Kevin Love & Tyler Hansborough Discussion (Who's Better?)

most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will be better in the NBA??
Kevin Love 39 69.64%
Tyler Hansborough 10 17.86%
Dunno 6 10.71%
Both will be great. 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Bezerk said:
u do realize there's about a week b/t the elite 8 and the final 4 right? I'm sure they can find time in their busy schedules to vote sumtime during a whole week u fu*king moron...
You do realize it's multiple people voting and they don't go to the internet and click who they vote for, right? They have to have their votes in by a certain date. You are only giving me when the award is handed out, not when they actually have to vote by. So people are voting before the tourney. Like how Tyler got the Sporting News Award. I don't even know why I have to break this down for your simple a.ss.

I swear, dumb pus*y internet muthafu*kas
 03-23-2008, 02:50 PM         #62
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah there are some good a.ss teams in the Big 12 but KSU will NEVER be one of them. You figure that once somebody realizes they're in fu*king Manhattan, KS they'd be quick to realize that they might just have fu*ked on up in choosing a school to play basketball at.
have u been to chapel hill? I'm just sayin..
 03-23-2008, 02:52 PM         #63
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
You do realize it's multiple people voting and they don't go to the internet and click who they vote for, right? They have to have their votes in by a certain date. You are only giving me when the award is handed out, not when they actually have to vote by. So people are voting before the tourney. Like how Tyler got the Sporting News Award. I don't even know why I have to break this down for your simple a.ss.

I swear, dumb pus*y internet muthafu*kas
I work for a newspaper, I know the system better than you...

and y r u talkin bout sporting news? n*gga we talkin about the NAISMITH award... which is voted on AFTER the elite 8... u r a fu*king idiot...
 10 years ago '04        #64
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11363 11363
 Bezerk said:
have u been to chapel hill? I'm just sayin..
No but I'm pretty sure the allure and tradition of UNC would be enough to tell me to play basketball there over a school like KSU in the middle of nowhere with no hoes and no basketball history surrounded by cowboys and sh*t.
 03-23-2008, 02:57 PM         #65
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO.... today is the day that they ANNOUNCE just the finalists for the Naismith award... *dies*

Beginning Feb. 9, CBS Sports’ “AT&T AT THE HALF” will feature a weekly Naismith Trophy Watch highlighting the men’s players in contention for the coveted award who have distinguished themselves throughout the season. On March 23, CBS will announce the four Naismith Trophy finalists.

Fans will be eligible to cast their vote for the winner until April 5.
Please admit u were owned.... please!!!!
 03-23-2008, 02:59 PM         #66
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
No but I'm pretty sure the allure and tradition of UNC would be enough to tell me to play basketball there over a school like KSU in the middle of nowhere with no hoes and no basketball history surrounded by cowboys and sh*t.
Chapel Hill is pretty sh*tty bruh...
There's nothing there really but the school and some tobacco fields really...
 10 years ago '04        #67
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11363 11363
 Bezerk said:
Chapel Hill is pretty sh*tty bruh...
There's nothing there really but the school and some tobacco fields really...
Can't be any worse than where KSU located. I'm lucky though I went to school in Gainesville which is the definition of a college town.
 03-23-2008, 03:03 PM         #68
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Can't be any worse than where KSU located. I'm lucky though I went to school in Gainesville which is the definition of a college town.
yeah man, Chapel Hill is a college town... kind of like Blacksburg and Charlottesville and Clemson....
 10 years ago '04        #69
Mega 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
I work for a newspaper, I know the system better than you...

and y r u talkin bout sporting news? n*gga we talkin about the NAISMITH award... which is voted on AFTER the elite 8... u r a fu*king idiot...
I mentioned the Naismith Award, to give you an example, to show you your Puke players who won...and their GREAT stats

They have many more, John Wooden, Sporting News...etc etc

I wasn't just talking about the Naismith award.

And you didn't know why Nelson was mentioned. I guess you didn't know the undefeated season they were trying to pull off, with a top 5 team :rolleyes:
And you complained about Tim Duncan, because they didn't make the final four. :rolleyes:
 03-23-2008, 03:25 PM         #70
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beasley=mad. hahaha. he's outta the tourney. take the L and go pro already.
 03-23-2008, 03:32 PM         #71
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
I mentioned the Naismith Award, to give you an example, to show you your Puke players who won...and their GREAT stats

They have many more, John Wooden, Sporting News...etc etc

I wasn't just talking about the Naismith award.

And you didn't know why Nelson was mentioned. I guess you didn't know the undefeated season they were trying to pull off, with a top 5 team :rolleyes:
And you complained about Tim Duncan, because they didn't make the final four. :rolleyes:
sporting news is a worthless award...
and ur seriously a fu*king idiot.. u were talkin bout players on great teams that did this and that.... and i told u the teams that didn't do sh*t.... and the players with high numbers.... St. Joe's n*gga? they get less respect for that sh*t than Memphis would...
 03-23-2008, 03:37 PM         #72
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John R. Wooden Award Ballots
March 7, 2008

A long voting period that allows voters to evaluate players up through games of the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament.
I'm tired of owning u...

Naismith and Wooden awards r the 2 major individual awards...
 10 years ago '06        #73
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I have yet to see a link...
 10 years ago '04        #74
Mega 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
sporting news is a worthless award...
and ur seriously a fu*king idiot.. u were talkin bout players on great teams that did this and that.... and i told u the teams that didn't do sh*t.... and the players with high numbers.... St. Joe's n*gga? they get less respect for that sh*t than Memphis would...
Funny, Tyler already won the Sporting News, and it means enough to get his name to the rafter :rolleyes:

And you think awards where the fans vote mean more?

The teams didn't do sh*t Yeah JJ Redd*ck's team didn't, huh

Like you said the votes are in, before a winner is even determined. And I said the award is given to players on good and sometimes great teams. That's why I said you don't know about the two players who averaged more than Beasley :rolleyes:

It's amusing to me, when people try to switch the argument around for their convenience

Last edited by Mega; 03-23-2008 at 03:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #75
Mega 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
John R. Wooden Award Ballots
March 7, 2008

I'm tired of owning u...

Naismith and Wooden awards r the 2 major individual awards...

And again dummy, they don't vote after the season :rolleyes:

Do you even know what your argument is?
 10 years ago '04        #76
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 Swishadude said:
I have yet to see a link...
 03-23-2008, 03:48 PM         #77
shizzytheking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beasley>
 03-23-2008, 03:54 PM         #78
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
And again dummy, they don't vote after the season :rolleyes:

Do you even know what your argument is?
ur a moron.... i never said after the season... i said its done for the final 4 since post one u fu*king idiot... ur losing like 3 arguments right now... u want to point sumthin out to get owned on....

and yes, the sporting news one is a piece of sh*t and u can tell because it was barely even mentioned... Sporting news does more stuff with smaller schools and such... how do i know? I work for a newspaper and have to deal with sporting news sh*t often... especially in dealing with football... they r all over the FBS (again, smaller schools)...
 10 years ago '05        #79
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Beasley is FEELING HIMSELF right now. That's why he's Hating on Hansbrough. Tyler been putting up big numbers since his FRESHMAN YEAR. Beasley need to be worried about matching up with them NBA cats. Hansbrough might even stay another year.
 10 years ago '04        #80
Mega 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
ur a moron.... i never said after the season... i said its done for the final 4 since post one u fu*king idiot... ur losing like 3 arguments right now... u want to point sumthin out to get owned on....

and yes, the sporting news one is a piece of sh*t and u can tell because it was barely even mentioned... Sporting news does more stuff with smaller schools and such... how do i know? I work for a newspaper and have to deal with sporting news sh*t often... especially in dealing with football... they r all over the FBS (again, smaller schools)...
Let's backtrack the argument...you're simple

You posted some bullsh*t about stats

I posted the Naismith Winners...said they come from good, sometimes great teams...stats aren't as important as team play. Do you remember me saying that? That's why I asked you about Shane Battier...remember that?

You said no, because Tim Duncan didn't make the Final Four. Wake had a good season where they overachieved, he didn't have the best stats. Same with Jameer Nelson. Them not doing as well in the tourney, team wise, doesn't discount their entire season of stats and the way their team played.

As if I ever said that they give it to the best player on the best team. Every award is given before the tourney is even over. You even showed that.

Again, do you know what you were arguing from the beginning.

Beasley's stats over Hansborough aren't enough to, make up the difference in Tyler playing on the number one team in the country heading in to the tourney.

And if Sporting News is a piece of sh*t, why do I know he won the award. Why was it reported on every major sports website he was going to get his name alongside Worthy and Jordan, because he won the award Maybe you meant, if your piece of sh*t paper, gave out a award, nobody would care.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy