Mar 21 - Fox News Anchor Walks Off Set Over Barack Obama 'Bashing' (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Feel Barack Was Being Bashed?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 GreatWhites said:
why are blacks always saying that we're racist, when they say "cracker this, cracker that" and not one white person will complain...but if a white person says "zzzzzz" or even "n*gga"...then its like we're on a fu*kin battlefield....

i just dont get it....

i know that there is racism towards blacks and hispanics...but sh*t...when theres racism towards whites, we brush it off...blacks & hispanics get all emotional like bi*ches about it....whites, we'll just keep walkin like nothin happend....

idk...

i'm just sick of every black person in america blaming race for everything......if ur gonna blame it on race, then k!ll urself so u dont have to be black anymore....

cuz its rediculous....something happens to a black person and its racist......same thing happens to a white person & nobody cares....

like wtf...

blacks are racist.
Name calling isn't racism dummy

If I say you're an idiot, am I against stupid people?

And you all scream racism more than we do, and don't even know what it is. Prejudice, bigotry and racism have different meanings.

And I will cry racism as much as I damn well please. 400 years of abuse, both mental and physical...gives me that fu*kin right.

Last edited by Mega; 03-27-2008 at 01:20 PM..
 03-28-2008, 06:42 AM         #122
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Name calling isn't racism dummy

If I say you're an idiot, am I against stupid people?

And you all scream racism more than we do, and don't even know what it is. Prejudice, bigotry and racism have different meanings.

And I will cry racism as much as I damn well please. 400 years of abuse, both mental and physical...gives me that fu*kin right.
and u didnt experience any of it, u sad, self pitying fu*k.
 03-28-2008, 07:20 AM         #123
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
Damn I hate Fox News so much

Everyone liking Fox News or believing anything these dumb manipulative fu*ks say should be punched in the face until they come back to reality

I can't understand why a news station like this can exist in the USA. God damn there are so many ignorant people in this world, it's disgraceful

this sh*t makes me want to slap those fu*king Fox News anchors, sh*t makes me mad
fu*k you.I like Fox and so do alot of others.
There #1 news cable network
 10 years ago '05        #124
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jataylorlfc said:
where did i talk about history, im talking about the fact that white culture cant be celebrated in the west without some1 calling it racist/leaning towards wp movements/mentioning how whites are evil, was a simple point and didnt require the LISTEN 2 ME NOW!!!!!!!!!PLEASE caps.

i use caps when im work your eyes that sensitive to large fonts? if you celebrate white culture then that sh*t would be racist because how are u gonna embrace stealing land from indians and brining in slaves to build it up? who wants to embrace all white sports and keeping blacks out leaving gaps in the history of sports like josh gibson, and babe ruth. or the burning of black wallstreet, fu*k white culture!!!!! yeah i said it.
 10 years ago '05        #125
dmunson318 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:

black men in america experience the shhit every day. only reason half of us got good jobs is because of laws. laws to where companies have to make qoutas n sh*t. then if you got bad credit some people wont hire you, and coming out of college from a poor family nine times out of ten your in credit debt so that leads to get a low end job. then all these bullsh*t laws they create: no pants saggin, no loud music, no hanging out on corners, no going to the nba unless your a certain age, then you gotta dress up on the sideline if you don't play. how is that not singling out an entire race, but white people never get there way and you want white culture to be celebrated............... like i said fu*k white culture until they give us the same respect that they want.
 10 years ago '04        #126
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
I hate the fact that they are trying to use reverse racism in this case when really all it is that Obama is working for is equality. Yet subliminally our government uses covert racism everyday to oppress millions of minorities but they do it so it seems normal. As a white man some people might see this as not siding with my race , but I just see it as being the truth. Race shouldn't even exist anyway it's socially constructed in order to segregate us as a nation and give white people an unfair advantage in all aspects of American life.
 10 years ago '05        #127
01itrconversion 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
 djnovafresh said:
typical white news people always trying to bash the man then when he becomes president they suck his d*ck
"PREACH!":applause:
 10 years ago '04        #128
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc

Did you know that some of the richest corporations in America today were founded by slave money? So for you to say that African Americans don't experience anything, that is already a pretty unfair advantage right there if a a European American guy has inherited billions made off of slavery. And the fact that America was founded upon white hegemonic ideologies that were designed to keep the minorities oppressed and give whites an unfair advantage simply based upon the color of their skin. The system has been designed so that everything seems fair and just but really it is just covert racism used to keep things unequal. Just think about what they call "American" culture. You notice there is no "white culture" in this country, but it is just simply called "American" culture. Also, most people don't know that when we brought slaves over here from Africa, 15 million died in the middle passage on the way over to America. They would just throw them off the boat when they were malnourished and let them die like animals. Pretty fu*ked up huh?

If you don't believe me here is a list of some of the companies founded by money made in the African slave trade:
Insurers Aetna, New York Life and AIG and inancial giants J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan Bank and FleetBoston Financial Group.

Look it up.
 10 years ago '05        #129
dmunson318 
space
space
 bignick43 said:

Did you know that some of the richest corporations in America today were founded by slave money? So for you to say that African Americans don't experience anything, that is already a pretty unfair advantage right there if a a European American guy has inherited billions made off of slavery. And the fact that America was founded upon white hegemonic ideologies that were designed to keep the minorities oppressed and give whites an unfair advantage simply based upon the color of their skin. The system has been designed so that everything seems fair and just but really it is just covert racism used to keep things unequal. Just think about what they call "American" culture. You notice there is no "white culture" in this country, but it is just simply called "American" culture. Also, most people don't know that when we brought slaves over here from Africa, 15 million died in the middle passage on the way over to America. They would just throw them off the boat when they were malnourished and let them die like animals. Pretty fu*ked up huh?

If you don't believe me here is a list of some of the companies founded by money made in the African slave trade:
Insurers Aetna, New York Life and AIG and inancial giants J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan Bank and FleetBoston Financial Group.

Look it up.

took out a loan and bought defective weapons and carefully removed the defective tags and sold the guns to the army. thousands of soldiers were k!lled and injured while this bastard sat back and made a buck now milions of people bank with a company started with blood money. sh*t runs deep with these big corporations started before our time.
 03-28-2008, 12:36 PM         #130
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bignick43 said:

Look it up.
and coca cola,ford etc. are built on nazi money, your point? its like saying all americans, benefited/were impaired by the holocaust/nazi germany, it has no roots in reality.

few people got rich off slavery, or at least to a level that it still keeps them comfortable 2day, flahsing up names of big corporations simply supports this view.

hegomonic attitudes arnet purely racial, any group or culture could be used, and the same tactics were employed in america against the irish as was the "less evolved peoples" propaganda,depicting blacks and the irish as apes, starting f!ghts, going after "your" women etc.

every1 knows americas still a very racist country, and its aweird sort of accepted racism, certain groups can say certain things, other groups cant, most news reports usually focus on race etc.

no theres fu*k all culture in america anyway, as its a very young nation, australia is probably more culturally DIVERSE than america, my point about the culture is (in both black and white perspectives) people/s are presented unfairly,

e.g. blacks are always the tragic victims, unable 2 help them selves, inferior 2 white mans technology, and never forming civilisation(which they did,along with empires...), and the whites are always shown as evil,selfish,cowardly,sneaky etc.

we all of course know about the slave trade and if people really dont know the facts as you say, its disgusting, but what about abolition, the story of people highly motivated enough by the suffering upon their fellow MAN 2 go against the establishment who knew how profitable the trade was, and for the working class, who in this country often worked in the big houses with black slaves,living in the same quarters etc. and saw how terrible it all was.

my point is we need teach kids, and adults, the truth about the past,that every people has a history of good and bad, tribalism and empires etc. this is why people have views of races, of their limits and their nature, which leads 2 feelings of supremacy/anger. which can never be good.

oh and he said

hes a tit, many people in the past went through this, e.g. the jews (longer than that) irish, gypsies (again all longer periods of sufferance)

the point is if u live in the developed world, and are on an internet forum u cant complain or compare ur situation 2 that of the past, EVERY1 living in this enviroment is extremely lucky and will have a much easier life than their ancestors (of any colour).
 10 years ago '04        #131
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 152 152
 XoStikoX said:
Obama is too intelligent to run this dumb a.ss country.
lol props
 03-28-2008, 05:09 PM         #132
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
its funny, because if mccain had a black grandmother, and said she was a typical black person, everyone one of yall here would be angry.
If mccain had a black grandmother her a.ss would have been getting beat by people like obamas grandma get it?
 10 years ago '08        #133
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
 GreatWhites said:
why are blacks always saying that we're racist, when they say "cracker this, cracker that" and not one white person will complain...but if a white person says "zzzzzz" or even "n*gga"...then its like we're on a fu*kin battlefield....

i just dont get it....

i know that there is racism towards blacks and hispanics...but sh*t...when theres racism towards whites, we brush it off...blacks & hispanics get all emotional like bi*ches about it....whites, we'll just keep walkin like nothin happend....

idk...

i'm just sick of every black person in america blaming race for everything......if ur gonna blame it on race, then k!ll urself so u dont have to be black anymore....

cuz its rediculous....something happens to a black person and its racist......same thing happens to a white person & nobody cares....

like wtf...

blacks are racist.

Well they say Ignorance is bliss

Thats why it's called Prejudice -because ppl prejudge you based on something you cant control like skin color. I've never heard of anyone not getting a job because they are white.

Last edited by Shaz2003; 04-02-2008 at 09:16 PM..
 03-29-2008, 02:13 PM         #134
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ i bet you have, either because the employer doesnt want 2 appear racist or more because of nationality e.g. polish/mexican immigrants working 4 less.
 03-29-2008, 03:39 PM         #135
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All of you need to stop d*ck riding obama like he is some kind of savior for the United States. He is just as useless as any other politician. Yall think he is just gonna come into office and everything gonna be great. He has been a senator in illinois and hasnt done sh*t. Just because he knows how to speak doesn't mean he knows how to run a country. He has some good plans but which candidate didnt when they ran for president, they all say sh*t everybody wants to hear. Don't get me wrong, Im definitely voting for obama over mccain but it aint like obama gonna fix everything. Im just scared that mccain might actually win this one because more than half of the country is racist and dont wanna see a black president especially in the southern states. Its gonna be closer than everyone thinks.
 03-29-2008, 03:52 PM         #136
MzTinka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk....but that anchor lady got a whole lotta bi*ch in her
 10 years ago '05        #137
dmunson318 
space
space
 Miklo17 said:
All of you need to stop d*ck riding obama like he is some kind of savior for the United States. He is just as useless as any other politician. Yall think he is just gonna come into office and everything gonna be great. He has been a senator in illinois and hasnt done sh*t. Just because he knows how to speak doesn't mean he knows how to run a country. He has some good plans but which candidate didnt when they ran for president, they all say sh*t everybody wants to hear. Don't get me wrong, Im definitely voting for obama over mccain but it aint like obama gonna fix everything. Im just scared that mccain might actually win this one because more than half of the country is racist and dont wanna see a black president especially in the southern states. Its gonna be closer than everyone thinks.

i thought one should be mad at the govenor about that!
 10 years ago '06        #138
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 iCantLose said:
Erase everything on your Ipod and upload Obama's speech. Replay it over and over until it sinks in. You desperately need to grasp it.
yea all talk, over & over thats all he is. He never passed a single bill in his "lengthy" 2 year career as senator. keep listening to his "talk", any idiots slogan can be "change"....dude didnt change sh*t as senator and now he's fit for president?
 10 years ago '06        #139
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 jataylorlfc said:
^^ i bet you have, either because the employer doesnt want 2 appear racist or more because of nationality e.g. polish/mexican immigrants working 4 less.
please explain how australia is more diverse with more races than america
 03-29-2008, 04:47 PM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
please explain how australia is more diverse with more races than america
explain where i said australia is more racially diverse?

ah no, i didnt did i? i was talking about culture, thank you though for fermenting my views on americans views of culture, which is, culture=defined by race

and that america has very little culturally to offer, no offense but its true your a young nation that has alot of growing up and boundary setting to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy