Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 03-31-2008, 12:44 PM         #41
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king idiots. Beating defensless kids up cos they dress differently? Cowards and idiots.
 03-31-2008, 12:50 PM         #42
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
and plain and simple, we understand that we put more time, effort, and emotion into our lyrics so why not beat it into you? We're just that much stronger.
There's a difference between being emotional and whining. Emo music is generally regarded to be the complete worst of genre from that side of the spectrum, all the other sub genres agree.

And thankyou for backing up my point about the arrogance which emos so often feel the need to use.

Also, i'm not closed minded. I'm just a realist. And the reality of it is, in large, emos are how i described... Of course, there will be one or two here and there who buck the trend, but i'm evidently speaking on a general basis.

So thanks, i'll carry on being pretentious and closed minded; while you carry on being a sheep, following the flock and conforming to certain groups and limitations.

Emo is only temporary. What bandwagon will you jump on when it vanishes? I hear Industrial Metal are recruiting again
 03-31-2008, 01:05 PM         #43
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
There's a difference between being emotional and whining. Emo music is generally regarded to be the complete worst of genre from that side of the spectrum, all the other sub genres agree.

And thankyou for backing up my point about the arrogance which emos so often feel the need to use.

Also, i'm not closed minded. I'm just a realist. And the reality of it is, in large, emos are how i described... Of course, there will be one or two here and there who buck the trend, but i'm evidently speaking on a general basis.

So thanks, i'll carry on being pretentious and closed minded; while you carry on being a sheep, following the flock and conforming to certain groups and limitations.

Emo is only temporary. What bandwagon will you jump on when it vanishes? I hear Industrial Metal are recruiting again
What don't you understand about all this? I don't catergorize anybody, I was speaking for the artists with that last bit. You a realist? Hilarious. Realist don't judge people, they understand we're all human and are equal. So I'm speaking on higher level then the "trends" and bi*ch I'm not a follower, you need a reality check. Following the flock, sh*t they're following me. Sunny Day Real Estate ring a bell to you? Obviously, you know nothing about the "trends" idea of emo music, what makes you think you know mine? I'll sh*t on any music you listen to. Depict and disect it line for line, leave it there for you to read and ask one question, in life, love, happiness, and for the better being of mankind, what the fu*k is this worth? Kid get out of my face, you act like you're some higher being with the ultimate outlook on the world, this world isn't what it is, it's so much more when you look underneath. You need to open your mind up, maybe make friends with some f*gs, allow yourself to be comfortable in uncomfortable situations because obviously you can't have a two way convo, it's either your way or the highway.
 03-31-2008, 01:09 PM         #44
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and about being the complete worst... Rancid is the p!ss of ska.

However though... musically no one you know or listen to could ever be as articulate, intricate and captivating as Explosions In The Sky. and you will never know the beauty of our world.
 03-31-2008, 02:25 PM         #45
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
emo kids are funny, i always ask em why they do the whole emo thing, and most of the time i get the same reaction, i don't wanna be like everyone else just a machine doin what people tell you and blah blah blah, and i don't wanna conform to society and sh*t, but when you look at em, they all look alike and act the same, sh*t makes me laugh......
 03-31-2008, 03:17 PM         #46
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
and plain and simple, we understand that we put more time, effort, and emotion into our lyrics so why not beat it into you? We're just that much stronger.
whining doesnt make you strong in any sense. And your "movement" isnt strong at all either. Scene kids dress just as gay as you do but they leave behind the emotional act...and i hope you arent talking about physical strength either seeing as how emos look like they cant even bench the bar.
 03-31-2008, 03:20 PM         #47
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Oh and about being the complete worst... Rancid is the p!ss of ska.

However though... musically no one you know or listen to could ever be as articulate, intricate and captivating as Explosions In The Sky. and you will never know the beauty of our world.
Rancid is right about your arrogance...you're just a dumb a.ss fu*king emo with an elitest attitude...keep the label because girls wont stay with you.
 03-31-2008, 05:07 PM         #48
youngstunt612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KILL THE fu*kING GHETTO KIDS
 03-31-2008, 06:14 PM         #49
PJ.Project 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
self expression is a huge part of culture in general...just because you're a pus*y about it doesnt make you exclusive to it

mwahahahahahaha!
 03-31-2008, 07:05 PM         #50
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im tryin to fu*k an emo girl, I wonder how that goes:D
 03-31-2008, 09:48 PM         #51
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, if emos are those f*gs wearin the tiny skinny jeans, or girl pants, by all means keep this sh*t up.

are you fu*kin kiddin me man, you go to the girl section and pick out a pair of pants to wear.....in public at that, then you stroll your gay a.ss to the make up section and get that eye liner sh*t.....cmon....you just askin to get your a.ss beat...

if people get k!lled for simply wearin the wrong colors, the fu*k did they expect for wearing another s3x's clothes, a standing ovation....the fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '98        #52
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3594 3594
emo = gay ... on a dude. Guys should not wear black Gage earrings... hell no one should wear gage earrings in North America for fashion purposes.

If you wear black gage earrings, I will ban your account right now.

end of story.
 04-01-2008, 06:39 AM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
What don't you understand about all this? I don't catergorize anybody, I was speaking for the artists with that last bit. You a realist? Hilarious. Realist don't judge people, they understand we're all human and are equal. So I'm speaking on higher level then the "trends" and bi*ch I'm not a follower, you need a reality check. Following the flock, sh*t they're following me. Sunny Day Real Estate ring a bell to you? Obviously, you know nothing about the "trends" idea of emo music, what makes you think you know mine? I'll sh*t on any music you listen to. Depict and disect it line for line, leave it there for you to read and ask one question, in life, love, happiness, and for the better being of mankind, what the fu*k is this worth? Kid get out of my face, you act like you're some higher being with the ultimate outlook on the world, this world isn't what it is, it's so much more when you look underneath. You need to open your mind up, maybe make friends with some f*gs, allow yourself to be comfortable in uncomfortable situations because obviously you can't have a two way convo, it's either your way or the highway.
Everything you say is pot, kettle, black. You keep making the a.ssumption that because i'm aware the emo group of society are a bunch of t*ts(generally speaking of course) that i'm ignorant to anything that isn't superficial. Or atleast that's what you imply with you patronising sentences.

And what you talking about you don't follow the flock? you have the word emo in your name, and you've been defending anything remotely emo since the thread began.

It's like i said, emo is a fad, it's a trend. It's been in and out for a few years at a time since the 70s. What are you going to be when emo dissapears? You'll hop on another bandwagon.

Emo lyrics aren't all they're cracked up to be either. There's good talent in the emo genre, like with any, but it's not like emo is superior in terms of lyricism to anything else... Mainstream emo is sh*t like most

Disect them all you want
 04-01-2008, 06:52 AM         #54
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
emo = gay ... on a dude. Guys should not wear black Gage earrings... hell no one should wear gage earrings in North America for fashion purposes.

If you wear black gage earrings, I will ban your account right now.

end of story.
its just fashion tho
 04-01-2008, 08:07 AM         #55
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry I see a lot of bashing going on but not once did I falter in my arguement. None of you understand and none of you even phase me.
 04-01-2008, 08:12 AM         #56
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atmosphere's and Eyedea's lyrics crush any emcee lyrically. If you were on my level, you would know they're emo as fu*k. Just because I defend them, doesn't mean I am one... I have been defending them, because no one else will. I personally throw myself under the emo category but I throw a lot of people in there too because universally we're all emo, we all stand up for what we believe in, some of us just put it out there for everyone to see, while others hide being f*g**t by being a bully.
 04-01-2008, 08:13 AM         #57
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bash me all you please, feel free to hate on me.
 04-01-2008, 08:21 AM         #58
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"none of u understand" fu*k off u sad little tit, your measure of self importance is stupid, ppl tell u this, so u go in2 an "emotional" self pitying state.

ur problems arnet big

ur music is mostly sh*te, just like most rap/hiphop/modern music, personally i like music that isnt repetitive drivel, but there u go.

"we stand up 4 something" and that is?

"we just put it out there 4 everyone 2 see" and why do u do that? because, firstly of fashion, just like ppl who were hippies in the 60s and talked about peace and love etc. are now completely different

same as u t*ts who use embarrassingly sh*t "street-talk" youll be execs and golfing with bob from accounts in a few years so cut it out.

secondly u do it 2 try and show u are somehow elevated 2 a higehr emotional state/seek sympathy either way its pathetic.
 04-01-2008, 09:01 AM         #59
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's easy to see how this can happen, i already want to punch the emo in this thread
 04-01-2008, 09:27 AM         #60
XYZYX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Atmosphere's and Eyedea's lyrics crush any emcee lyrically.
This is wrong. No one with any sense of history of rap or with a broad knowledge of rap would put either of those guys in their top 25 lyricists of all time.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy