Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 06:14 PM         #21
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
Shut the fu*k up because first of all 2pac was not doing dirt with no extortionists for what he said to either be considered snitching. Again, go learn what the fu*king term means you idiot!

Snitching is a code that has to do with 2 or more people about not telling. 2Pac had no code or bond with anybody who was extorting any other rappers.

And last time, I checked 2Pac never even gave any names in those interviews. And what 2Pac said is that, "New York Drug dealers got these n*ggaz under extortion". I don't see nothing about Badboy, Wolfe, or Puffy's name in that sentence. So again, shut your young a.ss up!
U need to realize that snitching is much more than that.
 03-23-2008, 06:16 PM         #22
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
He from Jersey but now reps the West after finally realizing which side is the best side.
the best side the west died 9/13/96
 03-23-2008, 06:16 PM         #23
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U need to realize that snitching is much more than that.
n*gga please. You little kids today have the meaning twisted. Now if 2Pac was to go on record and say Suge Knight is extorting that could be considered dry snitching cause that's his mans and he knows what his mans is doing is bad!
 10 years ago '04        #24
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
2pac was way before his time that n*gga was too real even for most of yall 2day
 03-23-2008, 06:29 PM         #25
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
2pac was way before his time that n*gga was too real even for most of yall 2day
Half that ahead of his time sh*t was from poetry and books he read that he never cited.
 03-23-2008, 06:36 PM         #26
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
That is dry snitching cuz he is refering to Bad Boy

I prove my case :applause:

you think the Feds need names

also saying Biggie and Puff set to shoot you up is also dry snitching

calm down you acting like Pac was boyfriend or something
He didn't refer to anybody. He was talking about New York in general.

He never said Big & Puff set it up. He said they knew about the set up and failed to warn him.You don't even know wtf you talking about. You just talking to be talking.

And it's not snitching because he wasn't doing any illegal activity with anybody to be snitching or dry snitching on anyone, stupid a.ss! You still don't know what snitching means.

Your problem is that your a f*g**t! Your the type that'll watch your best friend get k!lled by a guy you've never seen before and not say anything about it because you feel you'll be snitching. Reporting something that happened is not the same as snitchin. Get it thru your stupid head.:banghead:

There's a difference between reporting something and snitching. That's where you young dummies got it mixed up today.

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 03-23-2008 at 06:39 PM..
 03-23-2008, 06:38 PM         #27
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
no thats straight up snitching period

@ you not knowing what he term dry snitching means

Your done for the day
No it's not because first of all he'd have to name the person that Suge Knight was extorting for it to be straight snitching you dumb a.ss!
 03-23-2008, 06:45 PM         #28
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

you=

If this was double spaced in a microsoft word format

you would of just wrote a 2 page paper venting your frustration towards me cuz I said something negative towards your Idol.

Pathetic
. I thought so bi*ch! I see you ain't got sh*t else to say you fu*king juvenile f*g**t! Stupid fu*kers like you listen to rap records and still don't know what snitching is.

To snitch on someone you need to at least know the person, be part of that person's dirt, and say his name to law enforcement to get yourself out of a hole. You're a dumb a.ss! Enought schoolin for you! It's almost bed time for your young a.ss anyway!
 03-23-2008, 06:53 PM         #29
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
^^ theres more then 1 ways to snitch

at least where im from

In Jamaica Pac would of gotten k!lled for doing what he did
That's not snitching then.

In order to snitch, you have to at least tell on someone to law enforcement to get yourself out of a situation or to bring others down with you. Who did he tell on to the law?
 10 years ago '06        #30
kingchicagobud 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
ja is pac grown a.ss son and he was cool wit wu mef was on all eyez on me
 03-23-2008, 07:01 PM         #31
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
That's not snitching then.

In order to snitch, you have to at least tell on someone to law enforcement to get yourself out of a situation or to bring others down with you. Who did he tell on to the law?
you don't know what he told the law :rolleyes:

you do know he went on air and said BIG and Puff had him set up.. thats dry snitching .

you keep referrin to people as young or little kids but seriously what grown man has an avy of a wrestler wrestling for kids
 03-23-2008, 07:04 PM         #32
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
not talking directly to the law enforcement but letting it known to the public of illegal activity is called DRY snitching
And I'm telling you that in order to get to dry snitching, you at least need to have a bond or to respect a code of not telling with a person you are dealing. How are you snitching when you have no code with someone? How are you dry snitching when you are not even dealing with an individual. Answer that.

Once again you are getting Snitching/Dry Snitching mixed up with Reporting a situation.
 03-23-2008, 07:07 PM         #33
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
Once again you are getting Snitching/Dry Snitching mixed up with Reporting a situation.

he's not reporting a situation you stupid fu*ker. he's reporting A CRIME. get it through your head. Pac was a fake thug. who dissed NY n*ggas then ran to Suga Bear for protection
 03-23-2008, 07:08 PM         #34
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
They were cool overall. Method Man and Redman were cool with PAc especially. Tho I still dont get the meaning of this line.

"Thousands of cracks bagged up inside the shoebox
Don't keep jack in my lap, don't wanna see Tupac"
Verbal Intercourse GFK

all he means is he didnt wanna get locked up

...i'm pretty sure when ghost wrote that pac was in prison or gettin arrested all the time. thats all it wasnt a diss
 03-23-2008, 07:09 PM         #35
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
you don't know what he told the law :rolleyes:

you do know he went on air and said BIG and Puff had him set up.. thats dry snitching .

you keep referrin to people as young or little kids but seriously what grown man has an avy of a wrestler wrestling for kids
I do know. And it's common knowledge that 2Pac did not cooperate with the police in his 1994 shooting investigation.

2Pac didn't go on air and say Big and Puff set him up. He went out and said that they knew about it and failed to warn him.

You are the most stupidest cat ever. To know the definition of dry snitch, you have to know what snitching means. And to snitch on someone you have to at least tell on the person you're doing an illegal activity with someone.

And lol @ wrestling being for kids. Last time I checked, wrestling was being marketed to an 18-34 year old demographic so shut your stupid a.ss up!
 03-23-2008, 07:13 PM         #36
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
I do know. And it's common knowledge that 2Pac did not cooperate with the police in his 1994 shooting investigation.

2Pac didn't go on air and say Big and Puff set him up. He went out and said that they knew about it and failed to warn him.

You are the most stupidest cat ever. To know the definition of dry snitch, you have to know what snitching means. And to snitch on someone you have to at least tell on the person you're doing an illegal activity with someone.

And lol @ wrestling being for kids. Last time I checked, wrestling was being marketed to an 18-34 year old demographic so shut your stupid a.ss up!

wrestlig is for kids and dumb hicks. no intelligent man watches wrestling marketed to 18-34 year olds? is that who buys the wrestling dolls :sick:

so if you see some1 commit a crime it's not snitching if you tell on them? even if you don't know them yeah you're a failed abortion

whats most stupidest?
 03-23-2008, 07:14 PM         #37
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
he's not reporting a situation you stupid fu*ker. he's reporting A CRIME. get it through your head. Pac was a fake thug. who dissed NY n*ggas then ran to Suga Bear for protection
REPORTING is not the same as SNITCHING in any form you stupid fu*k? Learn the definition of a snitch before you jump to dry snitching.

You just mad because Pac sh*tted on NY's greatest and no one from NY could stand up to the man. Our city took a loss. Take the loss for NY and swallow your pride. Even them cats you got in your avatar was behind the man. You're more of a joke than the current state of NY hip hop, you clown!
 03-23-2008, 07:18 PM         #38
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
REPORTING is not the same as SNITCHING in any form you stupid fu*k? Learn the definition of a snitch before you jump to dry snitching.

You just mad because Pac sh*tted on NY's greatest and no one from NY could stand up to the man. Our city took a loss. Take the loss for NY and swallow your pride. Even them cats you got in your avatar was behind the man. You're more of a joke than the current state of NY hip hop, you clown!
then why do police make snitches fill out a police report ?

go watch grown man wrestle around with no tops on in tight pants

this n*gga

Pac sh*tted on NY's greatest now he's dead :rolleyes: WAY TO GO PAC:thumbsdow

Last edited by widow maker; 03-23-2008 at 07:19 PM..
 03-23-2008, 07:20 PM         #39
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
wrestlig is for kids and dumb hicks. no intelligent man watches wrestling marketed to 18-34 year olds? is that who buys the wrestling dolls :sick:
That's who goes to the events and order the PPV's. There the one who fill up the thousands and thousands of stadiums that those rappers in your avatars can dream of selling out a 1/2 of.

widow maker said:
so if you see some1 commit a crime it's not snitching if you tell on them? even if you don't know them yeah you're a failed abortion
NO IT'S NOT SNITCHING YOU fu*kING IDIOT!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. You're only snitching if you tell on someone you're doing dirt with to get yourself out of a situation or to bring others down with you. What Nicky Barnes did was snitch! Reporting a crime in your neighborhood is not snitching you fu*king idiot.

Learn the correct meaning of snitching and stop listening to so much hip hop in that fu*king suburb you live in, you fu*king wanksta.

widow maker said:
whats most stupidest?
You are! You listen to some wanksta rappers that don't even know what the term snitching is and now you want to come on the internet acting like a know it all meanwhile you just playin yourself.
 03-23-2008, 07:22 PM         #40
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Thats also dry snitching

why would you not say anything to the cops but then say on air

"But Biggie and Puff knew who did it"
Read what I wrote. To know what dry snitching is, you have to know what snitching is first. And you cats can't even grasp the proper meaning of what a snitch is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy