why did all of NYC diss pac...except The WU

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 03:47 PM         #1
7951 pageviews
99 comments

Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did all of NYC diss pac...except The WU

i know pac and Wu were cool, so was Treach

but how did some sh*t between 2pac and badboy have this dominoe effect
were every rapper from new york tried to jump on the band wagon and diss one man, and that sh*t still didnt faze pac and deathrow

i mean

nas
chino xl
mobb deep
Jay-z
Ja Rule
dmx(rumored to have dissed him)
and a bunch of other muhfu*kas

i mean damn it aint like pac said fu*k the east coast, he specifically went after biggie and badboy and behind the scene street gangstas who were extorting n*ggas

none of these n*ggas really had a reason to diss pac ,
its like they all had a common goal to eliminate the biggest face of the west coast, thinkin this gon bring the east coast back on some ole fantasy land sh*t, not to mention alot of them subs be thrown was weak as hell too

man them NYC n*ggas back in the day were some hatin a.ss n*ggas seriously

i can only imagine how it must feel to have muhfu*kas you dont even know in any capacity coming at you, now you see the same n*ggas on a VH1 Pac Special talkin bout "he was my mans" " He was truely amazing":rolleyes:

99 comments for "why did all of NYC diss pac...except The WU"

10 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
^^^^.
 03-23-2008, 04:01 PM         #3
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad boy k!llAAAAA!!! JAY-Z DIE TOOO!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #4
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
Transforming a.ss n*ggas will get it quick,
Ayo for real that n*gga Tupac, Suck my d*ck!
And it's gon take all n*ggaz in the West Coast to barely move me
Cuz when I blow sh*t up I have n*ggaz fallin like white bi*ches in a scary movie"
-DMX dissin 2Pac

pac n the wu-tang wuz goin 2 do business together 2 kick off the whole makaveli records n deathrow east movement. 2pac even got 1 of the wu members back their chain wen they got robbed on the west. they wuz real cool. he even got unreleased s**t wit method man.

the whole new york tried 2 get @ pac on sum sneak s**t but yet cats wanted 2 act like pac wuz wrong or wuz paranoid. so many rappers out there wuz talkin garbage wen pac made it clear that he wuz only beefin wit certain individuals.
 10 years ago '07        #5
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I got the DMX dissing Pac verse. DMX used that same verse he used to diss Pac and the Westcoast but when he released it on one of his albums but he changed it Pacs name to that guys name he was locked up with in prison. He also ommited the Westcoast diss.

Makaveli>NY
 10 years ago '07        #6
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
^Yea, Chino from JErsey^
 10 years ago '07        #7
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
He from Jersey but now reps the West after finally realizing which side is the best side.
 03-23-2008, 04:49 PM         #8
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awsolot said:
^Yea, Chino from JErsey^
damn ja just looks like more of a bi*ch in my eyes than ever before

how you gon diss a n*gga than after he die, claim you loved him and attempt to steal his persona

guess karmas a bi*ch tho, cause 50 did the same thing intentionally years later

everything from wearing the burberry kangols and jacket sets to to the video
and the GRODT cover (mocking Ja)

50 been singing his hooks long before that tho

far as X goes, he lost a real n*ggah point for that but he still cool in my book

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 03-23-2008 at 04:50 PM..
 03-23-2008, 04:52 PM         #9
soulja boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wu tang always been garbage
 10 years ago '04        #10
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

were every rapper from new york tried to jump on the band wagon and diss one man, and that sh*t still didnt faze pac and deathrow

i mean

nas
chino xl
mobb deep
Jay-z
Ja Rule

i mean damn it aint like pac said fu*k the east coast, he specifically went after biggie and badboy and behind the scene street gangstas who were extorting n*ggas

its like they all had a common goal to eliminate the biggest face of the west coast, thinkin this gon bring the east coast back on some ole fantasy land sh*t, not to mention alot of them subs be thrown was weak as hell too

i can only imagine how it must feel to have muhfu*kas you dont even know in any capacity coming at you, now you see the same n*ggas on a VH1 Pac Special talkin bout "he was my mans" " He was truely amazing":rolleyes:
First off, before I even waste my breath, how old are you? B/c judging from what you just typed, I could tell you weren't active during that time. It was Pac that dissed all them dudes for no reason. Pac dissed Mobb Deep b/c they said: "... the real thug life" on "Survival of the fittest. He dissed Jay-Z b/c Jay was best friends w/ Biggie. Who knows why he dissed Nas, probably just b/c Nas was one of the top n*ggaz in NY. The only reason he didn't speak on the Wu was b/c he knew the Wu was real n*ggaz that would get at his a.ss. But none of them dudes said sh*t about him until he got outta Clinton max and jumped on Suge's d*ck for protection.
 03-23-2008, 05:18 PM         #11
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
First off, before I even waste my breath, how old are you? B/c judging from what you just typed, I could tell you weren't active during that time. It was Pac that dissed all them dudes for no reason. Pac dissed Mobb Deep b/c they said: "... the real thug life" on "Survival of the fittest. He dissed Jay-Z b/c Jay was best friends w/ Biggie. Who knows why he dissed Nas, probably just b/c Nas was one of the top n*ggaz in NY. The only reason he didn't speak on the Wu was b/c he knew the Wu was real n*ggaz that would get at his a.ss. But none of them dudes said sh*t about him until he got outta Clinton max and jumped on Suge's d*ck for protection.

fu*k you mean how old i am bruh?
i wasnt paying attention to that beef back then
all i knew was n*ggas left and right dissed him for no reason

show me where he dissed these n*ggas first besides biggie

i aint tryna defen nobody but lets be real, you comin at a n*ggah with that self righteous approach like some high and mighty n*gga that knows it all

truth be told youre prolly the young n*gga around 14 gettin all his "facts"
from DVD's and a bunch of hearsay

power down homeboy it aint that serious

Never mind, just seen your location............now i understand

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 03-23-2008 at 05:19 PM..
 03-23-2008, 05:24 PM         #12
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
fu*k you mean how old i am bruh?
i wasnt paying attention to that beef back then
all i knew was n*ggas left and right dissed him for no reason

show me where he dissed these n*ggas first besides biggie

i aint tryna defen nobody but lets be real, you comin at a n*ggah with that self righteous approach like some high and mighty n*gga that knows it all

truth be told youre prolly the young n*gga around 14 gettin all his "facts"
from DVD's and a bunch of hearsay

power down homeboy it aint that serious

Never mind, just seen your location............now i understand
whoa whoa, your buggin Pac was the one who dissed NY collectively for basically no reason not the other way around. He had his issues with big which basically got blown up to some next sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #13
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
^Makaveli never dissed NY.
 10 years ago '06        #14
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Curtisimo said:
Cuz Pac dried snitched on a lot of n*ggaz in the East after he got shot

thats why he 6 feet under now
man shut yo a** up. u don't even know wut the term "snitch" mean.

n wuzn't u like 4 wen pac died? pac called out coward a** ni**az that had 2 set him up jus 2 rob n shoot his a**. if he ain't say nothin about it n acted like it never happened, that woulda been pu**y. pac is 2 much of a warrior 2 act like this s**t ain't neva happen.
 03-23-2008, 05:54 PM         #15
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up! 2pac dissed n*ggaz for a reason. Mobb Deep disrespected 2Pac because Pac gave them a shot out in jail through a prison guard and they couldn't even show love back. And then they went and tried to claim Thug Life and say "Thug Life, we still livin it yall" on a record after Pac proclaimed Thug Life was dead and no more in a magazine. That was a subliminal diss by Mobb Deep to do that. These Mobb Deep n*ggaz was tryna hustle on 2Pac's block. Back then it was wrong to try to steal a n*ggaz style.

He dissed Jay-Z because Jay-Z was running his mouth on radio stations and in magazines. Plus Jay-Z had the nerve to diss the Westcoast when Pac made it clear that territory beefing was unnecessary because it was something magazines had created. And he felt that any rapper that tried to take shots and diss based on region was ignorant for doing that.

He dissed Nas because Nas made a subliminal diss towards Pac and Pac caught it. Pac saw Nas at the MTV awards and Nas admitted that he only did that because of his lil homies Mobb Deep at the time.

2Pac never had beef with Wu-Tang. He had love for them. Method Man was on All Eyez on Me. 2Pac used Method Man's hook for "Bring The Pain" on his own track called "No More Pain" on All Eyez on Me. Pac was even doing business with Rza and the Wu to start a label and to start collabing.

So know what the fu*k you talking about! HATE!
 03-23-2008, 05:59 PM         #16
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga went on some interview and basicly said Bad Boy is getting extorted

that= dry snitching

cuz Puff was getting extorted by his security guard named Wolf

Wolf's dead now cuz of some sh*t he started in Atlanta

Now get off my d*ck cuz I know what Im talking about
First of all snitching is when 2 or more parties are doing an illegal activity together, where one party is caught by law enforcement and gives up the rest of the party. That's snitching.

2Pac told it like how it was. What 2Pac said had absolutely nothing to do with snitching? So what the fu*k are you talking about?
You kids don't even know what the term snitching is.

What you said is not even close to dry snitching?

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 03-23-2008 at 06:01 PM..
 03-23-2008, 06:06 PM         #17
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were cool overall. Method Man and Redman were cool with PAc especially. Tho I still dont get the meaning of this line.

"Thousands of cracks bagged up inside the shoebox
Don't keep jack in my lap, don't wanna see Tupac"
Verbal Intercourse GFK
 10 years ago '04        #18
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

i mean

nas
chino xl
mobb deep
Jay-z
Ja Rule

ummm pac did say fk the east coast my brotha..in many songs
 10 years ago '04        #19
htown 
space
space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 766 766
 waytoomuch said:
Transforming a.ss n*ggas will get it quick,
Ayo for real that n*gga Tupac, Suck my d*ck!
And it's gon take all n*ggaz in the West Coast to barely move me
Cuz when I blow sh*t up I have n*ggaz fallin like white bi*ches in a scary movie"
-DMX dissin 2Pac

pac n the wu-tang wuz goin 2 do business together 2 kick off the whole makaveli records n deathrow east movement. 2pac even got 1 of the wu members back their chain wen they got robbed on the west. they wuz real cool. he even got unreleased s**t wit method man.

the whole new york tried 2 get @ pac on sum sneak s**t but yet cats wanted 2 act like pac wuz wrong or wuz paranoid. so many rappers out there wuz talkin garbage wen pac made it clear that he wuz only beefin wit certain individuals.
lol at 2 of the three rappers on here probably wouldn't even have a rap persona without PAC. How can you diss someone and base damn near your whole swag off them
 03-23-2008, 06:10 PM         #20
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
going on a live broadcast interview and telling to the whole wide world(or state or region) that somebody is doing something illegal = dry snitching

especially when it really is none of your buisness

its not directly snitching hence the term dry
Shut the fu*k up because first of all 2pac was not doing dirt with no extortionists for what he said to either be considered snitching. Again, go learn what the fu*king term means you idiot!

Snitching is a code that has to do with 2 or more people about not telling. 2Pac had no code or bond with anybody who was extorting any other rappers.

And last time, I checked 2Pac never even gave any names in those interviews. And what 2Pac said is that, "New York Drug dealers got these n*ggaz under extortion". I don't see nothing about Badboy, Wolfe, or Puffy's name in that sentence. So again, shut your young a.ss up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago