dont play the same thing...and yes creating a song is hard in the 1st place...lets hear you make one...yes rap sucks because all they do is sample songs that are already made and than take lyrical talentless and rpa over them...as i said crank that souljah boy
 10 years ago '06        #127
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Is emo still around?I meet people that looks like emos but they lisen to some wack sh*t called screamo.Then theyre the scene kids basicly not emo but they party and sh*t and dress like b boys or kanye west they thow the best partys with a bunch of bi*ches.
 04-04-2008, 02:44 AM         #128
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:

I have repeatedly tried to get into this new age rock but it's just disgusting, screaming all over the mic does not make entertaining listening, I basically asked loads of people over xbox live for some recommendations only recommendation I had which was without screamo was Avenged Sevenfold, it was alright I guess, but some of the other bands sounded better but hell am I listening to that.

Screamo is k!lling rock. It's not what it used to be.

What would you describe Serj Tankian as?
 04-04-2008, 02:46 AM         #129
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AndLearnToSpell are you one of those silly kids that wear skinny jeans?
 10 years ago '05        #130
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
People are happy because people get beat up for being different.... if thats the case 98% of boxden needs to get fu*ked up
 04-04-2008, 08:24 AM         #131
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screamo can be used effectively, like Atmosphere's Bird's sing caged why I know, which btw, IS EXTREMELY fu*kING EMO!

"MY BEAUTIFUL BIRD HAS GONE AWAY!"

I mean, if you guys actually knew what you were talking about, this conversation could be somewhat intresting... but you don't. Anyway, to complete that song, and tie in the metaphor to exactly how he feels, in a monotone voice he's singing that, while he's singing, I think it's Mr. Dibbs or Crescent Moon just screaming the same thing and it's got such a cool effect and abosultely puts the finishing touches on the song.

That's just one trait that I use to seperate what I call "emo" music. My definition? A true piece of art, done out of the love of music, and focused on a certain topic or emotion. It's articulately laid out, punch lines that hit home, music that basically convey the same message(Atmosphere-Lifter Puller "YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU JUST LOVE ME" oh and again EXTREMELY fu*kING EMO), and emotional backing in ones voice. Bright Eyes has the best way of doing that, using his dull monotone voice that sounds horrible! but when you truely listen to his words, it's not his voice you hear, but more so how he feels. The world bashes Conor Oberst but in my mind, as a musician, he is brilliant, and he uses the same lyric structure as Bob Dylan! Who in my mind is the greatest song writer to ever live, ask Jimi.

So basically, genuine, honest music is my idea of "emo" music. Anything that took more then one session to put together... Something with more meaning then crap music has... err I mean rap. Hip-hop is my heart and soul, but it's true, being a musician takes time and talent, anyone can learn, but I think as you learn, you pick up a pencil and a notebook and becoming a singer/songwriter just comes hand in hand and you my friend, are officially emo, putting thought into what you create. This a universal thing, sorta like music, and sorta like people, there's one moral code, and one standard for music. The standard of music can be anything! I mean any genre, as long as you actually put thought into it, or actually has a message to convey.

There will always be two types of listeners in the world... those who want to listen and dance, and those who want to listen. As a listener, I hate wasting my time.

Oh and it's much more difficult to use word of mouth then it is to play the guitar, I mean, can you say something that no one else has said? You have to actually be intelligent with a point to prove to write lyrics. To rhyme is simple, but to write a song, is not.

I think screamo bands are taking it way over the top, hardcore bands are just retarded fat kids who can't dance. Most of that music is sh*t to me, but still their elements of music remain important and can be utilized within anyones style of music, just think about it and put it where it fits.

SO PLEASE RANCID tell me

Do you not believe in genuinely good music? Thought put into it? OR are you a bi*ch who just wants something to shake your a.ss.

I do not discriminate against any genre of music, or any social group for that matter, because you truely have to listen to them before you can judge them. AND HOLY sh*t if you say Atmosphere is not emo one more time, I really do give up on you, you truely don't have a brain.

I mean I can breakdown his lyrics for you if you need me too but at the same time, Sean's not a simple mother fu*ker, no wonder why you don't understand him.
 04-04-2008, 08:42 AM         #132
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When is the new Atmosphere album out?

This thread is making me sleepy?
 04-04-2008, 08:54 AM         #133
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
22nd of this month.

My deluxe edition is on the way and I want that Golden Lemon so bad!

I mean not to add to my point, but he wrote a childrens book to go along with the deluxe edition, cause that's not emo. :finger:

Last edited by buFF3mo; 04-04-2008 at 08:56 AM..
 04-04-2008, 09:01 AM         #134
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and woah woah woah, I wear pants that fit me, and make me look smexy(which means not baggy but I wouldn't say skinny) but you can't go dissing the Nike's. sh*t I got mine on because they are real sneakers. My shoes consist of 7 6.0's, 4 SB's, 4 Forces(2 high 2 low) and my two pairs of trusty high top Dunks for basketball. Now that's what I call emo.

Also whoever dissed skaters needs help, skateboarding is love and real skaters are the sh*t, the most down to earth people out there in my mind. However though... the vision of a skater is very obscured... so many posers.
 04-04-2008, 09:50 AM         #135
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole idea of being in a diverse culture, is actually borrowing from other cultures. So what if "emo" kids wear clothing that is tight......isn't that how they dress in rap culture now anyway?does that mean we should beat up anyone listening to rap?enlighten me.....
 10 years ago '04        #136
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Jerseyelite89 said:
the whole idea of being in a diverse culture, is actually borrowing from other cultures. So what if "emo" kids wear clothing that is tight......isn't that how they dress in rap culture now anyway?does that mean we should beat up anyone listening to rap?enlighten me.....
not near the same.

there's a difference between wearing form fitting jeans, and shoppin in the womens department to wear ball huggin, girl pants.
 04-04-2008, 01:04 PM         #137
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
22nd of this month.

My deluxe edition is on the way and I want that Golden Lemon so bad!

I mean not to add to my point, but he wrote a childrens book to go along with the deluxe edition, cause that's not emo. :finger:

If writing Children's Books is emo then i'm emo. :wow:

04-04-2008, 01:17 PM         #138
couturebellla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN! i feel bad for them...
 04-04-2008, 01:25 PM         #139
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

any of your modern music
 04-04-2008, 01:26 PM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yes i know im a bit young 2 listen 2 it, BUT BY GOD, show me a better tune.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy