How Birdman and Lil Wayne Met[TRUE STORY INSIDE]

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2008, 01:09 AM         #1
107072 pageviews
22 comments

Stylus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Birdman and Lil Wayne Met[TRUE STORY INSIDE]

Ok ma n*gga yo DIS JUST END ma n*gga real talk ok look I got this sh*t from the streets ma n*gga I heard this rumor so ima share it with yall at first im like "wtf? naah" but then it made sense ok so I'ma pass down what I heard trust me it's worth a read aight ma n*ggas enjoy.

The Beginning
Once upon a time there was a drug dealer(waynes step father) aka Reginald Carter who took wayne in when he was a little kid. One day Dwayne Carter's mother went out of town(God knows for what) and made his step father Reginald Carter watch Dwayne Carter. He one day drove out at night time with stress on his back due to the fact he had to watch his step son (which he referred to as a punk, a buster, a sucker mother fu*ker) and left Dwayne Michael Carter in the car while visiting a near by strip club as a man named Brian Williams(baby) approached the car and heard Dwayne Michael Carter rapping and crying to himself at the same time expressing himself with sloppy lyrics based upon how he felt. Brian Williams then felt sorry for the little boy and approached him and said with a smile "Hey little boy, why are you crying?" says Brian Williams. "My daddy left me in the car and and(cries excessively with shutters) and and and left meeeeeee all here by myself". "damn that's messed up, well look I heard you rapping and listen play boy I think I can give you a deal and make you rich yung monay nah mean play boy? BLORRUUU(at that time Birdman made a bird call excessively which then made Dwayne Michael Carter's eyes glow. "really?" says wayne. "of course" says Birdman(Brian Williams). Wayne gets out the car and holds Baby's hand and skips to Birdmans limo while singing "skip skip skip to my lou".

Later that night
After that they went to Birdmans studio and Birdman sat down and had a business discussion with wayne and then Dwayne Carter signed with Cash Money at the age of 11. Ever since Dwayne Carter signed with Cash Money Birdman got him under his bird wings and influenced him to become gay while molesting him when Dwayne Carter was in the tub taking a bath signing "Rubber Ducky". Birdman then came in and joined Lil wayne as an uninvited guest to his relaxing moment. Witnesses say they heard screams and yells coming from Brian Williams bathroom. "it sounded likez a kid and sh*t mo n*gga" said Tyrone Jefferson who is one of the witnesses of Lil Wayne's incident.

The Very Next Day
The next day wayne told everybody Birdman was his Daddy and that he was Birdman Jr. Witnesses say that he sound like he was being forced to say what he had said. Others say they saw Birdman peeping out the curtains as Dwayne Carter was giving the speech.

Later
In 1998, Dwayne Carter(known as Wayne) was featured on the song, "Back That Azz Up", with Juvenile and Mannie Fresh. In 1999 he released his solo debut "Tha Block Is Hot".

A Few Years Later
Now Wayne Refers to himself as "best rapper alive" and kisses Birdman on the lips with pride as mockery speaks for itself "damn right I kissed my daddy" says Dwayne Carter with PRIDE that he kissed Brian Williams on the lips. Some say wayne is gay, some are okay with the fact that he's gay. But will Hip Hop ever accept wayne if he fully comes out of the closet as a gay person? Some say he has his foot out already. But who knows, the world may never know. Until then, Dwayne Carter will keep making records about him being the best rapper alive and a proud rapper, who KISSED his "Daddy".

Please note that the following story has been told by a witness who claims he was signed with Cash Money once and knows the whole story about Dwayne Carter and Brian Williams. We cannot mention his name at the time but he claims he is a witness who has done a lot for Wayne and knows the whole story of Dwayne Carters early career life as a teenage rapper and maybe plans on exposing him later in life.

22 comments for "How Birdman and Lil Wayne Met[TRUE STORY INSIDE]"

03-28-2008, 01:15 AM         #2
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #3
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
too much time on ya hands dawg..
 03-28-2008, 01:17 AM         #4
Stylus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf? You n*ggas DUMB I copy and pasted this naw mean ma n*gga? I aint got time to waste and type that up ma n*gga GETS OFFS MA d*ck bi*ch NUKKA
 03-28-2008, 01:23 AM         #5
Witac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stylus said:
Wtf? You n*ggas DUMB I copy and pasted this naw mean ma n*gga? I aint got time to waste and type that up ma n*gga GETS OFFS MA d*ck bi*ch NUKKA
dont have time to waste? its not like your studying what the fu*k else you got to do?

umm...free up some time, and pick up a book

OR

since i am completely unsure of your intelligence level and can really ONLY go off of how you speak...........

STOP SPEAKING SO DAMN IGNORANTLY

please and thank you
 03-28-2008, 01:30 AM         #6
Stylus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Witac said:
dont have time to waste? its not like your studying what the fu*k else you got to do?

OR

since i am completely unsure of your intelligence level and can really ONLY go off of how you speak...........

STOP SPEAKING SO DAMN IGNORANTLY

please and thank you
n*gga....IM fu*kEN YO MOMMA THATS WHY I AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE BYTCH AZZ NUKKu AND what u mean fu*ken speak? n*gga im TYPING U MOTHA fu*kA not speaking n*gga you take this net sh*t TOO seriously motha fu*ka u must of thought we was in real life nawwww n*gga NAWWW shut yo a.ss up nah mean? feel me ma n*gga? you...you smell me tho ma n*gga? real talk...
 10 years ago '04        #7
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
this n*gga is ridiculous right now..
 10 years ago '04        #8
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Stylus said:
n*gga....IM fu*kEN YO MOMMA THATS WHY I AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE BYTCH AZZ NUKKu AND what u mean fu*ken speak? n*gga im TYPING U MOTHA fu*kA not speaking n*gga you take this net sh*t TOO seriously motha fu*ka u must of thought we was in real life nawwww n*gga NAWWW shut yo a.ss up nah mean? feel me ma n*gga? you...you smell me tho ma n*gga? real talk...
i'm guessing you're a young white kid.
ain't no black dude say n*gga that fu*king much
 03-28-2008, 03:00 AM         #9
Emerica  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t looks fake to me.
 10 years ago '06        #10
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 Stylus said:
Ok ma n*gga yo DIS JUST END ma n*gga real talk ok look I got this sh*t from the streets ma n*gga I heard this rumor so ima share it with yall at first im like "wtf? naah" but then it made sense ok so I'ma pass down what I heard trust me it's worth a read aight ma n*ggas enjoy.

The Beginning
Once upon a time there was a drug dealer(waynes step father) aka Reginald Carter who took wayne in when he was a little kid. One day Dwayne Carter's mother went out of town(God knows for what) and made his step father Reginald Carter watch Dwayne Carter. He one day drove out at night time with stress on his back due to the fact he had to watch his step son (which he referred to as a punk, a buster, a sucker mother fu*ker) and left Dwayne Michael Carter in the car while visiting a near by strip club as a man named Brian Williams(baby) approached the car and heard Dwayne Michael Carter rapping and crying to himself at the same time expressing himself with sloppy lyrics based upon how he felt. Brian Williams then felt sorry for the little boy and approached him and said with a smile "Hey little boy, why are you crying?" says Brian Williams. "My daddy left me in the car and and(cries excessively with shutters) and and and left meeeeeee all here by myself". "damn that's messed up, well look I heard you rapping and listen play boy I think I can give you a deal and make you rich yung monay nah mean play boy? BLORRUUU(at that time Birdman made a bird call excessively which then made Dwayne Michael Carter's eyes glow. "really?" says wayne. "of course" says Birdman(Brian Williams). Wayne gets out the car and holds Baby's hand and skips to Birdmans limo while singing "skip skip skip to my lou".

Later that night
After that they went to Birdmans studio and Birdman sat down and had a business discussion with wayne and then Dwayne Carter signed with Cash Money at the age of 11. Ever since Dwayne Carter signed with Cash Money Birdman got him under his bird wings and influenced him to become gay while molesting him when Dwayne Carter was in the tub taking a bath signing "Rubber Ducky". Birdman then came in and joined Lil wayne as an uninvited guest to his relaxing moment. Witnesses say they heard screams and yells coming from Brian Williams bathroom. "it sounded likez a kid and sh*t mo n*gga" said Tyrone Jefferson who is one of the witnesses of Lil Wayne's incident.

The Very Next Day
The next day wayne told everybody Birdman was his Daddy and that he was Birdman Jr. Witnesses say that he sound like he was being forced to say what he had said. Others say they saw Birdman peeping out the curtains as Dwayne Carter was giving the speech.

Later
In 1998, Dwayne Carter(known as Wayne) was featured on the song, "Back That Azz Up", with Juvenile and Mannie Fresh. In 1999 he released his solo debut "Tha Block Is Hot".

A Few Years Later
Now Wayne Refers to himself as "best rapper alive" and kisses Birdman on the lips with pride as mockery speaks for itself "damn right I kissed my daddy" says Dwayne Carter with PRIDE that he kissed Brian Williams on the lips. Some say wayne is gay, some are okay with the fact that he's gay. But will Hip Hop ever accept wayne if he fully comes out of the closet as a gay person? Some say he has his foot out already. But who knows, the world may never know. Until then, Dwayne Carter will keep making records about him being the best rapper alive and a proud rapper, who KISSED his "Daddy".

Please note that the following story has been told by a witness who claims he was signed with Cash Money once and knows the whole story about Dwayne Carter and Brian Williams. We cannot mention his name at the time but he claims he is a witness who has done a lot for Wayne and knows the whole story of Dwayne Carters early career life as a teenage rapper and maybe plans on exposing him later in life.

props on exposing the truth. :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #11
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972

Damn... This thread is too funny... Ya feel me ma n*gga? Real talk... Boing boing... Get off ma d*ck...

Damn boxden dudes are funny
 03-28-2008, 03:13 PM         #12
Stylus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok bump this sh*t ma n*gga it got a lot of views ma n*gga wayne fans came in here saw this sh*t ma n*gga and then they bounced out like 'damn n*gga i gotta get the fu*k outta here ma n*gga' u feel me? cause they couldnt handle the truth ok so bump...bump...bump...BUMPTY BUMP BUMP BUMPP!!
 10 years ago '07        #13
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
you need to step outside ya mother's house and find out what a life is
 03-28-2008, 03:35 PM         #14
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
you need to step outside ya mother's house and find out what a life is
....says the nerd with 2,000 post in less than 5 months

wow
 03-28-2008, 03:39 PM         #15
Witac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
....says the nerd with 2,000 post in less than 5 months

wow
ouch....and i was expecting stylus to come up here and try and son this kid and you stepped up and rocked up....

that sh*t was funny
 03-28-2008, 03:39 PM         #16
Stylus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahaaaaaa yo thats funny he say that sh*t ma n*gga cause i been on boxden since last year ma n*gga and i just came back ma n*gga and had like 30 post ma n*gga now i got like 70 and sh*t feel me ma n*gga? this n*gga just butt hurt cause wayne got exposed feel me? real talk ma niggga you need to hop off my d*ck and stop bein a hater ma n*gga...feel me tho?
 03-28-2008, 03:47 PM         #17
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too much to read... too much effort made on writing it... which makes me wonder how much time do you have on your hands?
 03-28-2008, 03:49 PM         #18
weezyisgay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though i hate lil wayne hate was given because u dont know how to speak english the right way
 03-28-2008, 03:52 PM         #19
Stylus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 weezyisgay said:
even though i hate lil wayne hate was given because u dont know how to speak english the right way
n*gga you dumb cause you dont speak on the fu*kin internet u dumb f*g**t and sense u wanna be all perfect ma n*gga its English ma n*gga capitalize the language ma n*gga fu*k yo hate ma n*gga i can care less ma n*gga fu*k u and weezy ma n*gga u a bi*ch a.ss n*gga ma n*gga u gay n*gga u prolly jack off to weezy n*gga thats why u got the name weezyisgay cause u gay with him ma n*gga thats why u gave hate ma n*gga u love weezy stop lyin n*gga...n*gga...n*gga AHHHHHHHHHH
 03-28-2008, 03:57 PM         #20
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 weezyisgay said:
judging by your ineffective logic, it would be "you" instead of "u" right??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy