Kevin Love & Tyler Hansborough Discussion (Who's Better?)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will be better in the NBA??
Kevin Love 39 69.64%
Tyler Hansborough 10 17.86%
Dunno 6 10.71%
Both will be great. 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 01:43 PM         #21
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
You act like Hansbrough isn't a good defensive player, like blocks are all that matters.
He had a sh*t load of steals and is a great positional defensive player.

And do you think Beasley has ever been triple teamed by Clemson, Maryland or the Georgia Tech bigs?
Beasley and hansbrough's steals per game r practically identical...

Every big man with any skill gets collapsed on when they catch the ball... but UNC has so many weapons, no team.... and i mean NONE focuses on TH the way Beasley gets the business by other defenses... They simply can't afford it...
TH is a solid defender, but n*ggas act like his defense is mad nice... and that's so far from the fu*kin truth... Hansbrough's best defensive attribute is ability not to get fouls called on him, but there's a third party that gives him a lil love on that...
 03-23-2008, 01:43 PM         #22
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:

as;dfaldsfahahahaholmasfalfrorlkalmahkahahakhahhah alkhalkhaklhfahshahahahhahahahhahah...
n*gga R U fu*kING SERIOUS?!?!?! R we talkin bout the same 6'10, .3 blocks per game Hansbrough?

I think u guys fail to realize that, though Hansbrough is good... BUT A lot of his points come from cleaning up after the other good players around him... Cuz they can make a whole defense commit and get Hansbrough the ball in a position to do work... or they'll miss and he'll be the only one under the fu*kin rim and he gets easy points, while Beasley works for his sh*t... U think Hansbrough has ever seen a box and 1 at UNC?

a lot more to to defense than blocking shots... Hansbrough gets a lot of steals coming off the ball, or sliding in front on the block... and he is a great help defender...

And Hansbrough doesnt get a lot of drop off passes at the rim because teams dont leave him... but he gets points how he can because he gets double and triple teamed every time he gets the ball... so if hes still getting around 20-25 a game off double teams, and offensive rebounds... then u are just proving the point that he out works everyone...

And why the f*ck would he a box and 1? hes a post player u dumbass... he gets double and triple teams... outstanding guards get box and 1's....

at u being a moron... and probably still steamin cause ur soft a.ss "she-devils" lost...
 10 years ago '06        #23
jreaper 
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 2030 2030
at the end of the day Beasley will have a much better NBA career then Hansbrough
 10 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6038 6038
 goke11429 said:
it's fu*kin college basketball who gives a fu*k...we all know whose going to be da better pro
lol exactly cause n*ggaz gonna abuse hansbrough in da nba
 03-23-2008, 01:46 PM         #25
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Hans is closer to 6'8 then 6'10 and hes still a better defender then Beasley who doesnt play defense............ at all

Hans will take some charges and plays good help defense, he doesnt back down from sh*t, hes not a great shotblocker cause of his size
fu*king false... josh mcroberts is 6'10 and when them n*ggas were standing back to fu*kin back last year for that gay a.ss photo, they were the same fu*king height... mcroberts might've been .5 inch taller
 03-23-2008, 01:49 PM         #26
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KIMBO of BX said:
a lot more to to defense than blocking shots... Hansbrough gets a lot of steals coming off the ball, or sliding in front on the block... and he is a great help defender...

And Hansbrough doesnt get a lot of drop off passes at the rim because teams dont leave him... but he gets points how he can because he gets double and triple teamed every time he gets the ball... so if hes still getting around 20-25 a game off double teams, and offensive rebounds... then u are just proving the point that he out works everyone...

And why the f*ck would he a box and 1? hes a post player u dumbass... he gets double and triple teams... outstanding guards get box and 1's....

at u being a moron... and probably still steamin cause ur soft a.ss "she-devils" lost...
u've never seen a box and 1 on a post player? Especially one who's at the top of the key a lot?
and i said beasley was better all year, and so I'm saying it today cuz duke lost?
and I guess beasley doesn't play in the post... cuz they play box and 1 on him.
 10 years ago '04        #27
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
source?

anybody got a link....

even if you are thinkin that this do you say it?

to be honest hansborough gets extra points for being a junior and playing in the acc....there was announcer that said it like this...People were saying Hansborough deserves it. Did you see what he did without Ty Lawson for 4 or 5 games....well look at what beasley has done without lawson for 25 games

Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-23-2008 at 01:53 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #28
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3508 3508
u can debate who is better all day but u cant say that hansbrough sucks
 10 years ago '04        #29
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
He better make sure he lives up to the hype in the NBA
 03-23-2008, 01:59 PM         #30
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
source?

anybody got a link....

even if you are thinkin that this do you say it?

to be honest hansborough gets extra points for being a junior and playing in the acc....there was announcer that said it like this...People were saying Hansborough deserves it. Did you see what he did without Ty Lawson for 4 or 5 games....well look at what beasley has done without lawson for 25 games
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
who cares?

it's not like what beasley says actually matters to anyone voting for POY anyways
 10 years ago '04        #32
Mega 
space
space
A Puke fan clapping about a UNC player
 10 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
No Source He Aint Say It?????
 10 years ago '06        #34
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,629 | Props total: 8555 8555
Hansbrough is a good player who knows what he gonna do in the NBA untiln he gets there Beasley is a good player also UNC is the way better team at the end of the day.
 03-23-2008, 02:14 PM         #35
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
A Puke fan clapping about a UNC player
ok?

I don't understand how everything you can say about hansbrough statistically... Beasley is RIGHT there, if not better...

"but hansbrough shoots a higher percentage"
Oh, u mean like .8% higher while beasley is shooting 3s and hansbrough is shooting lay ups and shots in the paint?
"but hansbrough gets steals"
Oh, u mean like .2 more steals per game?
"but hansbrough's team wins"
Oh, u mean an individual achievement is based on what the TEAM does?
"but hansbrough did good when lawson was out"
Oh, u mean the same lawson that had QT average more a.ssists in that stretch?
"but beasley doesn't have the intensity"
Oh, so intensity is a skill?
"but hansbrough has heart"
Oh, so heart makes him better than beasley?
"but hansbrough plays in the ACC"
Oh, I guess the Big XII having all those teams in the tourney means they suck?

damn, ur right.... hansbrough should be POY based on all those arguments....

Last edited by Bezerk; 03-23-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #36
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 BrBHZ said:
source?
Did you see what he did without Ty Lawson for 4 or 5 games....well look at what beasley has done without lawson for 25 games
lol You took that from those announcers who are so garbage that the best game they can call all year is a Colorado and K.State game.

Nobody told Michael Beasley to go to a team that hasn't been relevant in 25 years.
Reggie Williams averaged 28 points and 10 rebounds a game without Ty Lawson!!!!

OMG #1 pick, player of the year! @$%@#$%$@##@ -cremes pants even though I really don't have any basketball knowledge- /most n*ggas on Boxden

:)
 10 years ago '04        #37
Mega 
space
space
Player of the year normally goes to a player who also is on a good if not great team. That's why you don't know who the number 1 and number 2 scorers are in the country...the people ahead of Beasley. Beasley gets great numbers against good competition, for a mediocre team.

As a Puke fan

Did Jason Williams, JJ Redd*ck or Shane Battier have the best stats in the country?

Now you're trying to make that stupid argument, because it's a UNC player...sh*ts pathetic

Naismith winners:

# 1997 - Tim Duncan, Wake Forest
# 1998 - Antawn Jamison, North Carolina
# 1999 - Elton Brand, Duke
# 2000 - Kenyon Martin, Cincinnati
# 2001 - Shane Battier, Duke
# 2002 - Jason Williams, Duke
# 2003 - T. J. Ford, Texas
# 2004 - Jameer Nelson, St. Joseph's
# 2005 - Andrew Bogut, Utah
# 2006 - J.J. Red*ck, Duke
# 2007 - Kevin Durant, Texas
 03-23-2008, 02:19 PM         #38
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
u've never seen a box and 1 on a post player? Especially one who's at the top of the key a lot?
and i said beasley was better all year, and so I'm saying it today cuz duke lost?
and I guess beasley doesn't play in the post... cuz they play box and 1 on him.
at all your teams being a.ss...
 10 years ago '04        #39
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 bassy said:
lol You took that from those announcers who are so garbage that the best game they can call all year is a Colorado and K.State game.

Nobody told Michael Beasley to go to a team that hasn't been relevant in 25 years.
Reggie Williams averaged 28 points and 10 rebounds a game without Ty Lawson!!!!

OMG #1 pick, player of the year! @$%@#$%$@##@ -cremes pants even though I really don't have any basketball knowledge- /most n*ggas on Boxden

:)
hey I just thought the sh*t was a funny quote. I like both of em and wouldnt be surprised if they split the major awards. I honestly dont see either of them winning all of them.

back it down n*gga you seem stressed

and you said the same thing i did Psycho T gets extra credit for the team hes on. If Beasley goes to Clemson, Wake or GaTech and puts up the same numbers hes got a better chance at winning those POY awards than he does for going to K state

Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-23-2008 at 02:26 PM..
 03-23-2008, 02:25 PM         #40
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Player of the year normally goes to a player who also is on a good if not great team. That's why you don't know who the number 1 and number 2 scorers are in the country...the people ahead of Beasley. Beasley gets great numbers against good competition, for a mediocre team.

As a Puke fan

Did Jason Williams, JJ Redd*ck or Shane Battier have the best stats in the country?

Now you're trying to make that stupid argument, because it's a UNC player...sh*ts pathetic

Naismith winners:

# 1997 - Tim Duncan, Wake Forest
# 1998 - Antawn Jamison, North Carolina
# 1999 - Elton Brand, Duke
# 2000 - Kenyon Martin, Cincinnati
# 2001 - Shane Battier, Duke
# 2002 - Jason Williams, Duke
# 2003 - T. J. Ford, Texas
# 2004 - Jameer Nelson, St. Joseph's
# 2005 - Andrew Bogut, Utah
# 2006 - J.J. Red*ck, Duke
# 2007 - Kevin Durant, Texas
tim duncan never saw a final 4....
Utah sucked... durant's team did what beasley's team did... Jameer nelson n*gga? da fu*k did his team do in teh tourney?
and yes, Red*ck had some of the best numbers in the country... so did durant.... so did Bogut.... so yeah, the last three pretty much had some of the best numbers. i have no clue wtf nelson's numbers were, might be some of the best too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago