Mar 28 - Emo? Don't go to Mexico.

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 04-02-2008, 09:40 AM         #101
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they ban baggy pants and hoodies they better ban skinny jeans also.

Emo-wear is just disgusting with the fringe mop hanging over their eye.

I hope it doesn't go on for long and they realise what twats they look like.

And like everyone said, NO SUCH THING AS EMO-Hip-Hop
 04-03-2008, 08:41 AM         #102
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
emo doesnt mean "im sad" its just a genre of music and style...and the emo of today is what goth was...its just the way the guitars are played and the lyrics...a good example is sunny day real estate which is an awesome band...at the moment emo is better than rap...
 04-03-2008, 08:49 AM         #103
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
emo doesnt mean "im sad" its just a genre of music and style...and the emo of today is what goth was...its just the way the guitars are played and the lyrics...a good example is sunny day real estate which is an awesome band...at the moment emo is better than rap...
No it isn't.

Emo is a joke. Everyone within the Rock and Metal genre laughs at Emo.

Why do you think EVERY emo band trys to claim they aren't an emo band?

You're just a scummy racist who wants to have a pop. Go r*pe someone you dirty shackle dragger
 04-03-2008, 09:56 AM         #104
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Religous? Hell no, I spat at the word. Spirtual? Yes indeedy.

You still don't see my point. It's okay, but the reason for my "higher level of thought" is pretty relative to my idea of emo-hop, which is very much in existence... The idea simply seperating the drones and the money makers from the artists that make music from passion.

EMO all started from music, don't ever question that. Your EMO kids, your social group, are just retarded kids. You can't tell the difference between an emo kid and a scene kid unless you knew them. Emo kids would be pussies, scene kids think they're hardcore, nothing to deal with music.

I'M SPEAKING ON TERMS OF MUSIC. Clarify my point a little bit? or do you still think I'm wrong.
 04-03-2008, 10:00 AM         #105
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
-bro, first off, being a psychopath is not a trait of the 'emo' scene.
-being a skitzophrenic is a serious mental disorder, that is particular to the general population, not just to 'emo' kids
- i've been depressed, and ive been suicidal, and not once during those times did i want to go out and buy girl pants, and do my hair like a fu*king retard. and i didnt sit around and mope everywhere. i put on a fu*kin happy face as soon as i left the house. emo kids need to stop being fu*kin attention f*gs.

You're retarded, his music is about those things, and if you don't think he's emotional about being that way maybe you should reconsider suicide.

No but seriously, listen first.
 04-03-2008, 10:08 AM         #106
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
You're retarded, his music is about those things, and if you don't think he's emotional about being that way maybe you should reconsider suicide.

No but seriously, listen first.
you seriously are thick skulled. you cant throw eyedea or atmosphere into the "emo" label. youre fu*kin stupid if you cant see the difference between being emotional and being "emo"
 04-03-2008, 10:39 AM         #107
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know nothing, ask Sean personally if he considers his music emotional. Email him at

He will awnser.

And I know the difference and I am defending being emotional musician, nothing to deal with your stereotypes because I could care less about these kids reaching out for attention because that's all they are, trying to stand out in a crowd of static. Who gives a fu*k about them, I don't and I haven't been trying to argue anything about the social group. What don't you people understand about that? fu*k YOUR SO CALLED "EMO KIDS" I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM.

Thick skulled? You better believe I am, because when I'm right I'm right and I stand up for that.
 04-03-2008, 10:39 AM         #108
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done with this sh*t! Stop, you obviously don't grasp my concept.

Suburban fu*ks, you don't know nothing about hip-hop.

Last edited by buFF3mo; 04-03-2008 at 10:41 AM..
 04-03-2008, 10:51 AM         #109
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mate. There's no point argueing.

Because you're talking out of your arse.

You're agreeing with us, but at the same time too stupid to grasp that you're agreeing.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ARTISTS AND BANDS ARE EMOTIONAL.

The point is, being emotional doesn't qualify them as emo.

As i said earlier, you fu*king docile twat, try telling real emos that atmosphere or avril lavigne are emo, they'll laugh in your face.

There is a MASSIVE difference between being an emo and having emotions. Everybody but you seems to know the difference.

Do you understand that? The conversation was about emo's, the social group. You understand that such was the conversation, and tried to defend emos(the social group). When you were losing that debate, you twisted your opinions.

You're an idiot and a c*nt. You really are. Atmosphere thinks you're a c*nt.

EVERYBODY agrees with you, we're all emos in that we're all emotional, and all listen to emotional music artists.

The part you don't understand is the basic one. Which is we're not having a discussion about emotional people, we're having a discussion about emos; the f*g**t social group!
 04-03-2008, 11:01 AM         #110
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Mate. There's no point argueing.

Because you're talking out of your arse.

You're agreeing with us, but at the same time too stupid to grasp that you're agreeing.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ARTISTS AND BANDS ARE EMOTIONAL.

The point is, being emotional doesn't qualify them as emo.

As i said earlier, you fu*king docile twat, try telling real emos that atmosphere or avril lavigne are emo, they'll laugh in your face.

There is a MASSIVE difference between being an emo and having emotions. Everybody but you seems to know the difference.

Do you understand that? The conversation was about emo's, the social group. You understand that such was the conversation, and tried to defend emos(the social group). When you were losing that debate, you twisted your opinions.

You're an idiot and a c*nt. You really are. Atmosphere thinks you're a c*nt.

EVERYBODY agrees with you, we're all emos in that we're all emotional, and all listen to emotional music artists.

The part you don't understand is the basic one. Which is we're not having a discussion about emotional people, we're having a discussion about emos; the f*g**t social group!

Dipsh*t, before you were even involved I said the difference, look at the last bit of my first reply. Atmosphere is emo. I have been listening to Atmosphere since 1997 and idolized them. He even admits it in Paint It Gold Episode 1 2 or 3! The question was directed at his producer Ant... Brother Ali asked why he doesn't work with "tougher" rappers instead of a whiney, sensitive self centered emcee? The camera goes back to Sean and Anthony, Sean looks down gets up and leaves the room. Then Ant, who to my knowledge is one of the most grounded and intelligent people in the industry, lights a ciggarette(because it's such a contradicting situation) then continues to basically explain my point. Kid you're not even worth my time.

If you asked Atmosphere if they thought they were emo they would say fu*k no, but if you asked them about their music, they would completely agree. THAT'S MY POINT! My bad this is entirely about the social group that I could give two sh*ts about.

Last edited by buFF3mo; 04-03-2008 at 11:05 AM..
 04-03-2008, 11:05 AM         #111
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and being emotional and being emo is not much, some people just choose for everyone to see, while others are insecure about their feelings. So ultimately, we're all emo, just some more then others. THAT'S MY POINT! SOME MORE THEN OTHERS!!! These kids are wearing girl pants because they hate their life and want it to change, they're being different to be noticed. It all makes sense to me, you just don't like me. Let's debate something else, PLEASEEEEE!
 04-03-2008, 11:07 AM         #112
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My sig is so emo, who wrote that? Atmosphere. What's the whole song about? Drug abuse and how it fu*ks with his emotions. HOLY sh*t!
 04-03-2008, 11:22 AM         #113
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah the only rapper to talk about drug abuse and how it affects his emotions.

:rolleyes:

Everyone in the music industry is emo because they sing songs about there emotions. Love seems like an emotion also.

NAS = MAJOR EMO

No

Don't compare Atmosphere to those f*gs that wear skinny jeans.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 04-03-2008 at 11:24 AM..
 04-03-2008, 11:35 AM         #114
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Dipsh*t, before you were even involved I said the difference, look at the last bit of my first reply. Atmosphere is emo. I have been listening to Atmosphere since 1997 and idolized them. He even admits it in Paint It Gold Episode 1 2 or 3! The question was directed at his producer Ant... Brother Ali asked why he doesn't work with "tougher" rappers instead of a whiney, sensitive self centered emcee? The camera goes back to Sean and Anthony, Sean looks down gets up and leaves the room. Then Ant, who to my knowledge is one of the most grounded and intelligent people in the industry, lights a ciggarette(because it's such a contradicting situation) then continues to basically explain my point. Kid you're not even worth my time.

If you asked Atmosphere if they thought they were emo they would say fu*k no, but if you asked them about their music, they would completely agree. THAT'S MY POINT! My bad this is entirely about the social group that I could give two sh*ts about.
Atmosphere is NOT emo. I have the bloke on AIM! Even he thinks you're a tit!

Atmosphere doesn't think he, his music, or his content is emo.

Of course he believes it's EMOTIONAL. But that's the point, your scummy illiterate yank c*nt. The point is there's a massive difference between emotion and being a fu*king girls jean wearing, female hair having, whiny homo typ emo

Get it? Or are you still retarded enough to take your 'we're all emo's argument? I would slice your throat given the chance. You don't deserve to breed
 04-03-2008, 11:37 AM         #115
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Yeah the only rapper to talk about drug abuse and how it affects his emotions.

:rolleyes:

Everyone in the music industry is emo because they sing songs about there emotions. Love seems like an emotion also.

NAS = MAJOR EMO

No

Don't compare Atmosphere to those f*gs that wear skinny jeans.
Don't bother mike. The guy is king Emo. And as such he's embarassed. But instead of taking the brunt, he'd rather lable us ALL as emos.

The guy is blatantly pretending and skewing the definitions of emo and emotional.

If i see the guy in person i'll dismantle him
 04-03-2008, 11:43 AM         #116
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Atmosphere is emo.

If you asked Atmosphere if they thought they were emo they would say fu*k no

go cut your wrist while listening to my chemical romance retard...
 04-03-2008, 12:31 PM         #117
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, them emos wanna cut and hurt themselves? dont worry, mexico will do it for you!
 04-03-2008, 02:49 PM         #118
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, I listen to MCR alright. Anyway, I would love to see the day. Riverview, Fl 813 482-3727 wanna chat? I'll give you my address.

I'm not saying they are anything like the f*g**ts in girls jeans, wow you people incoherent. I wouldn't consider Nas' music emo honestly, it's more in your face tell it like it is music. Smokin best describes his style and you have who on aim? bloke? not ringing a bell... Seriously, being an Atmosphere fanatic, the bi*ch is emo. sh*t he thinks just like I do.
 04-03-2008, 03:07 PM         #119
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Oh yeah, I listen to MCR alright. Anyway, I would love to see the day. Riverview, Fl 813 482-3727 wanna chat? I'll give you my address.

I'm not saying they are anything like the f*g**ts in girls jeans, wow you people incoherent. I wouldn't consider Nas' music emo honestly, it's more in your face tell it like it is music. Smokin best describes his style and you have who on aim? bloke? not ringing a bell... Seriously, being an Atmosphere fanatic, the bi*ch is emo. sh*t he thinks just like I do.

Prepare to receive some pizzas. :D Nah joking.

Real and emotional describes his style.

sh*t I like Atmosphere too but EMO he is not you might as well come out and say CunningLynguists and Tonedeff are emo.

So because he thinks like you he's an emo?

You're a comedian.
 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM         #120
keioss01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChamp86 said:
*i wish grass was emo,then it would cut itself*

if only..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy