Mar 26, 2008 - Rapper Cevlar was killed outside Bklyn restaurant. (Uncle Murda's Enemy)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was Uncle Murda Involved?
Hell Yeah . East New York 76 69.09%
No. Random Beef 34 30.91%
Voters: 110. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 03-30-2008, 09:53 AM         #41
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
yea alot of parts of l.i dudes are pus*y but yo theres some real a.ss dudes around there like hempstead is pretty dirty around there and huntington or some sh*t? anyone from l.i? but i heard hempstead that sh*t is like mini harlem
Stony Brooke poor kids

Javon23 said:
who gives a sh*t
i have no sympathy
he chose to live that violent life
its humorous when i see peeps with RIP threads on here
talking about he was an aspiring rapper trying to get out the hood
then i watch youtube clips with him all in the camera talking about murder murder k!ll k!ll with a blade under his tongue
That is some true sh*t. How do you cry tears about "RIP" if the dude's name is Cevlar... I'm sorry, but that's just begging for a bullet.
And "my people"? I don't consider a Salvadoran one of "my (Latin) people" if he joins up the MS-13's and starts k!lling border-jumpers in South Texas railroad stations. So I don't see how someone is one of "your people" if they go around repping violence and then get violence visited upon them.
 10 years ago '04        #42
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
im mad they said he had a whiting fish sandwich in his hand like it mattered
 03-30-2008, 12:32 PM         #43
newmoney06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
n*ggaz don't even have to go to the precinct anymore, they're dry snitching online.
true story, one of my right hand mans got k!lled last year, he spit 2, and the main sh*t that they printed in the article was comments off his myspace page talking about blood codes and sh*t, see below

so you already know, if its hip hop related, they definitely on his myspace page looking for clues. AND he got a uncle murda diss on his page?! Murda aint have sh*t to do with him but the hip hop cops is gonna be on his back heavy after this one. Anyway, check my man myspace RIP Jap Valentine!!
 10 years ago '04        #44
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Nugen2384 said:
...Long Island n*ggas are some of pussiest n*ggas in the world. R.I.P. to the n*gga Cavlar.
n*gga U Stupid...

L.I All Day!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #45
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr. Osoria said:
lmao at this dude truck in the video saying exit 21...roosvelt, thats another horrible spot..
LMAO!!! U already Kno....Velt Villainz Gets it in...Big Truck from Uniondale tho...n*ggaz in Tha Velt dont really fu*k wit tha n*gga...In my opinion, that n*gga is a.ss....
 03-30-2008, 01:11 PM         #46
tino5647 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl gotta stop k!lling people
 03-30-2008, 01:12 PM         #47
tino5647 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy
 03-30-2008, 01:41 PM         #48
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that's cold
 03-30-2008, 01:51 PM         #49
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East New Yawk!

Gmg!!!!!
 03-30-2008, 02:25 PM         #50
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Stylez said:
Guess he wasnt wearing his "Cevlar" vest at the time
hahahahaha
 03-30-2008, 11:58 PM         #51
thekidnyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nugen2384 said:
...Long Island n*ggas are some of pussiest n*ggas in the world. R.I.P. to the n*gga Cavlar.
n*gga im from queens in live in LI and some of the thoroist n*ggaz live out here
 10 years ago '04        #52
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 BRAZZ said:
I dare anyone to act as tough as they do on the pc on the streets.
right
 10 years ago '04        #53
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 murdamurda said:
pls uncle murda just wanted to send a message to the general public he's a gangsta.

but that n*gga cavlar was poppin mad sh*t and walkin around w/ razor blades under his tongue... wtf.

on his myspace page he has this new uncle murda diss track. i guess he got shots thrown right back at him. wheres his boy lil truck now ???

Papoose your next lil boy... This isnt no Rat Joe beef. MurdaMurda
Where do you dudes come from? Like life is a video game or somethin, all fun and games. Type ill fu*ked up sh*t on a keyboard, because there's no repercussions.
 03-31-2008, 04:53 PM         #54
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^he saying facts brah, he isn't making any of that up.........
 03-31-2008, 05:00 PM         #55
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word, there are some parts of Long Island where you'll get fu*kED up.
 10 years ago '05        #56
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
I swear our black people could be so damn ignorant.
 10 years ago '06        #57
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
First off what part of the game is that for some of yall n*ggas to be callin out Murda name like that like he had something to do with this? Are you serious. For anyone to allow someone to post a thread like this labelin n*ggas is fu*kin dumb and they should get dealt with. WOw I didn't know SNITCHING was really this fu*kin cool

On the real alot of yall on here dont know what the fu*k yall are talkin about in the first place. Dont mention Bedstuy or sh*t about Brooklyn if you aint gon come through poppin sh*t. Yall so fu*kin tough on these threads knowin n*ggas can't get at you. That man left behind a family and yall got the nerve to be disrespectful to his fam like that? WTF is wrong with yall?

I happen to meet this dude and he was a pretty cool cat no matter how old he was or what life he lived. Respect n*ggas and thats real talk. Dont wish death on nobody because that sh*t will come back and get true. RIP my dude.
 8 years ago '06        #58
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 975 975
 Crown Loyal said:
First off what part of the game is that for some of yall n*ggas to be callin out Murda name like that like he had something to do with this? Are you serious. For anyone to allow someone to post a thread like this labelin n*ggas is fu*kin dumb and they should get dealt with. WOw I didn't know SNITCHING was really this fu*kin cool

On the real alot of yall on here dont know what the fu*k yall are talkin about in the first place. Dont mention Bedstuy or sh*t about Brooklyn if you aint gon come through poppin sh*t. Yall so fu*kin tough on these threads knowin n*ggas can't get at you. That man left behind a family and yall got the nerve to be disrespectful to his fam like that? WTF is wrong with yall?

I happen to meet this dude and he was a pretty cool cat no matter how old he was or what life he lived. Respect n*ggas and thats real talk. Dont wish death on nobody because that sh*t will come back and get true. RIP my dude.
realest s**t in dis damn thread
 8 years ago '09        #59
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 Nugen2384 said:
Word!!!
 8 years ago '04        #60
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
Uncle Murda is nothing more then a loud talking clown in a Halloween suit to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy