Mar 28 - Emo? Don't go to Mexico.

most viewed right now
 176
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 04-01-2008, 09:27 AM         #61
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any Joe Budden fans on here? That n*gga is as emo as you can get. He just doesn't dress like it.
 04-01-2008, 10:39 AM         #62
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Atmosphere's and Eyedea's lyrics crush any emcee lyrically. If you were on my level, you would know they're emo as fu*k. Just because I defend them, doesn't mean I am one... I have been defending them, because no one else will. I personally throw myself under the emo category but I throw a lot of people in there too because universally we're all emo, we all stand up for what we believe in, some of us just put it out there for everyone to see, while others hide being f*g**t by being a bully.
Firstly, no they don't. Secondly, they aren't emo you idiot.:sick:

You deluded fool. It's sad that you don't understand the meaning of emo, considering you think you are one.

Just because you're a musical artist with emotions in your music, it doesn't make you a fu*king emo. Jesus, are you retarded?

If that's the case then Oasis and 99% of musicians are emo... Infact, we're all emos.

You're confusing the actual abbreviation of the word emotional and the social group; emos. There's a massive difference you docile twat.

You absoloubtly have no understanding of what the emo group is, what an emo is, or what qualifies as an emo musician.

If you told an emo that Atmosphere was emo they'd laugh their arse off. Equally ridiculous would be trying to persuade them Avril Lavignes emo.

I still can't get over how dumb you are
 04-01-2008, 03:09 PM         #63
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Atmosphere's and Eyedea's lyrics crush any emcee lyrically. If you were on my level, you would know they're emo as fu*k. Just because I defend them, doesn't mean I am one... I have been defending them, because no one else will. I personally throw myself under the emo category but I throw a lot of people in there too because universally we're all emo, we all stand up for what we believe in, some of us just put it out there for everyone to see, while others hide being f*g**t by being a bully.
on your level? No one wants to bring themselves that low just to realize how emo something is. You don't even know the word Emo as a social group means do you?
 04-01-2008, 03:16 PM         #64
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k emos
 9 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516
I've said it about goths and I'll say it about emos.

Just because you want to dress like a freak doesn't mean people have to accept it.

Wearin bi*ch pants and cuttin' your hair like a flaming f*g**t is going to separate you from the norm.

Now knowing this, you can go out there and get your a.ss beat, or you can suck it up and quit crying for attention.
 9 years ago '04        #66
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516
 buFF3mo said:
Bash me all you please, feel free to hate on me.
^^^^^^
That's an emo a.ss comment right there

your mascara is running
 04-01-2008, 04:31 PM         #67
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
good. but only because...

people need to stop trying to conform and just be themselves, all this "ima be a gangsta yo" or "im totally emo" sh*t needs to stop. its not cool.
How can you say it was a good thing? How can you say being an "emo" is conforming? Sure there are a number of people who do dress and act "emo" to fit in but there's certainly a number of them who are the way they are.

I have long hair but does that mean it's justified for me to be subjected to violence because of the length of my hair or the music I listen to?

This is just intolerance on a massive scale and this is what's wrong with our world.
 9 years ago '06        #68
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,218 | Props total: 1001 1001
 ronnie said:
emo = gay ... on a dude. Guys should not wear black Gage earrings... hell no one should wear gage earrings in North America for fashion purposes.

If you wear black gage earrings, I will ban your account right now.

end of story.
:applause: fu*k emo's, I'm glad this is happening to them. Next up are bi*ch skaters. Ooooh don't get me started on skaters. :banghead: :finger:
 04-01-2008, 04:38 PM         #69
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
:applause: fu*k emo's, I'm glad this is happening to them. Next up are bi*ch skaters. Ooooh don't get me started on skaters. :banghead: :finger:
I knew that this board was full of intolerant morons but damn just gets worse and worse.
 9 years ago '06        #70
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,218 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Steve--O said:
I knew that this board was full of intolerant morons but damn just gets worse and worse.
You're a skater, sh*t bag?
 9 years ago '04        #71
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516



HAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH EMO fu*kS!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #72
knAwle3ge 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 170 170
If emo's are f*gs, that kisses the same s3x, then fu*k them, all f*gs should burn in hell. If emo's are juss a bunch of softies, that shows their emotions, then let them be, sonner or later they will go back to normal, and do there normal things. Simple as that,

and Whut da fu*k does music got to do wit this, I swear u guys crack me up in here somtimes
 04-01-2008, 04:55 PM         #73
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Souljah1Eight7 said:
emo kids are funny, i always ask em why they do the whole emo thing, and most of the time i get the same reaction, i don't wanna be like everyone else just a machine doin what people tell you and blah blah blah, and i don't wanna conform to society and sh*t, but when you look at em, they all look alike and act the same, sh*t makes me laugh......
I have to agree with this point. There are a lot of "emo's" that will say they are emo because they don't want to conform to what society expects them to. Yet they conform to their own trend known as emo.

I also have to disagree on one point as most "emo's" tend to think more deeply than those who conform to other groups. "Emo's" tend to be more in touch with their emotions and some people seem to see that as somehow pathetic or weird, when it's simply an individual expressing their feelings and emotions.

Whenever I get into a conversation with a few mates over the whole "emo" issue some of them will simply say stupid stuff like they're weird or need shooting. They're quite gifted in the way that they will look at it from the "emo" point of view and understand it is just an individuals way of living and thinking and it's their choice to do that.

That's the only attitude I respect, I respect an open minded and open ended view on life. To be able to see a situation from both perspectives is a gift which unfortunately some people are too closeminded to comprehend. I can see why some people would be wary of some groups of people, as admittedly I'm wary around the typically chav group of people that you see on the streets now and again. I still don't generalise an entire group of people and I understand that although there are a few individual morons, not all of them are like that.

Saying these kids deserved the beating they received is ridiculous and extremely hateful. Dare I say this goes as far as being on the same level as racism? It's a generalisation of a large group of people and a thought that they deserve to be punished or picked on for who they are.
 04-01-2008, 05:00 PM         #74
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:



HAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH EMO fu*kS!!!!!
hey what not all have skin heads and all look alike.

Why not all wear white overalls and walk the street in an orderly fashion.

Newsflash d*ck head.

everybody's an individual and allowed to be the way they want.

here's an idea why don't you get out in the world and experience different cultures
 9 years ago '06        #75
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,218 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Steve--O said:
hey what not all have skin heads and all look alike.

Why not all wear white overalls and walk the street in an orderly fashion.

Newsflash d*ck head.

everybody's an individual and allowed to be the way they want.

here's an idea why don't you get out in the world and experience different cultures
^^ You're probably the "leave Britney alone" f*g**t.
 9 years ago '04        #76
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516
 Steve--O said:
hey what not all have skin heads and all look alike.

Why not all wear white overalls and walk the street in an orderly fashion.

Newsflash d*ck head.

everybody's an individual and allowed to be the way they want.

here's an idea why don't you get out in the world and experience different cultures
thanks for your concern, but I have experienced many different cultures thus far in my lifetime.

What you fail to realize is that just like you have the right to dress the way you want I have the right to feel the way I want about it.

My girl used to be in the emo scene and I've been to quite a few concerts of "emo bands".

And my opinion still remains the same.

They are attention wh0ores who cry out and complain about how society treats them when it's their choice to dress in girl pants and cut their hair like a bunch of flaming f*g**ts.

If it's easier for you to see me as an ignorant, evil person go ahead. It's only because you can't grasp the notion that tolerance does not equal acceptance.

 Storchaveli said:
^^ You're probably the "leave Britney alone" f*g**t.
HAHAHA :applause::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #77
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,218 | Props total: 1001 1001
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
thanks for your concern, but I have experienced many different cultures thus far in my lifetime.

What you fail to realize is that just like you have the right to dress the way you want I have the right to feel the way I want about it.

My girl used to be in the emo scene and I've been to quite a few concerts of "emo bands".

And my opinion still remains the same.

They are attention wh0ores who cry out and complain about how society treats them when it's their choice to dress in girl pants and cut their hair like a bunch of flaming f*g**ts.

If it's easier for you to see me as an ignorant, evil person go ahead. It's only because you can't grasp the notion that tolerance does not equal acceptance.
Best post I've read in a while. :applause:

Let's give the fu*kin razor blades away.
 9 years ago '04        #78
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516
here's another exadurated version of why people hate emos.

 04-01-2008, 05:27 PM         #79
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
here's another exadurated version of why people hate emos.

hahah that sh*t made me laugh pretty hard. mostly cuz i knew a few kids in HS that did their like that and sh*t. complained about society and how were all corporate lackeys, yet would then go out to target or somethin and buy hair products made my corporations, and would spend hours making their hair look all stupid like that.


and the other hand, i HAVE seen some hiphop fans and sh*t with retarded a.ss hair. with things shaved into it, or stupid a.ss designs.
 9 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$20,370 | Props total: 3516 3516
 SwllwtheShards said:
hahah that sh*t made me laugh pretty hard. mostly cuz i knew a few kids in HS that did their like that and sh*t. complained about society and how were all corporate lackeys, yet would then go out to target or somethin and buy hair products made my corporations, and would spend hours making their hair look all stupid like that.


and the other hand, i HAVE seen some hiphop fans and sh*t with retarded a.ss hair. with things shaved into it, or stupid a.ss designs.
Yea I don't think it's really the hair, the music, or even the clothes people have a problem with emos about. It's their general disposition to life and society.

CHEEEA LOL
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy