Kevin Love & Tyler Hansborough Discussion (Who's Better?)

most viewed right now
 119
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will be better in the NBA??
Kevin Love 39 69.64%
Tyler Hansborough 10 17.86%
Dunno 6 10.71%
Both will be great. 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM         #41
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
lol You took that from those announcers who are so garbage that the best game they can call all year is a Colorado and K.State game.

Nobody told Michael Beasley to go to a team that hasn't been relevant in 25 years.
Reggie Williams averaged 28 points and 10 rebounds a game without Ty Lawson!!!!

OMG #1 pick, player of the year! @$%@#$%$@##@ -cremes pants even though I really don't have any basketball knowledge- /most n*ggas on Boxden

:)
reggie williams plays against sh*t competition.
 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM         #42
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never knew there was so much hate towards Psycho T...the man is one of the best all around players in the country this year and he is a stand out on a great UNC team...he deserves that award just as much as Beasley do so get the f*ck outta here wit all this hate on Psycho T about he in the ACC and he a junior and all this bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #43
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3033 3033
^Nobodys hatin on him....Im not at least I dont know about these other cats

but look at it from another perspective.
If they were to trade places. Beasley a junior at UNC and Hansbourough a Freshman at K State who would have the edge....the seasoned player on a better team in a better conference.
 10 years ago '04        #44
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
I doubt Beasley really would say this sh*t to the media. I just can't believe somebody would be that much of a prick and such a retard. Until I see a definitive source this is BS. If he really did say that sh*t well you can say my respect level for him just went in the sh*tter.
 10 years ago '04        #45
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Bezerk said:
tim duncan never saw a final 4....
Utah sucked... durant's team did what beasley's team did... Jameer nelson n*gga? da fu*k did his team do in teh tourney?
and yes, Red*ck had some of the best numbers in the country... so did durant.... so did Bogut.... so yeah, the last three pretty much had some of the best numbers. i have no clue wtf nelson's numbers were, might be some of the best too.
The award is voted for before a winner is determined.

Jameer Nelson and Delonte West had led St Joe's to being undefeated until the tourney.
 03-23-2008, 02:34 PM         #46
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
^Nobodys hatin on him....Im not at least I dont know about these other cats

but look at it from another perspective.
If they were to trade places. Beasley a junior at UNC and Hansbourough a Freshman at K State who would have the edge....the seasoned player on a better team in a better conference.
I mean u can't make the excuse about school tho b/c that was his choice to go to K State and POY is this year and yea Beasley is more talented than Hansbrough but he has not had a betta season than him...I like Hansbrough and Beasley but cats just always be tryin to spit bullsh*t about Tyler's game like he garbage or something
 10 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 BrBHZ said:
^Nobodys hatin on him....Im not at least I dont know about these other cats

but look at it from another perspective.
If they were to trade places. Beasley a junior at UNC and Hansbourough a Freshman at K State who would have the edge....the seasoned player on a better team in a better conference.
If Beasley was so incredible he should have had the where with all to go to a conference with superior competition, that's his own fu*king fault. I mean who actually CHOOSES to go to fu*king Kansas State? I don't give a fu*k if Huggins led him there that's one of the wackest universities in the entire nation, place is wack as all fu*k. After him and Walker are out of there they'll go back into the dark like they used to be. Beasley is the best talent in the country but he's an idiot.
 10 years ago '04        #48
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 BrBHZ said:
^Nobodys hatin on him....Im not at least I dont know about these other cats

but look at it from another perspective.
If they were to trade places. Beasley a junior at UNC and Hansbourough a Freshman at K State who would have the edge....the seasoned player on a better team in a better conference.
Hansborough would put up those numbers at KSU, but Beasley, I'm not too sure about. Hansborough is a perfect piece to UNC's team without being selfish. With UNC, I doubt Beasley would get those looks. He wouldn't be able to dominate the ball like he does at KSU, he would have to play more team ball.
 03-23-2008, 02:35 PM         #49
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatdudeChief said:
I never knew there was so much hate towards Psycho T...the man is one of the best all around players in the country this year and he is a stand out on a great UNC team...he deserves that award just as much as Beasley do so get the f*ck outta here wit all this hate on Psycho T about he in the ACC and he a junior and all this bullsh*t
I don't know about hate.... I'm not hating on dude, but facts r facts.... I think Hansbrough is phenomenal, and I think n*ggas r retarded and that Hansbrough will be a solid pro in a couple of years (depending on what team he's on)... But I bet if Brandon Wright was on K-State, he wouldn't steal all of Beasley's shine...
Another reason hansbrough gets more love is cuz he's more exposed nationally cuz of the team he's on. Which is where Bassy has a point... u shouldn't have went to k-sate, but at the same time, it was sposed to be beasley, walker and mayo.... I'm sure if Mayo was there, K-state would've got WAY more exposure... i mean, look at the exposure USC got, when the fu*k have tthey ever got that much exposure?
 03-23-2008, 02:38 PM         #50
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
The award is voted for before a winner is determined.

Jameer Nelson and Delonte West had led St Joe's to being undefeated until the tourney.
ummmmm, that award is done during the final 4.... all the ppl i mentioned had lost by the time that award was decided... clown.
 03-23-2008, 02:38 PM         #51
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
I don't know about hate.... I'm not hating on dude, but facts r facts.... I think Hansbrough is phenomenal, and I think n*ggas r retarded and that Hansbrough will be a solid pro in a couple of years (depending on what team he's on)... But I bet if Brandon Wright was on K-State, he wouldn't steal all of Beasley's shine...
Another reason hansbrough gets more love is cuz he's more exposed nationally cuz of the team he's on. Which is where Bassy has a point... u shouldn't have went to k-sate, but at the same time, it was sposed to be beasley, walker and mayo.... I'm sure if Mayo was there, K-state would've got WAY more exposure... i mean, look at the exposure USC got, when the fu*k have tthey ever got that much exposure?
But like I said before that was Beasley's fault...I think wit his talent he shoulda went to a betta school but maybe he just tryin to hold up his commitment or something...but he coulda easily went to a betta school than K State
 10 years ago '04        #52
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3033 3033
 1000bluntz said:
If Beasley was so incredible he should have had the where with all to go to a conference with superior competition, that's his own fu*king fault. I mean who actually CHOOSES to go to fu*king Kansas State? I don't give a fu*k if Huggins led him there that's one of the wackest universities in the entire nation, place is wack as all fu*k. After him and Walker are out of there they'll go back into the dark like they used to be. Beasley is the best talent in the country but he's an idiot.
Agreed
yeah that is his fault...He said thats why he made the decision. He didnt want to go to a school with a big name or "basketball legacy"....

He should have gone to a bigger school and shined there. I mean we all know he was gonna be one and done so why not go to a good team get a ring and jet.


Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-23-2008 at 02:40 PM..
 03-23-2008, 02:39 PM         #53
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
If Beasley was so incredible he should have had the where with all to go to a conference with superior competition, that's his own fu*king fault. I mean who actually CHOOSES to go to fu*king Kansas State? I don't give a fu*k if Huggins led him there that's one of the wackest universities in the entire nation, place is wack as all fu*k. After him and Walker are out of there they'll go back into the dark like they used to be. Beasley is the best talent in the country but he's an idiot.
but the big XII has the best team in the nation.... and texas... and other geat a.ss teams...
 10 years ago '04        #54
Thuggy C 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 142 142
Man I remember when Beasley was at Riverdale and we played em. He got shut down by our Center who plays at Salisbury which is D3. Iight just wanted to let that be known lol.

Beasley wont be that nice in the pros. He might score alot and get his 11-15 points a game. But the big time Power Forwards gonna tear him up. "But he can play SF to." The elite Sf's gonna tear him apart with speed and strength.


Have fun Guarding LeBron, Garnett, Or Pierce.

No wait maybe he can check Melo..



I think not.
 03-23-2008, 02:40 PM         #55
rasheed √2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
washington state beats north carolina? what?



...get ready for it.
 10 years ago '04        #56
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Bezerk said:
ummmmm, that award is done during the final 4.... all the ppl i mentioned had lost by the time that award was decided... clown.
So when do you think they vote you dumb noncomprehending muthafu*ka?

The day before the final four :rolleyes:
 03-23-2008, 02:42 PM         #57
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Beasley, u shouldn't be POY, cuz TH goes to UNC and u decided to go to a Big XII school and completely turn them around and get them to the tourney for the first time in god knows when..."

That is what the ppl r saying in a nut shell.. that's pretty awesome...
 03-23-2008, 02:44 PM         #58
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
So when do you think they vote you dumb noncomprehending muthafu*ka?

The day before the final four :rolleyes:
u do realize there's about a week b/t the elite 8 and the final 4 right? I'm sure they can find time in their busy schedules to vote sumtime during a whole week u fu*king moron...
 10 years ago '04        #59
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
yeah n*ggaz is some fukin haters...hansbrough is the truth
 10 years ago '04        #60
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Bezerk said:
but the big XII has the best team in the nation.... and texas... and other geat a.ss teams...
Yeah there are some good a.ss teams in the Big 12 but KSU will NEVER be one of them. You figure that once somebody realizes they're in fu*king Manhattan, KS they'd be quick to realize that they might just have fu*ked on up in choosing a school to play basketball at.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy