Mar 28 - Emo? Don't go to Mexico.

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Why do you dislike emo?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
no emo
 10 years ago '04        #22
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Aint no one wanna be leader anymore, everyone is a follower.....

Thats why theres bloods n crips.............
 10 years ago '04        #23
djone 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 3 3
 Scorp said:
haha i applaud the mexican youth for this
LOL...same here!!
 03-29-2008, 10:16 AM         #24
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
I don't get why people take being emo as a stereotype. YOU ARE EMO. You have emotion correct? That does not mean you are a pus*y or have self-esteem issues, it means you are human and feeling raw emotion is completely natural but the more you try to hide it, the less of a person you become.

I consider myself emo, and I wish the world could meet me and understand emo. I don't wear girl pants, or make up, or have a trendy hair cut. I have long hair but that's because I believe I should let my hair grow to see the man I'm supposed to become. Anyway, I place myself in the emo category because I am emotional, somewhat sensitive but only because I strongly believe in my ideas or opinions.

Most people consider me emo because of my way of complicating everything. Sorta like a drama queen but I don't use senseless points. I'm the type to lengthen something out and at the end of my book, you know what I am talking about. In other words, you really need to listen and pay attention to all the small details. That's all emo kids really do, the simplest of life's pleasures make us happy and all along the way we're writing songs, painting pictures, or telling stories about our travels. Self expression is a huge part of our lives, allows us to in fact become more emo lol. I feel like I am rambling and this will make sense to no one but I swear if you knew me, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Aside from myself, most "emo" kids now a days don't really have depth complexity and meaning to their lives like I feel mine does. Most are just out for the attention and as a male, if you're wearing make up, you really need to ask yourself why. So I support emo and encourage it, but the make up wearing kids who weren't hugged enough, along with the "scene" kids can all be beaten.
self expression is a huge part of culture in general...just because you're a pus*y about it doesnt make you exclusive to it
 03-31-2008, 08:45 AM         #25
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No but I'm a lot better at it and can take your girl.
 03-31-2008, 08:47 AM         #26
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't try me on the emo thing, being emo is universal just as well as self expression is. And if you don't consider yourself emotional, I don't want nothing to do with you because chances are, you have very little to no meaning in your life. I love how people think they're all the sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #27
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
I never heard of the word EMO before this thread. fu*k Emos, they are not Hip Hop.
 10 years ago '04        #28
Suga Shane 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k labels......
 03-31-2008, 09:27 AM         #29
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then what do you have to say about emo-hop? and emo is short for emotional and emotional is a word.

emo-hop... hip hop with more to it then money, drugs, drinking and girls. Not sure if you can handle all that yet. The midwest is known for most of the undergrounds emotional and political emcees.

It's undeniable music as well, true works of art, with depth, reflexiveness and meaning... catchy too.
 03-31-2008, 09:29 AM         #30
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There will always be labels... You have eyes don't you?
 03-31-2008, 11:04 AM         #31
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get why they have to beat up this kids in the first place???? They don't fu*k with anybody and the majority of them are all about themselves and the people that are pretty much in the same group. Now, you know who are the kids that need to get their a.ss beat??? The hip hop kids. Reason??? Because they all talk to much sh*t, think they hardcore, but the minute you pull a knive on them, muthafu*kas turn into fu*king Lindsay Lohans. That's the muthafu*kas that need to catch a beating.
 03-31-2008, 11:34 AM         #32
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U motherfu*kers serious? So emo kidz are zzzzzzs now? Ya'll need to make up your mind as to who you hate. It's hard to keep up.
 10 years ago '04        #33
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
 Michael Jordan said:
@ the ignorance in this thread.

People are actually applauding the Mexicans for beating kids because they are "emo." Who the fu*k is anyone to say what a kid should or should not be. If he's emo so fu*kin what leave the little sh*t alone and why is it any of your god damn concern?
Thats the problem with people they're too focused on the next man rather than fixing the problems in their own fu*kin lives.

Emo's are generally quiet shy, and harmless kids(except to themselves) from the times I've seen them. So why the fu*k are people applauding beating up them?

Being "emo" is nothing more than a phase. It will be over really soon for most of those kids, it's pathetic people are applauding this violence.

shut up mike
you should work on trying to make a good looking shoe instead of defending emos on a hip hop board
 03-31-2008, 11:57 AM         #34
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Then what do you have to say about emo-hop? and emo is short for emotional and emotional is a word.

emo-hop... hip hop with more to it then money, drugs, drinking and girls. Not sure if you can handle all that yet. The midwest is known for most of the undergrounds emotional and political emcees.

It's undeniable music as well, true works of art, with depth, reflexiveness and meaning... catchy too.
Emos are not just people with emotions. Everyone has emotions.

Emos are a specific group of people who are generally whining c*nts bordering on homos3xuality.

Still though, they don't deserve beats for it, not harming anyone.
 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM         #35
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Emo is whatever you want it to be, at the end of the day, the ladies still love me.
 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM         #36
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Emos are not just people with emotions. Everyone has emotions.

Emos are a specific group of people who are generally whining c*nts bordering on homos3xuality.

Still though, they don't deserve beats for it, not harming anyone.
very true... the label "emo" is different from being emotional... stupid, but true regardless.

nonetheless, it makes me laugh to hear so much crap being talked about emo kids, when alot of famous people in like r&b act like some big fairies too. taking pics for their albums like theyre gonna cry, they sound like bi*ches when they sing, and all they sing about is heartbreak and sh*t..
 03-31-2008, 12:33 PM         #37
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Emo is whatever you want it to be, at the end of the day, the ladies still love me.
No, emo is what it is. That is a group of society that are generally whiny little idiots who cross dress.

And who the fu*k cares if the ladies love you? Only an insecure person would randomly come out with such a sentence. You're also stupid as fu*k to think that being part of a certain group is going to dicate your percieved attractiveness.

Like if you switched to goth or hip hop you'd suddenly lose whatever appeal you have.

Stop being such a fu*king emo.
 03-31-2008, 12:37 PM         #38
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
very true... the label "emo" is different from being emotional... stupid, but true regardless.

nonetheless, it makes me laugh to hear so much crap being talked about emo kids, when alot of famous people in like r&b act like some big fairies too. taking pics for their albums like theyre gonna cry, they sound like bi*ches when they sing, and all they sing about is heartbreak and sh*t..
Yeah i listen to alot of emotional music, whether that's rap or rock.

But still, there's a noted difference. When emo listeners participate in listening to such music, they have an overwhelming arrogance about it.

Like a I-Listen-To-Emotional-Music-I'm-Better-And-Maturer-And-I-Want-To-Carve-The-Lyrics-Of-My-Fav-Album-on-My-Forehead type attitude.

In short, i think it's referred to as arrogance.

Not to generalise, but from my experiance emos are like the upperclass, they have a holier than the rest of you take on life.
 03-31-2008, 12:40 PM         #39
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So thank you for the being the judge of all this. I guess it is what it is, and you my friend are nothing but a close minded pretentious prik.

and also thank you for prooving my point, and I look nothing like your "emo"

You coulnd't even understand the way I look. Just don't talk.

Last edited by buFF3mo; 03-31-2008 at 12:42 PM..
 03-31-2008, 12:41 PM         #40
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and plain and simple, we understand that we put more time, effort, and emotion into our lyrics so why not beat it into you? We're just that much stronger.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago