why did all of NYC diss pac...except The WU

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 07:24 PM         #41
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Nah son he got shot

and his retaliation was to go to the oppisite side of the country and record some diss tracks at some bi*ch made rappers that had nothing to do with the original situation

Wow Pac was gangsta :applause:
You forgot to add that when he cameback to New York City and went to the clubs, hosted events, and did shows all NY rappers suddenly became ghost. And if you think I'm lying, you could ask Nas.
 03-23-2008, 07:27 PM         #42
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
then why do police make snitches fill out a police report ?

go watch grown man wrestle around with no tops on in tight pants
And the sad thing is that wrestling is more realer than your favorite artist!
 03-23-2008, 07:28 PM         #43
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
That's who goes to the events and order the PPV's. There the one who fill up the thousands and thousands of stadiums that those rappers in your avatars can dream of selling out a 1/2 of.

Hanah Montana sells out stadiums. so does Brittany Spears whats your point?

right now in Philly and NY the circus is selling out shows.whats that got to do with wrestling being for 15 year old 375 lb virgins?
 03-23-2008, 07:30 PM         #44
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
And the sad thing is that wrestling is more realer than your favorite artist!
says the redneck who gets no respect on BX let alone in real life. I know your woman cheats on you fu*kin clown a.ss f*g

go watch some wrastlin
 03-23-2008, 07:32 PM         #45
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
You forgot to add that when he cameback to New York City and went to the clubs, hosted events, and did shows all NY rappers suddenly became ghost. And if you think I'm lying, you could ask Nas.
liar and you saying ask Nas.. give u his # and we'll call and ask Stanley
 03-23-2008, 07:33 PM         #46
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
Hanah Montana sells out stadiums. so does Brittany Spears whats your point?

right now in Philly and NY the circus is selling out shows.whats that got to do with wrestling being for 15 year old 375 lb virgins?
How can you judge what I like when you got Masta Ace, Common, and fu*king Joe Budden in your top 10? The only cat you missing is Lupe! Get your nerd backpacking a.ss outta here tryna tell a n*gga about snitching and the streets! All your knowledge about law enforcement comes from hip hop. Go live and stop living through backpack artists that go aluminum almost anytime they drop.
 03-23-2008, 07:35 PM         #47
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
says the redneck who gets no respect on BX let alone in real life. I know your woman cheats on you fu*kin clown a.ss f*g

go watch some wrastlin
I watch it every week. TNA wrestling on SPiketv every Thursday at 9pm>>>>>>>>>>>The bullsh*t you listen to that gives you the wrong meaning of the term snitch.
 03-23-2008, 07:35 PM         #48
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
How can you judge what I like when you got Masta Ace, Common, and fu*king Joe Budden in your top 10? The only cat you missing is Lupe! Get your nerd backpacking a.ss outta here tryna tell a n*gga about snitching and the streets! All your knowledge about law enforcement comes from hip hop. Go live and stop living through backpack artists that go aluminum almost anytime they drop.
Common>>>>>>sting

n*gga you like men who wear make-up .. does Vince McMahon teach you about the streets :rolleyes:

:hang:
 03-23-2008, 07:39 PM         #49
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lol@ watching n*ggaz fake f!ght each other and grab each other in boots and briefs

lol@ having a dude with make up on in your avy

Im done im going to the club 1

Fake Thugs stick 2gether
 03-23-2008, 07:41 PM         #50
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for everyone sayin if u see somethin and report it aint snitchin if u dont know the person or wasnt involved.

next time u see somebody get shot or robbed (thats relevant for maybe .5% of boxden) tell the dude u didnt "snitch" on that ..."no i didnt snitch, i just informed the police of my neighborhood happenings...i just reported the situation"

then see if dude agrees or not.
 03-23-2008, 07:48 PM         #51
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

n*gga please

Pac got shot and just didnt report a situation

if Pac was so real and so gangsta
you know what he should of done

kept his mouth shut and just let the streets take care of it self[/QUOTE]

Pac never said he was a gangta, he said he was only a n*gga that fought back. And he kept it real for letting the world know why he was wilding out. Because if Pac never kept it real to give out this info, you'd be the same one here saying that 2Pac had no reason to diss Badboy.

Pluse how could he take care of anything when 90% of the time he came to NY, rappers would be ghost and no one he had problems with would be on site.

but he went on air

and aired out that Puff was getting extored (and he was refering to Puff cuz I mean who else was he beefing with at the time in NY)
Dog, he was talking in general. 2Pac could've been talking about Mobb Deep, he could've been talking about Nas, Jigga, and so many other NY rappers at the time. He was talking in general to let the public know.

which only street n*ggaz(and indusrty n*ggaz) knew about at that time that puff was gettign extored
Again, there's a difference between reporting and snitching, whether dry or not. And hip hop was not heavy with police investigating crimes back then. Back then no one cared until 2Pac himself and Biggie got k!lled.

I mean for real there was no legitimate reason for Pac to say that so that's dry snitching
There was a reason and the reason was to let people know. Pac didn't cooperate with the police. And he was shot 2 years prior and the police were no longer investigating the case. If Pac never died, no one would've cared about his interview.
 03-23-2008, 07:50 PM         #52
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
Common>>>>>>sting

n*gga you like men who wear make-up .. does Vince McMahon teach you about the streets :rolleyes:

:hang:

Sting's newest merchandise sells more than what Common has sold in his entire career combined.
 03-23-2008, 07:52 PM         #53
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lol@ watching n*ggaz fake f!ght each other and grab each other in boots and briefs

lol@ having a dude with make up on in your avy

Im done im going to the club 1
at having the Neptunes in your avatar.
 10 years ago '05        #54
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
i coulda swore chino xl was from the west coast..
 10 years ago '06        #55
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Narcz said:
bad boy k!llAAAAA!!! JAY-Z DIE TOOO!!!!

I'm a BadBoy k!lla, Jay-Z die 2/
Look'n out 4 Mobb Deep, n*gga when I find U/
Weak MF's don't deserve 2 breathe/
How many n*ggas down 2 die 4 me/
 10 years ago '05        #56
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 soulja boy said:
wu tang always been garbage
Wu Tang clan ain't nuttin ta f' wit.
 03-23-2008, 08:33 PM         #57
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
How many n*ggas down 2 die 4 me/
only the dumb 1's
 10 years ago '06        #58
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
First off, before I even waste my breath, how old are you? B/c judging from what you just typed, I could tell you weren't active during that time. It was Pac that dissed all them dudes for no reason. Pac dissed Mobb Deep b/c they said: "... the real thug life" on "Survival of the fittest. He dissed Jay-Z b/c Jay was best friends w/ Biggie. Who knows why he dissed Nas, probably just b/c Nas was one of the top n*ggaz in NY. The only reason he didn't speak on the Wu was b/c he knew the Wu was real n*ggaz that would get at his a.ss. But none of them dudes said sh*t about him until he got outta Clinton max and jumped on Suge's d*ck for protection.

Gett'n offered a record deal is jump'n on someone's d*ck. So U're say'n whomeva your employer is U're on his d*ck?:sick:
 10 years ago '06        #59
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
whoa whoa, your buggin Pac was the one who dissed NY collectively for basically no reason not the other way around. He had his issues with big which basically got blown up to some next sh*t

"I'ts not about East or West. It's about n*ggas & bi*ches, Power & Money, Riders & Punks. Which side R U on?"

Makaveli Intro "bomb 1st"
 10 years ago '06        #60
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i know pac and Wu were cool, so was Treach

but how did some sh*t between 2pac and badboy have this dominoe effect
were every rapper from new york tried to jump on the band wagon and diss one man, and that sh*t still didnt faze pac and deathrow

i mean

nas
chino xl
mobb deep
Jay-z
Ja Rule
dmx(rumored to have dissed him)
and a bunch of other muhfu*kas

i mean damn it aint like pac said fu*k the east coast, he specifically went after biggie and badboy and behind the scene street gangstas who were extorting n*ggas

none of these n*ggas really had a reason to diss pac ,
its like they all had a common goal to eliminate the biggest face of the west coast, thinkin this gon bring the east coast back on some ole fantasy land sh*t, not to mention alot of them subs be thrown was weak as hell too

man them NYC n*ggas back in the day were some hatin a.ss n*ggas seriously

i can only imagine how it must feel to have muhfu*kas you dont even know in any capacity coming at you, now you see the same n*ggas on a VH1 Pac Special talkin bout "he was my mans" " He was truely amazing":rolleyes:

On da real my n*gga "Against All Odds" will answer yo questions Y Pac disliked dem n*ggas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy