NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 03:38 AM         #1
20993 pageviews
8 comments

[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Need Info On This Palermo Va6.1 Home Theater

ALRIGHT CHECK THIS OUT I WAS DRIVING AND SUM GUY HEARS ME BUMPING HE PULLS UP NEXT TO ME AND SAY HE DONT MEAN TO SOUND DUM BUT HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I WANTED TO BUY A HOME THEATER SYSTEM SO I PULL OVER CHECK IT OUT SO I END UP BUYING TO FOR $150.00 ITS BRAND NEW I JUST OPENED IT TO CHECK IT OUT MAKE SHURE HE WASENT SELLING ME A BOX FULL OR ROCKS AND sh*t

I WANTED TO KNOW THIS THO

IS THIS A GOOD BRAND?
WHERE CAN I FIND IT IN A RETAIL STORE LIKE CIRCUT CITY OR SUMTHING?
WAS THIS A COME UP OR NOT?

ALSO I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL IT WHAT I WANT TO DO IS GET STORE CREADIT FOR IT SUM WHERE BUT I DONT KNOW IF I COULD GET IN TROUBLE OR WHERE I COULD DO THIS

PROPS 4 THE HELP HEAR ARE SUM PICS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by [BMAN]; 03-27-2008 at 03:40 AM..

8 comments for "I Need Info On This Palermo Va6.1 Home Theater"

10 years ago '06        #2
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368

Sorry to laugh,but that is a scam.They do it all over the place and they basically drive up and give some sob story about the equipment they have in thier van or SUV,usually somethign like thier overstocked and want to offer deals.You usually wind up getting scammed for about two to four times what the cheap equipment you bought is worth.

This trick is terribly old and a LOT of people fall for it.They tried it in Texas a few years ago,I would laugh every time they would come up to me.They usually prey on younger folks or people they hear with bump in thier rides at stoplights and parking lots.

NEVER buy crap from street sellers,its thier job to hustle you,they do it for a living.Lesson learned grasshopper.

Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 03-27-2008 at 03:50 AM..
 03-27-2008, 03:54 AM         #3
[BMAN]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:

Sorry to laugh,but that is a scam.They do it all over the place and they basically drive up and give some sob story about the equipment they have in thier van or SUV,usually somethign like thier overstocked and want to offer deals.You usually wind up getting scammed for about two to four times what the cheap equipment you bought is worth.

This trick is terribly old and a LOT of people fall for it.They tried it in Texas a few years ago,I would laugh every time they would come up to me.They usually prey on younger folks or people they hear with bump in thier rides at stoplights and parking lots.

NEVER buy crap from street sellers,its thier job to hustle you,they do it for a living.Lesson learned grasshopper.
WORD

YEA THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING BUT I ONLY PAID A HUNDRED AND 50 BUCKS THAT GUY WANTED TO CHARGE ME 600 HUNDRED BUT I TOLD HIM I ONLY HAD 150 CASH SO HE WAS LIKE fu*k IT A THEY TRIED SELLING YOU THE SAME BRAND OR WHAT

BUT DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BRAND OR WHERE I COULD FIND IT AT IN A RETAIL STORE

Last edited by [BMAN]; 03-27-2008 at 03:55 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #4
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
You might have made out alright,I am seeing prices ranging on used Palermo Va6.1 Home Theater system like yours for around $250-$300 dollars.
 10 years ago '06        #5
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
here is what I found on the specs online from someone selling the same system

Item Specifics - Home Speakers
Speaker Type: Multi-Speaker System
Brand: Palermo
Condition: brand new still in box
Cabinet Color: Black

Palermo VA6.1 Home Theater Digital Cinema 6.1

Features: Piano black gloss finish, Metal Technology Drivers, ABS Cabinets

Specification: A 1000 watts system, long speaker wire, and wall mounting brakets for speakers all included in box

Subwoofer has dual 6.5 subwoofers, 8ohm impedance, Frequency response 60-180 hz, sensitivity 91 db + 3db.

The Center Channel Speaker has 2-4 " mid bass, 1" titanium tweeter, 6 ohm impedance, Frequency Response 150-20 khz, sensitivity 89db.

TWO (2) Front Channel Speakers 4" midbass, 1" titanium tweeter, 6 ohm impedance, Frequency response 70hz-20khz, Sensitivity 89db

TWO (2) Rear Surround Speakers 4" midbass, 1" titanium tweeter, 6 ohm impedance, Frequency Response 70hz-20 khz, sensitivity 89db

this product is going for at market value $2495.00 and well worth every penny.

Pictures from above are from a happy customer of my in his house

All sales are final
P.S. if you want more pics of the unopened box I will send you them and also more pics of the speakers set up in a customers house.
 03-27-2008, 10:52 AM         #6
[BMAN]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do You Know Where I Could Find The Brand In A Store???
For I Could Return It And Get Store Cridet
 10 years ago '04        #7
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,951 | Props total: 5725 5725
i'd jus sell it on ebay or craigslist
 10 years ago '04        #8
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 [BMAN] said:
WORD

YEA THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING BUT I ONLY PAID A HUNDRED AND 50 BUCKS THAT GUY WANTED TO CHARGE ME 600 HUNDRED BUT I TOLD HIM I ONLY HAD 150 CASH SO HE WAS LIKE fu*k IT
You got hustled out of $150

What the fu*k is a Palermo?

at the $2495.00 retail on that garbage.

And thats not even a 6.1 system. Only a 5.1. Dosen't have additional surround speaker.

Last edited by hockeythug; 03-27-2008 at 12:34 PM..
 03-27-2008, 05:38 PM         #9
[BMAN]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
You got hustled out of $150

What the fu*k is a Palermo?

at the $2495.00 retail on that garbage.

And thats not even a 6.1 system. Only a 5.1. Dosen't have additional surround speaker.
IT COMES WITH TWEATERS TO HOMIE...I MEAN 150 AINT MUCH BUT I KNOW I NEVER HEARD OF THAT BRAND BUT SUM PPL I HAV E TAKEN TO SAY ITS NOT THAT BAD OF A BRAND

I THINK IM JUST GUNNA HOOK THAT sh*t UP TO MY RECIVER AND sh*t PLAY SUM PS3 WIT SURROUND SOUND.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy