Mar 28 - Emo? Don't go to Mexico.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 04-01-2008, 05:38 PM         #81
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
thanks for your concern, but I have experienced many different cultures thus far in my lifetime.

What you fail to realize is that just like you have the right to dress the way you want I have the right to feel the way I want about it.

My girl used to be in the emo scene and I've been to quite a few concerts of "emo bands".

And my opinion still remains the same.

They are attention wh0ores who cry out and complain about how society treats them when it's their choice to dress in girl pants and cut their hair like a bunch of flaming f*g**ts.

If it's easier for you to see me as an ignorant, evil person go ahead. It's only because you can't grasp the notion that tolerance does not equal acceptance.

HAHAHA :applause::applause:
Maybe you're right.

You are entitled to your opinion, after all that's an opinion based on free speech. However you seem to harbour this hatred for "emo's" simply for how they feel or their take on life. Does their take on life, their hair style, their dress sense or musical taste really justify violence towards them?
 04-01-2008, 05:44 PM         #82
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea I don't think it's really the hair, the music, or even the clothes people have a problem with emos about. It's their general disposition to life and society.

CHEEEA LOL
i dont really care about the clothes or hairstyles, although thats what most people bash on them about lol. with the f*gs and all that. i def agree with you on the outlook at life and society. most of the emo kids ive known are middle class to upper class kids that come from happy homes. no problems in life or anything. yet they sit around and mope "oh man im so depressed life hates me." 90% of these kids dont know what depression is.
 10 years ago '04        #83
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
 Steve--O said:
Maybe you're right.

You are entitled to your opinion, after all that's an opinion based on free speech. However you seem to harbour this hatred for "emo's" simply for how they feel or their take on life. Does their take on life, their hair style, their dress sense or musical taste really justify violence towards them?
I never advocated violence against them. I am severely annoyed by their style becaue I feel it is a cry for attention. I don't necessarily have "hatred" for emo's I just think it is an immature mindset. It's very hard to find an emo person over the age of 27.

I think part of it also comes from my hatred for the "victim mindset". Complaning and playing the victim doesn't fly far with me.

I'm cool w/ a few emo cats. Not the major flaming ones, but some none the less.

But it's just my personal position to feel the way I feel.

SwllwtheShards said:
most of the emo kids ive known are middle class to upper class kids that come from happy homes. no problems in life or anything. yet they sit around and mope "oh man im so depressed life hates me." 90% of these kids dont know what depression is.
that's what I'm saying. These suburban kids whose parents give them everything are pissed that their parents won't pay for their $150 salon visit and therefore are depressed.

Over privledged kids who decide to play victims instead of suck it up and make something of themselves.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-01-2008 at 06:00 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #84
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k that homo a.ss style, whats next? suckin d*ck cuz its cool? we need to end this bullsh*t as quik as possible yall. i aint mad at mexico for not tolerating them homos. the crazy thing about it is, its spreading to the hoods its not only white muthafu*kas, i seen sum blacks and latinos on that bullsh*t. makes me fu*kin sick yo
 10 years ago '04        #85
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
what the fuc is a emo lol wow
 10 years ago '04        #86
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
put a l after the e and these muthafucas become elmo lmao lmao lmao
 10 years ago '04        #87
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
HAHAHAHA

Skyscraper you fu*kin puss. You give hate but can't state your own opinion. Don't be scared chump. You even turn off your pms so you don't have to encounter confrontation.

A perfect example of a puss who only has any sort of strength or power online in the safety of his moms house.

Sorry ya'll for postin in here, but I know that emo f*g will look at the thread since he's scared to get a pm.
 10 years ago '05        #88
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
can we get rid of em here too?
 10 years ago '06        #89
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 bigbarcelona said:
I don't get why they have to beat up this kids in the first place???? They don't fu*k with anybody and the majority of them are all about themselves and the people that are pretty much in the same group. Now, you know who are the kids that need to get their a.ss beat??? The hip hop kids. Reason??? Because they all talk to much sh*t, think they hardcore, but the minute you pull a knive on them, muthafu*kas turn into fu*king Lindsay Lohans. That's the muthafu*kas that need to catch a beating.
U ain't gotta be the toughest dude in the world to back down to any pus*y with a blade. Try that sh*t on the Tuck or Grier Town or Beatties Ford & see what you get. Triggers>>>>>>>>blades any day of they week.

But on the real, let people be who & what they are. Unless they come @ you in a fukked up manner, I really don't see what the problem is. They doin them, do you.
 04-01-2008, 10:27 PM         #90
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
U ain't gotta be the toughest dude in the world to back down to any pus*y with a blade. Try that sh*t on the Tuck or Grier Town or Beatties Ford & see what you get. Triggers>>>>>>>>blades any day of they week.
i hope by this you mean that triggers are more effective than blades. they may be more effective but blades>>>>guns if youre trying to be tough. anyone can pull a trigger, but it takes a crazier amount of tough to get in someones face and stab them.
 04-02-2008, 01:29 AM         #91
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know this kid from middle class....

her sister beat her a.ss for 2 years while while she baby sat her, she was molested by her cousin , and her mom runs the house and doesnt sleep with her dad because shes "tired" from her online business and he smokes weed every day

but they bring in like 70 thousand as parents

but yea

people think money is the fixer upper lmao
aint the love of money the root of ALL EVIL.
 10 years ago '04        #92
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 YoDoods said:
50 sec in the vid, dude pulled off a crazy move...
 04-02-2008, 01:43 AM         #93
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LongHair said:
i know this kid from middle class....

her sister beat her a.ss for 2 years while while she baby sat her, she was molested by her cousin , and her mom runs the house and doesnt sleep with her dad because shes "tired" from her online business and he smokes weed every day

but they bring in like 70 thousand as parents

but yea

people think money is the fixer upper lmao
aint the love of money the root of ALL EVIL.

thats not really the point... sh*tty parenting exists on all levels. look at the Menendez brothers.. im speaking on a general level..
 10 years ago '04        #94
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I never advocated violence against them. I am severely annoyed by their style becaue I feel it is a cry for attention. I don't necessarily have "hatred" for emo's I just think it is an immature mindset. It's very hard to find an emo person over the age of 27.

I think part of it also comes from my hatred for the "victim mindset". Complaning and playing the victim doesn't fly far with me.

I'm cool w/ a few emo cats. Not the major flaming ones, but some none the less.
But it's just my personal position to feel the way I feel.

that's what I'm saying. These suburban kids whose parents give them everything are pissed that their parents won't pay for their $150 salon visit and therefore are depressed.

Over privledged kids who decide to play victims instead of suck it up and make something of themselves.
:sleepy:
 04-02-2008, 08:29 AM         #95
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up, are you kidding me? Kid Atmosphere defines emo-hop, I never in my life have heard lyrics as vague, contradicting and bi*chy as his. You don't know Slug, shut the fu*k up please. I know the difference between the social group and the word emotional. I'm just here to say that there's nothing wrong with being emo, I may not fit in that social group but sure am emotional as fu*k.

That's not an emo line, that's Katt Williams a.ss c*nt.

Oasis is so emo! Are you kidding me? and I hope 99% of musicians are emo, I wouldn't want to listen to them if they didn't put emotion into their music.

You guys really, just aren't on my level of a higher thinking. You know? Looking past the labels and the stereotypes.

Can't wait to see you guys in the afterlife... or not see you at all.
 04-02-2008, 08:35 AM         #96
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done with this thread though, call me arrogant, but you could never in your life see the world from my mind. Life's almost over btw, I'd open up. Peace up, A-town down.
 04-02-2008, 08:42 AM         #97
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and Eyedea... not emo? The kid is psycho, skitzo, manicaly depressed and suicidal.
 04-02-2008, 08:55 AM         #98
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skyscaper is a pussified emo f*g
 04-02-2008, 09:11 AM         #99
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Hold up, are you kidding me? Kid Atmosphere defines emo-hop, I never in my life have heard lyrics as vague, contradicting and bi*chy as his. You don't know Slug, shut the fu*k up please. I know the difference between the social group and the word emotional. I'm just here to say that there's nothing wrong with being emo, I may not fit in that social group but sure am emotional as fu*k.

That's not an emo line, that's Katt Williams a.ss c*nt.

Oasis is so emo! Are you kidding me? and I hope 99% of musicians are emo, I wouldn't want to listen to them if they didn't put emotion into their music.

You guys really, just aren't on my level of a higher thinking. You know? Looking past the labels and the stereotypes.

Can't wait to see you guys in the afterlife... or not see you at all.
What you're doing is like a zzzzzz saying all white hip hop fans are zzzzzzz. It's fu*king retarded.

There is no such thing as emo-hop you d*ckhead.

You've lost the argument and now you're 'looking past stereotypes' to prove a point you've already lost.

You're still trying to blur the lines between the social group and actually being emotional. Wobble your head you prick, it's a given that we're all emotional.

That doesn't make you an emo. Because nobody in the world, but your twattish self, uses the abbreviated term of emotional to describe someone who has emotions.

And you're seriously kidding yourself if you think blurring such lines puts you on a higher level of thought. My goldfish has a higher IQ than you.

You won't be seeing me in any afterlife either. You religious primative.

Try telling Liam Gallagher he's an emo
 04-02-2008, 09:21 AM         #100
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Oh and Eyedea... not emo? The kid is psycho, skitzo, manicaly depressed and suicidal.
-bro, first off, being a psychopath is not a trait of the 'emo' scene.
-being a skitzophrenic is a serious mental disorder, that is particular to the general population, not just to 'emo' kids
- i've been depressed, and ive been suicidal, and not once during those times did i want to go out and buy girl pants, and do my hair like a fu*king retard. and i didnt sit around and mope everywhere. i put on a fu*kin happy face as soon as i left the house. emo kids need to stop being fu*kin attention f*gs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy